Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:50:08 )
@koneko: well you could kinda call it that

WARNING FOR PEOPLE WITH DENTIST PHOBIA!! ( ys I am one of them and dont know fulyl hoe to spoloier stuff here )
I chipped half of one tooth 2 days ago durig that night till yesterday one of my other teeth moved so that it presses up against one tooth while the chipped tooth cuts down into my tongue.... and I CANT AFFORD A DENTIST OR DENTISTSURGERY * kicks caps lock * untill december- January

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:50:26 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

on the bright side tomorrow is friday!! lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:51:43 )

oh no tea i'm so sorry :-( that sounds painful and really unpleasant to deal with ...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:53:30 )
yeah I found that a mxixture of cold ( ice ) and hot ( soup ) food is the best for me right now.. meanwhile I will try and open a ko-fi and some commissions despite my art-laptop showing colors off

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:53:55 )

tea for some reason i thought healthcare was good/cheap where you are? i guess i just assume it's good anywhere that isn't the us

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:55:21 )
@Xvz: well it is good but it doesnt cover dental work eve if the politicans have had debates n if the taxes also should cover dental work for the past 8 years,,, still hasnt turned into becoming something.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:56:04 )

yeahh so far it's been manageable busy ... i think i just feel p tired / worn lately anddd def cutting into my voltra time Lol
i don't feel burnt out though and i do feel like keeping hobbies (read/art/exercise tho i wouldn't consider exercise a hobby lol) are at least rejuvenating / refreshing and balance out the work busy
social kind of balances itself out lol like it takes energy but it's also worth it to talk to friends!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:56:21 )
I doubt I'd get much of either as im not exacly a super popular person.. only popular for my characters and story writings lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:57:11 )

oh i see, that's unfortunate :-/
dental work is definitely part of healthcare and i wish healthcare systems were better about including it
how far away would you be from being able to get it fixed? (hope that's ok to ask?)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:57:24 )

Yeah, conflicting schedules make doing the campaigns hard.
We tend to all get on Discord to voice chat, then pull up Roll20 to do the campaigns on.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:58:26 )
@koneko: well I know that my teeth are so F'ed up that I will need them all to be pulled, they have should be done that ever since I was a teen, but the dentist I was at back then ( even the experts ) have bee afraid to do it as my front teeth are pretty thin. why I know the surgery will be hella expensive

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 00:59:44 )
@Xvz: currently I am lacking about 30000 DK ( a detal surgery in full narcosis costs 35000 dkk according to my research)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:02:06 )

yeah trying to schedule a regular group is So hard lol omg

esp when it's like ... you really need a majority there to be able to really do anything
one person was Going to run a campaign on roll20 but then it fell thru at the last minute cuz the dm had something come up?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:02:49 )

ahh that is not the cheapest , but i believe that you'll be able to get there!
i hope you get lots of commissions and can work something out <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:05:56 )

-hugs Tea- Hope you can get your teeth fixed as soon as you can. They are a really important part of one self.
Gotta be able to eat.

Yeah, would be easier to do just a D&D RP, but not all the others in the group are into RPing through the typing out of sentences.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:07:32 )
Yeh it is a nightmare especially with my Dentist phobia being as strong as it is. ><

It will take a lot of hard work for sure to be abe to afford it.. just gotta hope my sis aint begging for expensive stuff for x-mas and that my parents will elt me keep christmas on my own this year ( even if I feel a bit mean for wanting that, but honestly christmas is nothig but a disappointment and stress for me... last year my christmas'dinner' was a pack of retirement-food to heat in the microwave. and a cold ricepudding... also feeling mean for wanting it not that my mom is at a psyciatric hospital after she got caught
trying to hang herself
a month ago

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:08:23 )

yeah teeth issues are such a pain bc you still have to eat like multiple times a day :-/
when i have issues i try to go for soft foods like oatmeal, soup, smoothies, mashed potatoes, applesauce, etc.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:09:38 )
Also what Im going for right now, even if it means I have to pay a bit more for food. luckily I only eat 2 times a day.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:11:23 )

haha i really wanna text rp but i didn't realize how hard it would be to find someone who isn't too busy to keep one up?
i'm wondering if i should start a search thread and like specify that i'd like someone who can keep one up for ... at least a few pages
i'm debating if i should turn to dv for it too but i'm not sure if it would actually be any better

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 01:13:26 )

I do love to RP, but should not take on more than I can handle.
I am procrastinating one of my rps I should get to. I just wanna focus on other things at the moment though.
Just have the rest of today off. Might be able to work on the reply either tomorrow before work, or the next day.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.