Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:39:46 )
@Aisukohi: LOL. It could be a growth spurt too - I've known kids who get a fever and feel "sick" for a couple of days before suddenly growing (noticeably). Regardless of the cause, I hope it's minor. Sick is no fun.

I have been doing housework all day. I'm taking a quick break now before (I think) running out to do a couple of errands.

What's for dinner tonight?

@MoodyB: Hey Moody. I'm doing ok, thanks. I'm currently trying to psyche myself up for dealing with people and traffic and stores (oh my!) XD
How goes the artwork today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:42:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i haven't really started yet.
im just doing sketching since i need to warm up and have a set schedule to work on one project
today for 2-3 hours.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 20:28:07 )

@MoodyB: Is going alright. I just finish working on my drawing for today and now I'm thinking what I want for lunch.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/30 22:30:25 )
@Wildfire: He grows like a weed, so maybe it is a growth spurt. xP Sounds like a productive day for you. What kinds of errands are they? And I'll be cooking Filipino steak adobo and rice. :d

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/31 13:01:30 )
@MoodyB: It seems that you are, as usual, well-focused on your project for the day. I hope it went well for you yesterday :3

@Aisukohi: My errands yesterday included going to the health-food store to pick up a couple things there, stopping to get a few groceries, and looking in to a vehicle my husband saw listed at a local shop. Oh! Filipino adobo steak - that can be quite yummy!! How did it turn out?

@Ava: Hi Ava! Were you shooting yesterday? How did it go?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/31 13:04:46 )
Good morning everyone.

What does your day look like today?
Are you doing things you have to do? Things you want to do? Anything particularly fun??

I'm not sure what my day is really going to look like today - there's so much that needs to get done... and I'm not feeling prepared for Easter at all, really. It's really sneaking up on me this year!! It's a good thing we do very low-key holidays around here, but I do usually cook and right now, I'm not sure what that means /dead/

Do you have plans for Easter this year?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/31 18:46:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: it went alright.
just need to finish a few small parts of it and then i can call it finish and
work on something new.

@Purpsy: Sounds like fun.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/31 22:48:49 )
@Wildfire: lol, well, it was pointless to be jealous of my vacation. It went horribly and now I'm back home 2 weeks early. :0 I did get to do a night in Vegas, so that was something. <3 ... but yeah, Hawaii trip was a bunk. I got 20 hours of plane rides in 3 days and now I'm quite sick from altitude sickness. :T

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 02:47:49 )
@Wildfire: The adobo turned out great. :) Sounds like you had a nice productive day yesterday. For Easter, I'm going over to my parents' after my fiance gets off of work, so we'll all have lunner together. Baked ham and all the fixin's.

@Ava: Hope you got some rest!

@Koah: That sounds exhausting, indeed, and disappointing. Vegas sounds like fun at least! I've never been, though if I ever did go, it wouldn't be to gamble lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 03:03:48 )
@Aisukohi: I actually went to Vegas to see the new MeowWolf exhibit which was amazing. <3 I don't gamble.
I actually want to go back to Vegas to see more shows and exhibits. :>
I'm really exhausted from the bad situation I got in. I'm glad to be home. I had to do all that traveling with my two kids. e.e"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 03:07:15 )
@Koah: Oh that's cool, and I'm glad you enjoyed Vegas! I'd probably go for shows as well, though I'm not sure which ones.

And I'm sorry about your bad experience. Hope you can rest up okay! I get exhausted traveling with my 3-year-old, so I can only imagine traveling with 2 kids lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 03:51:41 )
@Aisukohi: I think traveling with one kid would be more exhausting since my two entertain each other pretty well.
I think in total we were on planes for a little over 22 hours in 3 days. //sigh// We got to our vacation destination, got denied entry, and had to fly home. e.e" I'm glad my kids are still young enough to not understand what happened. They're disappointed about the lack of a vacation, but i've promised better things on the summer horizon.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 13:42:50 )
Good morning everyone!
I haven't read back to reply specifically to anyone yet but I'll get there - I'm currently scrambling to get a few things done for a deadline this morning, but I am around and wanted to say "good morning" and "Happy April Fool's Day" to everyone :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 16:00:26 )
-deadline met-

@MoodyB: I'm glad your art has been going well :3

@Koah: Oh no!! What happened? Why did you get denied entry? I'm so sorry that things went so badly and that you had to come back immediately... and altitude sickness?? Yikes! This sounds like a horrible experience :( Are you at least feeling better today, I hope? *gentle hug*

@Aisukohi: My day yesterday was crazy-crazy-crazy!! The day before that was busy-busy! But both days were productive :3 And today I'm tired - from a combination of crazy busy and disrupted minimal sleep.

So what's going on with you guys today??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 16:13:49 )
This is exactly

Good morning everyone.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 16:14:53 )
Good morning AMA. How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 16:19:06 )
This is exactly

I'm good, hoping April's crate items are revealed soon.

what you think it is.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 16:19:36 )
This is exactly

Oh gods. I love this April Fool's prank XD.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 17:08:48 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh right - I had actually forgotten about that :3

It's a cute prank :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/1 17:10:20 )
This is exactly

Lol I'm just glad that I could write upside down.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.