Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Tell me an interesting fact about yourself

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:24:46 )
I'm new here and trying to get to know some people and start some conversations. So tell me an interesting fact about yourself. c: It can be anything you like! Nothing is too random. :3

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:27:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks n-n

Edit: I read that so wrong lol! That's so cool you can speak Japanese. Was it hard to learn?

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:35:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I had thought I heard it was a hard language to learn! That's so cool, even if you didn't finish, you probably still learned a lot. I'm not bilingual but I wish I was. ): Do you know any others?

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:48:18 )
@Totalanimefan: I definitely understand that! That is soooo cool! ASL is actually one that I would LOVE to learn. That's funny though lol! I wouldn't wanna risk that either XD

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:54:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I should! There's so many videos on youtube and even apps to teach you. And I have a lot of time on my hands atm lol so it'd be a good time!

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:00:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll have to give it a go! It'd be even cooler if ASL was universal, but would still be very cool to learn regardless. I had a hearing impaired friend in my class in HS and seeing her aide sign for her made me wanna learn!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:33:55 )
My bloodtype is negativ and my babys bloodtype is positive the Chance is less than 5% that that could happen ;) i love bloodtypes

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:34:27 )
@Genuine Fake: Oh and welcome to voltra dear :)

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:39:03 )
@Miss Sandman: Ooo that's very interesting! How neat. :3

Thank you<3 It's Rayna btw, I recognized you from Caedon by your photo on your profile. :D

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:44:18 )
@Genuine Fake: aw well Hey there rayna nice to see you here :) yeah it was fun directly after birth i need tp get vaccines with Antibodys xD
You want to explore more sites dear? :)

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:48:52 )
@Miss Sandman: Nice to see a familiar face around :D You had to do that cause hers was positive? That's so weird, I wouldn't have guessed anything would be different lol! That's so interesting. Although I am sorry you had to go through that!!

Sure! :D I'm always looking for new sites to occupy me lol.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:54:02 )
@Genuine Fake: yes because if my body would keep her antibodys its really possible that it always would fight a second Child.... so i never could get healthy babies again. Hehe i Love caedon but this site is so buggy i anwsered you but my answer never get through *Rolls eyes*
Are there items you really want on here? I could maybe so a starter gift
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:03:57 )
@Miss Sandman: Ohhh I see! That's so odd! Now that you explained it I may have read/heard that once somewhere but I completely forgot until now. At least they did that so you can have more children. :3 You do want more though? c: Soon, or do you want to wait awhile?

I'm 23, turning 24 and I don't have kids yet. I wanna wait until we have a bigger house and just have ourselves more put together. Things aren't like bad or anything, we have enough money to pay bills, take care of our cats and still treat ourselves with eating out and junk. But we could still be better off lol. Not just financially, but I don't mentally feel prepared for a baby yet.

That's part of why I was so excited about my sister having a baby. Obviously I would be anyway since it's my first time being an aunt. But now I get all the joys of a little one being around without her being my responsibility lol! I love kids a lot I really do, and they tend to love me immediately too, but I just have my issues and need breaks from them. I just couldn't handle it full time.

I admire parents! You got a tough job. But it's soooo worth it! <3

Aww thank you dear<3 That's so sweet of you! You don't have to send me anything though c: I honestly haven't even looked at the rare items they have yet, just the commons o:

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:04:47 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

My parents basically had to shoehorn the school superintendent into letting me take ASL back in high school the principal told them how, but she will never admit it. Or she might now, that superintendent be gooooooone
The school itself doesn't offer it, but the local college does, and there's backwards compatibility plus a history of it being done before
So, I had all my foreign language credits before my freshman year was over lol

Said superintendent also hated our family and this didn't help looooooool

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:17:45 )
@Kitalpha Hart: I'm so jealous! That sounds like a pretty cool principal lol! I never got to take a language in HS because I took Cosmetology and it counted as my electives since I went there for some of that day. ): I don't regret it, it was tons of fun, but I do feel like I missed out on some cool stuff.

@Totalanimefan: You're right, that's definitely true. It would be cool if there was a universal language though we were all taught since we were young alongside our native language. I probably sound really ignorant lol! I just have worked with people who spoke broken English but they were really really nice people. And I saw others kinda judging them, treating them differently like they were better than them, acting like they were stupid or something because they weren't a fluent English speaker. And it was really annoying because it was just a communication barrier and nothing more. I got to know the one lady pretty well and she was one of the sweetest people there and definitely wasn't dumb. She brought me flowers on my birthday, I didn't even know she knew it! And attempted to teach me a word of Spanish a day, but it ended up taking more like 3 days for me to remember one xD She was awesome, though.

Anyway I guess my point is just that it would be cool if there weren't language barriers between people. But on the same note, even that doesn't get in the way if you aren't a jerk. I guess in a way we do have a universal language, our body language, like smiling at each other and just being kind.

Aww man. That would bum me out. ): At least you tried! It does figure lol. That's the kinda thing that would happen to me.

Sorry this post got so long, I didn't mean to T-T

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:26:14 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

Oh, uhh I like to draw a lot and used to dream that I could become an artist when I was a kid but I changed my mind as soon as I realised there are other artists happened to be better than me and I think myself as mediocre at best.

I still draw stuff but only as a hobby.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:31:38 )
@genuine fake: renyaaaa i just wanted to pop by and say hello we met on caedon ^.^ and welcome you to voltra if u need anything let me know ^.^ <3

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:40:37 )
@ChiffonOrange: D: Well this fact made me sad... You shouldn't give up. I bet your art is really good! Is that yours in your sig?? If so, I definitely would NOT call that mediocre lol. The more you practice the better you get, anyway. c: You shouldn't give up!

@LilMissKushy: Oh hey! Another familiar face :D Yay! How are you dear? c:

And thank you, that's very sweet of you<3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:42:50 )
@genuine fake: im good hun how are you ? Theres probably a few more caedonians on here somewhere xD
Aww ur so welcome ^.^ <3

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:45:54 )
@LilMissKushy: I'm pretty good! A little sleepy, but good. c: Just watching tv and on here chatting.

I bet there is! c: That's where I heard this site mentioned a couple times. It's cool seeing familiar users here<3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.