Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:31:16 )

Well I'm going punk not yuppy. So lots of spikes, ripped up items, stuff like that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:33:20 )
Yeah, that too... the black gloves with the spikes on them, chains, lots of metal... big boots... big hair (whether yuppy or punk or pretty much anything from the 80s)....

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:38:36 )

Yep. I'm so excited for it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:40:28 )
You seem excited for it. This is the one you couldn't get to last year due to shut-downs, right?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:46:37 )

No I got to go to the big one. The free one I didn't go to because it was only digital.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:47:46 )
Ahhh. Well, I'm glad the conventions seem to be back on track and operating in person this year :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 15:49:05 )

Yeah. It's nice to be surrounded by my fellow nerds.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:01:55 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:03:02 )
LOL - yeah, I bet it is! Well, I'm glad you're going :3

@koah: good morning. How are you so far today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:06:29 )
@Wildfire: I didn't sleep much. Just... thoughts of babies.. and dreams like that. Hormones didn't let me sleep. Otherwise, I'm good. I got my coffee, I'm working on bills and that adult-stuff.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:10:20 )
@Koah: Oh yeah... those are the worst! I'm sorry that you didn't sleep well. Maybe you can get a nap in later if you need it...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:21:02 )
@Wildfire: I'll probably catch a nap later. :3 For now, I'm doing alright.
How's your morning treating you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:27:43 )
@Koah: eh... my morning is ok so far - not great, not bad. I'm trying to decide whether or not to go run a couple of errands... I probably should...but part of me does not want to deal with traffic, people, or buying things... XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 16:35:24 )
@Wildfire: lol! I'm feeling the same way, I should probably go get new tires on my car so I can drive it when it snows. CX But I'm not feeling up for the errands and spending more money. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 18:22:37 )

@Wildfire: Well I'm sort of interested of it but I don't really ecchi related anime. Is it only their food reaction that's a little raunchy?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 18:46:36 )
@Koah: lol - that's funny that we're in the same mood today. I did go out and run my errands... well, most of them, anyway. I didn't get groceries because I got really tired of being cut off by people who can't interpret a speed limit sign properly, and don't have a clue which lane is which, or how to gauge traffic... or who are just being dangerously aggressive.

@Purpsy: Yes, it's only their food reaction, and honestly, I'm not sure if it's "you get used to it" as the anime continues or they actually pull back on some of the overt reactions (a little of both, I suspect) as the anime goes on. The overall storyline is a good one, all in all. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 18:53:29 )
@Purpsy: The only raunchy scenes in Food Wars is the food scenes. However, they do gradually become more mild as the show goes on.
I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like ecchi.
But I would recommend Dagashi Kashi. <3

@Wildfire: I totally had ambition before I ate breakfast. I called around some places and got things figured out for errands. Like tire changing n' bill stuff. XP
I just wanna shower, get my kiddo done with his schoolwork and get those errands done before I need a napnap. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 18:56:38 )
@Koah: Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I hope you can at least get your tires, though - that is a fairly important errand, especially if there's snow on the way! :3

Now that I'm home, I wondering what else I should be doing... it feels like I should be doing something - I'm just not quite sure what...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 19:01:01 )
@Wildfire: We had snow this last week and I couldn't drive my dinky little car because of the tires. XD I've had a continuous leak in one tire this year. So hopefully changing them out will help.
It's warm today, so a good day to bring it in as the 'change tires' rush is about over.

brb, I'm going to shower, and hopefully, that will help me get a bit more energy to finish up the tasks I wanna accomplish today. =O

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 19:13:38 )
@Koah: Ok, Koah. I hope you get your errands done and that you feel a bit better after your shower.
I think I'm going to go shred some more perfectly good fabric to then braid XD...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.