Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/1 22:39:16 )
@Lina: Oh! A moth avatar here would be interesting to see...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/1 22:39:19 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: yeah i'm using love senshi right now... but it turned into odile from swan lake instead LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/1 22:43:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah, let's hope i don't get distracted lol.

Which part?
I have about 2 BG items.
though if you mean the Beige part it's actually not a BG item at all but it comes with the sweater for the item Keep Warm.
The lights are The Electrician and the sparkles are the milestone item for the 500 member milestone.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/1 22:44:42 )
I love cute fuzzy moths but the event distracted me :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/1 23:45:21 )
Sorry - I had to walk the dogs and now I'm doing some dinner things.

@Vixen: LOL! <3

@MoodyB: Actually, all of them - thank you. It's an interesting combination and each item is interesting in different ways... I didn't recognize what you have going on there - it's a good combo! Mostly, I was asking about the beige swirly thing. I don't think I have Keep Warm... hmmm...

@Lina: events tend to do that XD

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/1 23:48:55 )
Events can be very distracting!
And new items always distract me into making new avatars!
Like, I just got an amethyst, so here I go again..

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:36:35 )

@Wildfire: here it is' not sure i like it too much though. sugarplum definitely would have been a cuter concept, especially with the barefoot pointe

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:39:52 )
@Lina: LOL - oh amethyst looks like a fun item to play with! :3 Have fun!
And yes, between the event and all the new items, there is lots of room for distraction!!

@Vixen: Oh! That's cute... a little on the creepy cute side, but I like it overall!! :3 <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:41:25 )
So, I saw that they're extending the event things a little bit more so that we can spend our awards and currency, but was there any definition on when, exactly, the deadline is???

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:41:55 )

@Wildfire: it was creepier when i was using the reaper mouth lol; i don't really like the background, but that rose in mouth item can join the rest of my voltra host club item collection LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:43:08 )
Yes, it is rose in mouth, but it is a rather creepy version of it isn't it?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:45:06 )

@Wildfire: there's a version where the stem is green, but the dark stem matched better for this one. i did try to add the green stem rose to the npc avatars i was messing with, but it didn't quite work with the smirk style of mouth.

i didn't see a specific end date, but i suspect it will be another couple days since they only just granted explore the board pirzes last night and haven't granted any prizes from the other event threads

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:47:01 )

oh ... i think i ran into a dressing room bug. i can't unequip the ruby item LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:47:29 )
@Vixen: Oh, the one you chose definitely matches the color scheme you have going on - green would have been disruptive!!

I just posted in the FAQ thread about the end date; we'll see what kind of reply we get. I'd like to get another bundle before they shut everything down... but sitting on this many pawns only to lose them would not be much fun... and without a specific end date or time in mind, it's impossible to make the decision to keep going or to spend the event currency I currently have...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:48:11 )
@Vixen: Oh! That's an interesting twist to things!! Will you have to completely rebuild your avatar? I hope not!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:48:58 )

@Wildfire: yeah for sure; i just stopped buying bundles after 10 and put the rest into goodie bags as i reached 60 each time lol

oh i think item techs are messing with the ruby item poses right now, because now the item has no poses left LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:52:51 )
You look amazing Vixen
Sounds like you caught the staff working. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:55:08 )

@Lina: ahh thank you ouo;; it's a weird avatar choice for me, so probably won't keep it on for too long.

lol yeah, i saw vozzy replied to wild just now as well, so the gears must be turning behind the scenes at the moment.

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:56:25 )
Huhuhu we’re watching you vozzy. >.>

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/2 00:57:15 )
@Vixen: oh I have plenty of bundles and goodie bags, but still, is hate to lose our on another bundle too...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.