Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Aisu's Ambitions (Open! Come chat?)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 19:13:46 )
It is! I feel bad for those who are allergic to it, or just don't like it.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 19:22:33 )
I agree. I love chocolate so I can't imagine life without it. XD

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 19:24:04 )
Same, which is why we gotta save the bees! No bees = no chocolate, among other things. Like coffee! ;A;

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 20:22:34 )
Yeah, the poor bees. We really need to get those back.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:44:47 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

are the bees gonna be ok ... are they still dying ...

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:48:52 )
I’m not up on the latest bee news.
I think all the wasps and killer bees and stuff are taking over honey bee territory. We need to get rid of those in my opinion, but I also don’t like any bee that isn’t a honey bee. >.<

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:05:48 )
I'm not up-do-date on bee news either, but this conversation reminds me that I'd like to try some local honey next time I see a shop pop up.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 06:09:20 )
Last summer we went to the farmers market a few times and got local honey, and other things.
But this summer there just wasn't as many things like that open.
I wonder if the bees liked the lack of people though. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:21:26 )
I've been curious what it's like to hold a bumblebee since I hear they're one of the more docile species but...I've never been stung by a bee, and I'd hate to find out that I'm allergic the hard way. >.> They're so cuuuute though!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:05:58 )
I think bumblebees are adorable!
I’ve been stung 3 or 4 times. But bees stings are something you can become allergic to at any point so it’s still best to avoid it. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:20:41 )
Yeah they just look so chunky and fluffy. >w<

Ouch! I'm only allergic to one thing that I know of, which is a certain medication, so hopefully it stays that way. xP

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:27:18 )
I’m allergic to mushrooms, but just in a makes me sick way, not like I can’t breathe. And I have seasonal allergies all year. But no deadly allergies or anything. I can’t even imagine

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 22:50:24 )
Glad you don't have any severe allergies! I know someone else who's allergic to mushrooms, though I'm not sure if she also just gets sick or if she has worse reactions.

The medicine I'm allergic to is Ceclor, which I think is used to treat minor infections with children. Anywho, I guess it made me vomit and break out in hives, so don't care to test if I'm still allergic. ^^;

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 18:25:09 )
It’s scary to be allergic to medication. But probably better to know so you can avoid it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 02:29:40 )
It's gotta suck for those who are allergic to penicillin considering how common it is for things. Same with latex, or any other common item.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:43:28 )

omg bumblebee stings :0 bumblebees are so cute lol ... how bad did do bee stings hurt??

i don't Think i'm severely allergic to anything that i'm aware of ... i'm glad too, i know some friends are allergic to things i enjoy quite a bit ... like fruit!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 01:00:48 )
I couldn't say how bad bee stings hurt since I've never been stung.

And I feel bad for those who are allergic to some of my favorite things. I have a friend who's allergic to chocolate, and I have a resident at work who's allergic to mangoes and strawberries. D;

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 02:51:35 )

mangoes and strawberries are so good tho T_T i have a few friends who i think are allergic from fruit w skins? like apples? like they get an itchy throat
i wonder what causes allergies...? like why some people get them and others don't?

btw i'm loving ur avi aisu!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 04:12:01 )
I know allergies are like the body's defense systems being overly protective. I know some older people who can't have nuts, grains, or skins because they have a condition called diverticulitis, which I guess is some sort of intolerance to the above things, not necessarily an allergy.

And thank you! :) I was struggling to get a colour scheme going with the items I have, but glad I found something.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 15:58:59 )
Hello hello everyone!!

When I get stung by a bee it doesn’t really hurt. Mostly it’s alarming because I’ve never been expected it. I think it’s basically like you got suddenly poked with a needle.

I’m allergic to some adhesives. Just mildly, like I get a rash. So tape and bandages and stuff can give me a rash if they’re on my skin for a while, but that doesn’t come up much.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.