Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:16:28 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

@ghost: lmao welcome , see u fit right in
also happy friday !! anything u look forward to this weekend ??

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:16:39 )

i think it's also nice having them be real holidays cuz u don't have to deal w like religious holidays lol

usually on my mule i'll reply games to get bad endings just for those 2 extra lines of dialogue ahahaha .... i've considered posting what the bad endings dialogue is to save ppl some playthrus but idk if ppl would want that

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:26:55 )
I read “playthrus” as “platypus”
So... yeah

I would love to see the games and game art and dialogue abd everything! The npc fans will probably die

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:42:01 )

omg home alone where'd everyone go!
always fun tho , what music ru blasting ?? ^0^

do u keep a normal work schedule or is it just .... always lol

lool i think we need a disclaimer, every time i've played any voltra game i'm like omg if i fuck up it's all over and this npc will hold a grudge and hate me forever Haha

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:44:21 )

lmao yes i definitely meant platypus , that was a typo Haha

i'd enjoy that too!! like maybe the week after event ends (or even after if it's just like too busy of a time) , i think a lot of ppl would enjoy behind the scenes extras / making-of / editors cut content

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:50:29 )
Fake behind the scenes that are just NPC interviews about the event. Like those reality tv interviews in a dark closet

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:51:46 )
I felt like the summer event seemed later than other years, but literally this year was s dumpster fire so it could have been any time and I’d still have been confused

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:59:46 )
That looks accurate

It’s been a little busy but it will all work out

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:02:14 )

awww interview veles , cute !!! omfg fake behind the scenes interviews would be hilarious (although p sure that's just more work lmao) .... voltra mockumentary

yeah the events have been so back to back this year i can only imagine how much work that must have been .... even as a user i feel like it was a lot
year was Def dumpster fire ..... i know at work i spent a lot of time not working / just dealing w the year, i'm sure that would be true for voltra staff too

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:05:46 )

omg lmao bumping fka twigs ..... her music is so pretty , i love cellophane ... i think of her more as like an Artist/creative > musician personally :0 did u see her sad day vid ??

whenever i see her stuff i always feel so inspired , like i wanna make cool shit like that brb getting a career change

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:11:47 )
Mocumentary would be hilarious tho!
It would be hilarious if it presented like the NPC were real people and the events were like tv shows.
“Once again I’m playing the villain. I feel like my looks have me typecasted”

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:45:55 )

lina lmfaooo
veles: yeah io looked really scared in that scene but dw it was all in good fun!!

omg ghost cats why ....
also no need to apologize!!!! i think it's totally understandable , i just would imagine staff needing a break Lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 01:49:04 )

speaking of cats my friend is getting two kittens this weekend!!!! i'm gonna see them on monday i'm excited i have to get cat treats in advance so i can bribe them for love

re fka - woah like irl cry ?? :3 i would say i feel moved and kind of emotional but i don't think i have cried (yet)
yeah omg ... i would love to get into making music videos / video or film prod in general :0 it looks super fun and the format is so compelling ... ! ru doing creative stuff outside of voltra?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:07:34 )

We all info dump when it's something we enjoy.

Also hello. =3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:13:42 )

omg don't apologize , also have u Seen me n kiwis convo in her freebie thread lmao

i don't think i've watched the full cats since like middle school lol ....... memory is a classic tho
i never saw the recent movie but wheww looks like a Trip Ahahaha

omg aww!!! ur cat can have a lil pal :-D i would tell u to do it but i obviously have no responsibility stake in that lmao i just reap the kitten pics .......

oohh i didn't know that's interesting do u have short films you've made??? (eyes) i did digital media design in school but it turned out to be computer graphics which was really hard and a lot of math lmao and then i switched to regular computer science so that i could take a fiction writing class my last sem ahahaha ... but i met so many cool ppl and got to do a lot of fun stuff (including games !) what other kinds of multimedia did u do ??

editing is my fav part too... i specifically enjoy like , colors / contrast etc. ^0^ i do a bit of photography and it's my fav part ..... w the dig painting stuff i'm doing i'm realizing my favorite part is actually at the very end when i get to do adjustments for the whole piece !! (but whew why do i have to paint a whole piece before i can get to that part lol)

oohh what happens in the game ?? is the personal project a secret :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:14:53 )

hi priestess how ru!! :3 happy friday / weekend ^0^ aaanything ur looking forward to lately ?

also lmao i was just gonna do a sketch but then i started painting and couldn't stop
i think after i finish this piece i'll probably stick around for dedicated chat tho :3 i am nearing the end

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:15:22 )
Omg ghost. How do you have Voltra and that many personal projects. And live. ?
It’s too much for 1 person, or ghost

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:16:36 )

The thing I was looking forward to got here yesterday and let me tell you, a good chair makes all the difference in the world. I actually feel good sitting at my desk now and don't feel like dying. =D

Also you should ride that creative wave anytime you can because it's so elusive. Gotta take advantage when that hyperfocus kicks in.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:17:49 )

My theory is that ghost stops breathing when he stops creating.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:19:41 )

yeah honestly i don't understand how voltra staff do it lol (err ig thats why yall are hiring tho huh ........)

ahh tru i'm used to doing a painting all at once but i'm trying to check voltra this time and oof it's so hard i Do NOt understand multitasking ............... >_>

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.