Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 20:15:37 )
@icedchai: crepes are one of those things that can go anywhere in your daily food consumption and they won't be out of place - they can be breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert... <3

......................... now you have me wanting crepes. I haven't had any in a long, long time.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 20:20:25 )

wildfire: so true..............
I could have an egg bechamel crepe for breakfast, a ham and cheese for lunch, and a chocolate whipped cream for dessert.
It's an all crepe diet, lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 20:48:22 )
@icedchai: exactly my point! We should write a book "The all-crepe diet". I wonder if it would sell XD

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 20:51:53 )

@wildfire: And it's not like we wouldn't include all the food groups! I'm sure I could figure out a way to incorporate vegetables and crepes.....
hmmmm...... LOL

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 20:55:10 )
@icedchai: Exactly! ... Like maybe mashed pinto beans, like a "burrito crepe"? Or mashed potatoes with gravy... or I don't know, but I'm sure we could come up with more options! XD

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 21:14:05 )

@wildfire: Why do the mashed potatoes and gravy crepes actually sound really good o.o
Maybe with some peas on top, lol. You know, for garnish. Gotta make it fancy

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 21:27:38 )
@icedchai: see? We can totally do this ... write a book on crepes and make some $$$! XD

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 21:32:27 )

@wildfire: Crepes need to be way more common in America than they currently are.
They're like a blank canvas! You can do anything to them really.
In France I know they sell them on carts on the side of the street, like how New York does hot dogs.
Although I do like a hot dog every now and then, crepes > hot dogs anyday.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 21:43:42 )
@icedchai: Yes, I'm not sure why the U.S. hasn't fully embraced crepes as a cultural phenomena, but we seem to have not gotten completely on board that train XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 22:19:26 )

@Wildfire: That doesn't seem "not much" xD
Well I just finished drawing and I realized how important a finger can be. In short, I accidentally cut one of my fingertips while washing some knives last night but the cut itself is not that deep and it stop hurting. But it hurts when I press on it so I've been typing unusual all day and is kind of giving me a hand cramp and I can't even wash the dishes properly or use warm water. Or do most things that requires all fingers...

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 22:55:17 )

@wildfire: oof imagine if you could get crepes from a drive thru. At 1 am. Revolutionary.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 23:13:42 )
@Purpsy: Yes, hand injuries always seem to be a reminder of our fragility, don't they? Even a papercut can impact your daily activities to a surprising degree! I'm sorry that you cut your finger - hopefully it will heal soon :3

@icedchai: rofl - 1am drive through... like Taco Bell... only with crepes!! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 23:19:11 )
@Wildfire: I ended up trying to do something, anything. XD but, my lower back felt like it's trying to disconnect from my hips. So I helped my son with school and passed out for 2 hours. Another nappy day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 23:23:29 )
@Koah: You must be really needing the sleep... which is completely understandable!!
I really hope you start feeling better soon, though... <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 23:28:02 )
@Wildfire: I'm not used to needing sleep. I've always been pretty okay with 4-6 hours. So this is weird. But, I'm not complaining. I know I need it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/4 23:32:54 )
@Koah: It's pretty obvious that you need it... and the fact that you do need it is understandable <3 Your body has its own wisdom... listen to it ;)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 03:30:40 )

@Wildfire: Yep
Without our big brains we'll be at the bottom of the food chain =w=
I can put some weight on the finger now, hopefully tomorrow the pain will be gone.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 11:41:53 )
@Purpsy: Yet at the same time, we're more resilient than we often give ourselves credit.
I'm glad your finger is feeling better.

Good morning.

It's 6:30am, but I woke naturally and feel refreshed and figured that I might as well get up because in a couple of days this is going to be 7:30 instead of 6:30 - lol! ...yeah, I'm talking about you, you stupid time-change!! XD

It's also raining and one of my hammocks is probably wet. Yuck.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 15:30:11 )

@Wildfire: Morning! I guess you beat me then, I woke up around seven =w=

Is finally sunny where I'm at woo~
But cold very cold

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/11/5 15:38:10 )
@Wildfire: your avi is so cute! what's the sleeve item? :3
The rain finally stopped yesterday. I woke up with energy, so now I'm hoping I'll have energy for any of my started projects.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.