Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/4 19:50:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i totally forgot it was easter.
i was wondering why i was seeing a lot of bunny themed art on twitter LOL.

Hope you are feeling better from being exhausted yesterday.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/4 22:07:11 )
Ahhh hello and good afternoon, everyone!

I'm beat! I was up early because I was apparently just done sleeping, then I was cooking most of the morning, and now the guys are watching the HALO movie that I'm just not following , so I'm here instead (at least for a few minutes). I hope everyone is having a good Easter. We had a full house (6-7), which was nice. Dinner was turkey, spaghetti squash with arugula and kale, lemon pepper green beans, roasted herbed red potatoes, rainbow carrots, radish and cucumber salad and I think that's it. There were hard-boiled eggs and cinnamon rolls this morning, and crackers + cheese and hummus + pita for snacks. Dessert was key lime or apple pie. I am stuffed! :3

What's everyone up to this afternoon?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 00:34:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i am mostly calculating business art stuff...for fun LOL.
and fleshing out this design for business cards..or it'll just be some sort of banner.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 01:02:21 )
This is exactly

It really sucks when you want to discuss your favorite thing with people, but no one you know likes that thing. Like I don't want to go into threads and servers for someone to talk to.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 12:43:15 )
@MoodyB: or both business cards and banners XD

@Another Movie Addict: yes, that can be annoying and unfulfilling. It sounds like there's some additional story going on there, though - what's up?

good morning and happy post-Easter

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 13:21:44 )
This is exactly

Oh I caught back up on one of my favorite shows. But none of my friends are really into yet, and this season kicked me in my feels. So I want to talk about it.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 13:54:40 )
And nobody is at the same point yet. Yeah, I can understand why and how that might be rough for you

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 14:36:25 )
This is exactly

Mostly my friends just aren't really into the show as much as I am, but like it did heartbreaking things.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 15:42:29 )
@Aisukohi: oh gosh, I feel you. My husband doesn't see his family nearly enough and there's been a lot of unfortunate things happening to his family lately and there's not anything my husband can do. It's been a few years now since we've been settled enough to travel and see them.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 15:43:09 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning. <3 How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:06:18 )
@Another Movie Addict: And it's specific enough to the show that you can't share with them? Or are you trying not to ruin it for them if they're also watching it but at a slower pace?

@Koah: Hi Koah. How are you today? Did you have a good Easter (if you celebrated)?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:09:59 )
This is exactly

I'm trying to not spoiler them, just in case they do watch it.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:16:10 )
Well, you can try to vent here if you want but there's no guarantees I'll have any idea what you're talking about XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:17:21 )
This is exactly

Lol have you watched the series by Rooster Teeth called RWBY?

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:42:29 )
@Wildfire: We had a surprisingly good Easter. The kids had fun, we ate well, and we were able to relax.
How bout you? c:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:45:40 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh - we saw a little of that show but never pursued it too far for one reason or another that I can't currently recall.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:47:26 )
@Koah: Oh that's awesome - I'm so happy for you!
Yes, we had a low-key Easter here. I cooked food and we had a full house (7 people) which was nice. Otherwise, we chilled out, watched movies, etc.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:49:05 )
This is exactly

Is my favorite series, I love it so much. XD my room is filled with RWBY merch right now.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:50:26 )
That's cool. So this is the show that you don't want to ruin with spoilers for your friends, but which has affected you greatly in the feels, huh? Do you want to get in to what happened?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:53:20 )
@Wildfire: I'm at the end of being altitude sick. So my husband ordered a take-out feast for Easter, just for the 4 of us.
We have so much takeout, considering, while my husband's been gone- my energy has been gone too and I've been ordering food to the house for the last few days. lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.