Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 rec room // event hangout + rng art freebies :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 01:30:21 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

aw i have a big shark plush i sleep w and i got it when i was w both of them .........

anyway hows ur weekend going? we can talk about something more cheerful too if you want

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 01:34:07 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

Cleansing could work!! I would use incense, but also, I'm witch >w>
My weekend's been slow and sleepy =v= Tomorrow is when I'm grocery shopping, since grandpa was busy today fixing his lawn mower.
How's your weekend??

"They keep their secrets locked inside."

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 01:42:42 )

yess give me ur cleansing tips pls !! if you are willing to share :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 01:44:41 )

ooh what ru gonna get ^^ i should probably grocery tomorrow too

mine's not bad ~ i meant to use it as a reset but instead i've just been potatoing , watching tv , staying up lol
i did exercise today, if i can sleep early tonight i think that would be good :0
if i can laundry and grocery tmr i should be in a good spot for the rest of the week :0

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:13:40 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

I usually wave things I wanna cleanse in the smoke and think in vague feelings of Bad-Begone lol

Also grocery shopping wise, I'm gonna pick up: sweet chili instant noodles, soy sauce instant noodles, instant rice (can you see a trend here lol), raspberries, zucchini, maybe eggplant???, some chips/other snacks, nutritional yeast for Sunny, maybe pasta? I'm kind of sick of pasta after Boris bought like 5 things of it last time we went grocery shopping lol

"They keep their secrets locked inside."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:23:43 )

hahaha that sounds like something i can do
does the type of incense matter or anything?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:26:49 )

that sounds p good :3 if you want a snack idea , popcorn pairs well w nutritional yeast :3
i also sometime season it w taco seasoning (i use paprika, turmeric, cumin, salt n pep, and a dash of curry, tho i would add chili powder if u have it!)
good to have protein options too :0 do u like hummus?

0 7 9 6 1 8
Querin generated a random number between 1 and 20; Resulting In 7
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:38:52 )
nutritional yeast?... what even is that? yeast with added vitamins or..?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:44:02 )

mm it's a type of yeast you can add to food! i've mostly seen it used kind of as like a supplementary ingredient for added veg/vegan protein n nutrients
it kind of has like a cheesey/nutty flavor to it ?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:46:46 )

for example a lot of vegan recipes might use it as a cheese substitute (like vegan mac n cheese/pasta) or u might add it to popcorn :3

1 3 0 2 2 4
Querin generated a random number between 1 and 20; Resulting In 13
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:56:27 )
It's definitly not somthing I've seen any of here in Denmark. But I did find a vegan gelatin substitute last time I went grocery shopping, so now I can finally make lemonfromage 8'D
I else find my country being ok good with substitutes for vegans and vegetarian.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:58:19 )
yeast and popcorn? i've heard of salt and popcorn, and a chili + popcorn.. and seen in american movies chocolate + popcorn.. but never yeast oO

Also have yet to try mac n cheese as its only something that first came ( at least in boxed version ) to Denmark this year

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 02:59:15 )

ooh i've never been to denmark :0 i would love to visit copenhagen sometime in my lifetime
what's lemonfromage :3 are you vegan?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:01:05 )

haha nutritional yeast kind of has a different food role than like ... bread yeast or like beer yeast
it's kind of like ....... the role it plays is almost like vegan cheese flakes ? lol
like the texture is kind of flakey

mac n cheese is def an american comfort food hehe
i picked up a box of it last time i went shopping lol

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:03:26 )

Your avi is adorable...

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:04:07 )
I would recommend copenhagen if youre in for the national mueum and Nyhavn or looking at the little mermaid or going to the experimentarium. but else I find that Aarhus and Jutland in general has a lot more to offer ( and often way cheaper than Copenhagen ) Odense is also a nice place, it hav a lot of nooks and cozy areas in the inner city made on very old streets. it also got HC Andersens childhood home ofc. though it currently is a big mess to go in that city because they are working on getting a city-ring ( sort of tram system ) going in the inner part of the city.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:06:50 )
oh and I used to be vegan but then struggled too much with my bloodcount ( had to get some donorblood at one point ) so my doctor got me talked into eating fish, and slowly getting my stomach used to chicken again. But I do take a lot of use on vegan and vegetarian stuff when grocery shopping, especially as we get more on the shelves these years than when I started 12 ish years ago <3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:12:56 )

> kent
not sure if you mean me but if so tysm!!! :3 <3

> denmark
ooh good to know!! i took a note of it lol
experimentarium sounds super down my alley hehe i love fun playful science museums!!! in san francisco there's a place called the exploratorium, i think is maybe similar if you enjoy them and .... are ever in san francisco lol
is it more rural or urban in the area you're in?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:16:21 )

ahh i can relate though maybe not for bloodcount specifically
i was veg/vegan for a while but i struggle w appetite issues so i started eating chicken again for the protein intake / energy
but i still lean pretty vegetarian when i cook though not intentionally so! it just tends to work out that way a lot hehe
do you have any go-to recipes/snacks ?

that's true i have noticed more of a cultural shift towards it more recently :0
i think that's good, it doesn't have to be all or nothing or super strict but i hope it can be more sustainable for the world if it becomes more popular :3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 03:30:20 )
I live in a medium sized I guess you could call it, city next to the 9th biggest city in Denmark (Vejle ) if you're going to jutland or copenhagen your train will pass trough here unless you take the ferry. I live in the outer part of the city near 2 schools, 3 churches and the place where they train soldiers. the area has been called a minighetto by the mayor. but its still not more than 15 minutes fresh walk from the train station

Oh yea that definitely sound something alike that in san fran.

oh my current go to snack is ( and I know this is bad, so I only buy it if I see them on sale ) avocados with a pinch of salt.

I know of a kicker dhal recipe its SO yummy and not very expensive as long you have the spices!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.