Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:46:22 )

Wednesday I want to say, though I started feeling my throat hurt on Tuesday.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:47:26 )

@Purpsy: Those are also fun. Right now I've been listening to stuff about specific horror movies, or horror movie tropes.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 18:55:25 )

@Another Movie Addict: Ah I can't handle those... =w=
But I've been hearing stories and such

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 19:46:07 )

@Purpsy: Oh I love horror movies.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 20:36:12 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I remember. Maybe September will be nicer to you and be moderately cool :3

@Another Movie Addict: So you're a few days in. Hopefully the symptoms won't last much longer for you. (Days 3&4 were the worst for me; I was feeling better by day 5/6; felt like I kicked it completely (at least 95%) by day 6/7)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 14:09:37 )

Good morning everyone.
What's going on for you today?

I have to get the dogs out, do some paperwork/prep stuff, follow up with a doctor or two, and I'm hoping to go for a walk (without the dogs) and do some yoga. I should probably make and put out some new hummingbird and bird food too (which means I'll be chasing squirrels off the bird feeders). Sounds like a lovely exciting day, doesn't it?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 15:55:00 )

My day is going to be a lot of rest and WoW.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 16:09:25 )
Good Morning!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 16:28:57 )
@Another Movie Addict: As it should be. Are you feeling any better today?

@Koah: good morning! How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 16:34:57 )

A little bit, feeling well enough to sit up in my computer chair rather than laying in my bed.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:03:15 )
@Wildfire: Better today! sorry I left you hangin' yesterday. I guess I was more stressed than I realized and had a little mental breakdown. XD
Today is looking better, getting things done and eating good food.
How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:03:29 )
That's a start. I'm glad you're feeling a little better today :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:04:26 )
@Koah: I'm hanging in there, thanks. I'm glad you're having a better day today. Why are you so stressed?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 17:56:03 )
I'm sorry to hear you're so stressed; please take care of yourself and breathe easy.

@Wildfire: Ah, do you work for doctors? I might have misunderstood and coupled the paperwork with the doctor follow-ups (and please don't feel pressured to say if you don't want to). I hope your day is going well and you were able to do the things you wanted. I'm afraid I slept in quite late today but I don't have anything in particular on my agenda. Perhaps I thought I would tidy up some parts of the house, but what I really should be doing is preparing paperwork for an exam. u__u;;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:02:13 )
@jupiter: No, I'm not in the medical profession or work with doctors.
What's your exam for?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:06:54 )
@Wildfire: We had some friction with our roommates. I don't do well with confrontation and it was a personal situation, not a rent or house issue. e.e"
I said something out of place and the ire sat on my shoulders.
So, I apologized and after I had an anxiety attack [in private], I re-evaluated my relationship with my housemates. Realized that I have enjoyed having friends living with me, however, we don't have separate lives right now. So I need to work on myself and step back from their problems. I like that I am trusted enough with their venting and whatnot, but it's a lot.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:07:18 )
@jupiter: your avatar is lovely. <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:21:24 )
@Koah: Thank you, that's very sweet of you. I like yours, too; it's very regal and mysterious!
I'm sorry to hear you were having some difficulty with your house mates, but it's good that you're realizing you can't be a sound board for their woes all the time. Some people feel like they can't turn someone down when they want to vent, but the edge of that is that it can be a burden to them as well.

@Wildfire: Ah, I see. The exam is part of a larger process of becoming an attorney in the state.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:25:04 )
@Koah: Ahhh... yeah, that can be tough. I'm glad you realized what's going on - awareness can make a world of difference in how you deal with a situation! Good luck :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:26:05 )
@jupiter: Ahh! Interesting. So are you currently in school for law, or just trying to get certified for some particular aspect of practice?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.