Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aisu's Ambitions (Open! Come chat?)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 06:14:02 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oh noo! it's always a pain to break in new shoes x0x
what kind of boots are they? ^^

haha multipacks have saved me so much mental energy lol ... like i guess picking out socks doesn't / shouldn't take That much effort but it does kind of add up over time >_>

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/5 02:38:12 )
They're boots that go about halfway up my shins, and they're flat. They have a couple straps with buckles and zippers on the insides? I bought them from Burlington for like 30 bucks lol, so fairly cheap.

I probably have too many socks for some types, but am lacking in others. I could use more tube socks, I think. I have plenty of tights/hosiery though haha.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/5 23:43:51 )
I’m sending you an item

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 04:29:48 )
@Lina: Oh wow!! Thank you so much!! <3 I'll add it in my Thank You post!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 04:44:02 )
You’re welcome!
I got the bayou I’ve been questing forever today so I went out and gave as many items away as I could.
I hope you like that one, it was one of the oldest on your list so I was thinking it might be more rare than others. But I don’t really know the market that well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:03:47 )
That's so nice of you to give stuff away! Even if this item might not be super valuable (I don't even know its value) I still appreciate it a lot. <3 And like I said, I hope to return the favor someday. Perhaps buying some commons sets for you, seeing as I doubt I can find your other quest items before you can. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 07:31:44 )
I’m just glad I had something to share with you!

It’s a good feeling to get something you’re questing for, and it’s even better to share that feeling with other people!

Buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/21 03:26:42 )
I've had that feeling before, sharing things I mean lol. I did that on Gaia after Ernya shut down. Added a bunch of peeps on there, found their wish lists on their profiles, and donated any extras I had that they wanted lol. It was fun!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:10:39 )
It’s so much fun!
I’m super excited for December and the secret Santa and art exchange. And hopefully more!! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/24 03:58:55 )
I'm not sure if I'll participate in either of those, but they do look like fun!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/25 18:21:27 )
Hopefully there will be more to participate in too. I want to participate in all the things!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/26 05:32:46 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

lina i'm loving all the banners in ur post style :3
wah i'm worried i won't have any items that ppl want for secret santa?? i'm also not sure what to ask for .....

Voltie — RIPd Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/26 07:31:50 )

@Aisukohi: zuzu's mule pazuzu popping in to throw something at you from your quest list ^u^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 00:44:52 )
@Lina: I don't have the energy to participate in all the things, so hope you do. XD

@Pazuzu: Thank you so much! <333 I'll put you on my Thank You list!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 03:30:11 )
@xvz: I’m hoping I can give something I have, but if not I’ll try to buy things. I said I would take any orb or crate along with my wishlist items because I think that’s pretty general so people can get it.

@Aisukohi: I usually have lots of energy to participate in things. Although today I feel dead... XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 03:37:51 )
@Lina: I'm dead today as well. Damn insomnia got to me last night, so feel like I hardly slept.

Trying to figure out if I reeeeally want any of these new orb items lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:40:23 )
Finally figured out what I'm questing next. *n* Took me a hot minute, but I'm gonna go for the Corrupted Ichor!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:42:19 )

corrupted ichor is one of my favorite items on the site!!! good luck :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:51:15 )
Thanks--I feel like I'll need the luck. xD Something about the base in that item really intrigues me, so hope it's not too hard to come by whenever I get the funds! However much that really is since I have no idea how much it's worth...
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/28 05:40:05 )

ahh yeah pricing is always hard , i hate tryin to figure out pricing for stuff i want lol
i got blessed by the lilypoo fairy for mine lol so i'm not sure how much they should be worth rn either ...

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.