Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:19:47 )
But I'm here this morning! :3

Good morning everyone!
What are your plans for the day?

Right now, I'm going to enjoy my caffeinated beverage of choice and once I'm awake, hopefully get some online work done.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:30:07 )

I'm going out early to do some grocery shopping with my dad which I should shower soon.
And I might do laundry since it's sunday but that's it really.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:32:18 )
@Purpsy: Hi Purpsy. That sounds like a fairly relaxing day. :3 How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:35:58 )

@Wildfire: I'm still a bit sleepy.
I didn't get enough sleep (_ _).。o○
How about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:40:17 )
Oh, I got about 10 hours of sleep last night, but that's after having a couple (several?) nights of broken or otherwise disrupted and severely limited sleep. And I am still groggy this morning - still trying to wake up. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:53:47 )

@Wildfire: Awe I see ono
Broken sleeps are no fun but hopefully you can catch more Zzz later.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 14:56:48 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. I should be good to go for a while now after getting the sleep last night that I did. I hope so anyway! :3

So what else is happening for you? Are you working on anything interesting?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 15:03:58 )

@Wildfire: Nothing atm. I don't have any plans or anything besides what I've told you.
What about you? :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 15:45:20 )
I'm not really planning on doing anything other than doing some online work. I may run to the bookstore, or take a short bike ride, but that would be about the extent of things for me today other than the usual cooking and miscellaneous household stuff.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:35:21 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL! That's always a plus!
So how are you doing today? What are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:47:27 )
How's everyone doing today? I'm still waking up, and this weather isn't helping (it's overcast and a bit chilly).

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:48:31 )

Morning.

I'm dissociating a bit today cause pain levels high. I hate the end of the month t.t

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:51:22 )
Ah, is it that "time"? x-x I feel ya there, if so. Part of me wishes we could choose a time of month for it to happen, y'know?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:52:17 )
@Aisukohi: Hi Aisu. Oh yeah... the weather can have a big impact on that kind of thing! Do you have any plans for today once you wake up?

@Shadami: Oh no - is it the regular cyclical thing or is something else going on? Either way, I'm sorry to hear you're in pain and hope you feel better soon!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:53:50 )
@Wildfire: Well I need to get coffee at some point since I used the last of it this morning. Also we were hoping to organize my son's room at some point today since my parents gave us a bed for him and we got him some other furniture earlier this week.

Other than that, I'm not sure lol. How about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:05:12 )
@Aisukohi: It sounds like you have a few things to do today! But it sounds like all good stuff, even if it includes moving furniture around - lol!

I'm just trying to get some online things done today. I may make a run to the bookstore or take a short bike ride though. Otherwise, that's about it. :3

@totalanimefan: Oh - that sounds promising. Good luck!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:09:58 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I just hope it doesn't take a ton of time. xD But we'll see.

That sounds like a nice day as well. :) I'm trying to remember the last time I sat down and read a book all the way through. Probably earlier this year right before covid? I know it's been a while, but I'd like to get back into reading. Just finding the time is a bit tricky. Or the motivation.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:12:36 )

Yeah it's that time. And I haaaaate it. My daughters are freaking out cause I'm crabby. And they're like "we are gonna have that happen to is to?" *Absolute horror* xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:14:15 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, I've been struggling with that too - feeling wiped out and unmotivated and antisocial far more often than is normal for me, yet I also seem busier than usual somehow. It stinks, tbh! I hope you get your stuff done quickly. Do you have anything else going on today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:15:46 )
@Shadami: LOL "yes, dear, it happens to all of us with this particular anatomy until you're around 50..." XD I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it though. It's not fun even on the "best" of times.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.