Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:12:15 )
Oooh, I've been curious to learn more about the NPCs and lore, but didn't feel like hunting for it all. That's so nice of you!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:12:35 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

also happy friday all! i've been kind of busy lately wheww lol
i think i'm going to put together an application this weekend for an artists residency :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:13:01 )

how's everyone's week / weekend ? ^^
(hey aisu!)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:14:28 )
My week has been crazy busy (at work anyway) so my social meter has taken a nosedive lol. I'm feeling a bit better now though.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:16:30 )

ah yeah i feel u, when work is busy you don't always have the energy leftover and need to just rest n relax
are you working this weekend?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:19:20 )
Exactly. And I just work Saturdays but have Sundays off. Good thing too because the NFL is back and I can enjoy football Sundays!!

And that's fine total! I don't mind the walls of text since I can treat them like chapters and just read at my own pace. <3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:19:59 )

that's still definitely easier than going through each event and each event thread!! i'd definitely look thru it and would find it helpful if you put it together :0

i noticed a tldr/summary thing on one of the events, not sure if all the events have it though

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:22:09 )

i think it would be good bc it also takes some time pressure off of staff imo , like it'll be helpful in the meantime for sure !

ooh you'll get ur day off soon ^^
i'll be honest i know nothing about football hehe
florida's ... gaaaators ? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:25:00 )

woahhh ! looking good so far total :3 this is already v helpful
also omg i had no idea the blackout event was like , voltra going offline for so long woahhh :0
like it was Offline offline? you couldn't log in or anything ?? was it super different before / after? :0

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:27:44 )

yeah when i tried to backread events i gave up Lol it was too much!! again i appreciate all the story/writing that staff put in , it's just ... it's a lot to read lol and walls of text are not always the most accessible for everyone

koneko ty ! i'm not sure yet how i'll get it to work w working full time Lol but that's a problem for Future me!
i gotta put together a work sample and a cv this weekend though lol ... mleh
i might put it off til sunday haha

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:30:57 )

i think i can make it work but potentially i would consider taking time off work or using my vacation days even? idk we'll see
it's not worth it to worry about it now anyway , it's not like i've been accepted yet so i'll cross that bridge when i get there :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:36:40 )

aww no worries ghost <333
super appreciate everything and all staff does, it's really sweet to see how much went into all the past events :"-)
the daily comics are Amazing i genuinely enjoy them so much!!!!
def take care of urself though!!! good to spend ur downtime , downtiming :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:39:29 )

thanks koneko ^^ we'll see how it goes
if anything it's nice to have something to look forward to / work towards!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:43:07 )

yeah i wish / wonder if there are ways for users to help out or like volunteer or smthg w/o necessarily being staff :0
i'm sure lots of ppl would be willing to lighten the staff load if we could or knew how ~

@totalanimefan: do you know where you'll post it when you're done ? :0 i'd definitely bookmark it (or should i bookmark the testing thread you posted earlier?)
oh my gosh lolll i hope they find their way back someday!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:46:26 )
xvz: The Florida Gators are one of my least favorite teams. xD But that's okay! I'm more into professional football than college, but my favorite pro team is the Jacksonville Jaguars, and favorite college team is the Florida State Seminoles. Buuut I haven't watched college ball in forever because I get frustrated with how the rules are so different from pro.

The guide is looking good so far total!

Sorry, I got sucked into Youtube. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:51:50 )
Looking forward to the updates!

Also I enjoy the daily comics, but I totes understand how they can be draining too. *n* Much respect!!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:53:11 )

omg i haven't read all of cirque but i was poking around and i can't believe there are like videos for it?????
i guess i missed the vibrance day too but damn i wanna dating sim our npc's lol
it's truly baffling to me how much gets made for some of these events (!!!) like the little breaker beach game we just had too
i'm v excited for reaping ritual!!! it's super sweet how responsive staff is to everyone too <3

and omg pls take a single day off ghost lol , just One Full Day Off please .......

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:54:48 )

hahaha just goes to show i know Nothing about football ........
it took me sooo long to understand that professional and college football are different lmao ........

what do u usually watch on youtube ?? :3
it's always interesting to me how ppl's youtubes can be so different!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:57:54 )
xvz: No worries. xD I've been a fan of pro football for years, and I'm STILL learning all the rules, penalties, etc.

And pretty much music videos, though occasionally I'll watch things like recipes for stuff, or makeup/hair tutorials.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:04:36 )

omg tbh i barely know the basics! i think all i know is that you wanna get the ball into the goal post Lol
and that quarterback is like a big deal / important role but i don't know what they do or why they're important lolol

i do quite enjoy cooking youtube! even if i'm making exactly the recipe, i think unconsciously i'm learning how they do certain things and when i'm cooking i don't even realize it's stuff i've learned or ideas i've picked up (like combining certain flavors, or seasoning certain foods w the right combo, etc)

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.