Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:38:56 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oh so many posts so quickly lol
i've never heard of this watermelon bat activity omg !! i have some watermelon left i'm gonna eat it this weekend :3 but not w batting it first haha

devilkin congrats on cleaning :0
how have u been cutting ur hair ? :0 is it hard for u to get the back?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:40:05 )

i have a shelf i need to put up too!! but i've been putting it off cuz
1) it means committing to putting a shelf up on the wall and i live in an apt so ... security deposit? lol
2) it takes ... physical and mental effort ... like what if it's lopsided or too low/high and i can't redo it lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:40:08 )

Been trimming the ends. Nothing too fancy. Back is trickier, so I just grab the hair that's longest and cut so it matches the length of the rest of it. I would prefer just shaving it all off, but I know doing that would lead to my mom having a heart attack.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:41:54 )

oh no putting anything on the walls is WAY too much effort
even putting up posters is nerve-wracking

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:42:50 )

ALKDFJ I've always wanted to bat a watermelon
is it really messy tho?? do pieces... go flying?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:47:57 )

@hachi: loool having a desktop bg thats nice to look at does help imo!! i also started setting my computer passwords to be like encouraging mantras Lol
i think bc i'm typing it so often it helps me like orient my mind / set an intention / focus :0

and yeh at first i didn't like my company for a while bc in the past i've been extremely intentional abt working at places w v inclusive cultures + making it a priority, and my current work place is just like typical tech :-/ but i think i've come around to like, all of my criticisms of my workplace are just of the industry as a whole and to try to make the most of my time here if i can
and hehe ty ! it can be kind of hard sometimes and i didn't realize i would actually have to do math at work or i would have paid more attention in class but it can be p fun and interesting so i think it's worth it!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:51:39 )

i've been shaving the sides/back and i have this like ... 2 mirror setup Lol
i used to cut my hair in high school Lol and i think there exists an alternate universe where i go into hairdressing/cosmetology

i'll cut all of ur hairs !!! lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:51:49 )

and same i don't have any posters or wall decorations bc i put too much pressure on it .......
lmao i've been living here for over a year now !

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:55:57 )

Much as I'd love to shave it, especially with how hot it's been... My mom is too attached to my hair. She kicks up a fuss whenever I dye it or get it cut. Always the same old "Your hair is so beautiful, why are you ruining it?!? Let it grow out, it's too beautiful for you to keep it short."
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:56:09 )

it's super tempting to "just a trim" the long part but i know i'm not allowed to touch it or else it'll just turn short again lol
it looks weird down and not like a real hair style but it looks decently ok if i tie it up!

i figure i can always cut it short again if i don't like it and since we're all staying inside this is probably as a good of a time as any to grow it out lol since the middle stages can look p weird

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:59:19 )

ick, I know a lot of parents are this way but
goddamn it's not her hair ADLFKJ
I wish people would stop giving so many fucks about what others choose to do with their own lives

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 19:59:54 )

it's kind of weird tho bc i can feel that i get perceived differently now that it's growing out vs when i had it short :-/
i like it when it's just me at home and it's just my own appearance but idk how i feel abt the part where i get perceived by others :-/ but oh well i think my current mindset is like , i don't want other ppl to stop me from presenting how i want

devilkin Haha I Hate That i'm sorry i hope u can do what u want w it!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:01:58 )

haha yess the watermelon smashing is a very typical anime beach episode ADLKFJ

ahh I always put up tons of posters wherever I live bc it makes it feel homey! altho admittedly when people come to visit they are very intimidated HAHA
it's just such an ordeal to do it and bothers me when something is crooked

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:05:03 )

oooh what are your posters of :0

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:05:14 )

I've never heard of setting passwords like that its a good idea tho, maybe I'll try it out!

oh no... what level of math are we talking ADLKFJ
I'm like 200% glad I don't have to use any calculus (ok maybe except for... integrals, but only in theory) bc I'm terrible at it but also... why did I learn calculus then......

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:05:30 )

lmfao i've been meaning to make this sandwich for an Hour but i kept sitting here instead
i am finally toasting my bread tho hahaha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:07:03 )

uh oh this is where I reveal myself as a total weeb ADLKFJ
MOST OF THEM ARE... anime posters, a lot of pokemon too... I also have some rando aesthetic prints that I picked up from artist alleys at conventions

hahahaha this is so funny but I don't video conference in my room bc...... im too embarrassed about the backdrop ALKFDJ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:10:34 )

xvz make your sandwich!! pls eat ADLFKJ

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:11:08 )

i would recommend the password thing !! :3 sometimes at work i'll feel unfocused but then i'll type my password and i'm like Ok yes let's get it together let's go!
or for my personal computer i'll be sad n gross but my password reminds me to be kind to myself and others Hahaha

uhfasdfgh tbh the math i just gloss over some of it, i think i can make sense of it if i really really really tried but i'm just like hand waves
i do use vectors quite a lot and enjoy the parts of it that i do understand , but stuff that involves heavy linear algebra / calculus i'm like sweats
i was good at calculus in hs but a lot of my math classes in undergrad were 9am Lol so ... i didn't do very well in those ....

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:11:54 )

omg my bread is toasted i'm gonna make and eat my sandwich Hahahahah brb

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.