Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 17:58:37 )
It has been a long time since I've watched any films from that period or from Price/Karloff combo

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:03:57 )

I watch all kinds of movies lol. Last night I watched a horror movie about a killer pair of possessed jeans. That also had a dance scene to Bollywood music.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:31:36 )
lol - that sounds horrifyingly amazing! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:32:59 )

It kind of was. Thinking about watching Killer Sofa later, not sure yet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:34:29 )
lol. Some of those movies can be really awesome. Others can be really horrible.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:36:26 )

Lol I don't have anything better to do with my time right now. So why not watch a ton of really bad horror movies. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:53:51 )
Oh, I know - I don't blame you one bit.
And for you, it will give you things to torture your friends with later! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:55:22 )

Hehehe I've already been asked 'why are you like this?' By someone questioning my need to constantly watch movies.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:56:47 )
lol - and what was your answer?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 19:00:02 )

There is no answer, I haven't a clue as to why I'm like this.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 19:33:12 )
lol. That's pretty funny. Obviously you gain some enjoyment out of watching movies. What else? Escapism? Knowledge or Trivia? Notoriety? XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 19:34:23 )

It's a little bit of all those things.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 19:38:10 )

I'm annoyed. I was gonna walk to Walgreens to pick up a couple things, including my ship-to-store order, but it decided to rain. Which I mean, I have an umbrella, but it's calling for possible lightning and that's a nope.

Poo.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 19:56:46 )
lol - and a few more, if I had to guess.

@CooperationIsKey: Awww, that's unfortunate. I don't blame you for not wanting to walk around in the rain with lightning happening. I'm sorry that you're not able to get your stuff today. It was trying to rain where we are, so the clouds dropped a few raindrops, and apparently went away... to you, from the sound of it! XD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 20:11:30 )

@Wildfire: It's been looking like rain and there's been a bit of sun here and there, but my weather app keeps telling me rain is expected and showing thunderstorms instead of just rain so... yeah, I'm playing it safe.

Didn't stop me from ordering doordash though. >_>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 20:42:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol... well, with DoorDash, you're not the one running around in the thunder, lightning and rain! XD What did you get?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 22:02:12 )

@Wildfire: Just a burger and fries from Wendy's. I could have gotten by walking, too, but hey, the delivery person has a car. :P

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 02:24:18 )

@Wildfire: Yeah they do have a high-waisted jeans there but I'm not sure it can tuck in the shirt.
*goes and checks*

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 02:56:21 )

@Ava: I did see in other threads, and I'm so sorry! That really sucks. But they really liked you, that's gotta be a good sign still, right?

What kinda decorations did you get? o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 03:42:06 )

@Ava: I'm so happy to meet someone else who loves theming their animal setups! I used to have multiple aquariums all with a different theme, and one was Halloween-themed year-round. I miss that one the most, it was so cool. I had orange, clear/white, and black glass pebbles as substrate and skull-shaped caves and orange sorta bottle-brushy looking plants... I wanted to do so much more with it but never had the chance. Some day I'm going to make another, though, I'm determined.

I swear I saw 'candy corn' rodent bedding at one point. Might have been shavings, though. I don't remember.

Also there was one point where they actually made fall-themed cat litter. Lmao.

I love themed stuff, I'm a sucker for it.

I dunno what if anything I'm doing for Halloween; I haven't really done anything in a few years. We don't get any trick or treaters here, unfortunately, or I'd at least dress up to give out candy.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.