Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2021 [gifts posted!]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/4 02:18:55 )

IM VERY EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THE ART

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/4 07:05:35 )
OH GODS I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AAAAA I'M SO SORRY!!!!

I've been packing for the move and trying to get a couple dice commissions done and my brain has just decided to say "peace, I'm out" ever since Christmas and AAAAAA CRAAAAAAP ASDAKSJGHADSJKH GAAAAAAAAHHH
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 00:37:33 )

@Totalanimefan: oh thank you for the link, I'll check it out!

it's so true... ever since the pandemic I've found it so hard to focus and remember stuff. my brain feels like it's in 5 different places at once

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 00:39:17 )

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK, LET'S GOOO 👏👏👏
there are no extensions, so be on time ⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 02:10:36 )

@Totalanimefan: SAME.. earlier I was trying to reflect on 2021 and I could not remember what I did for the first half of it. it's all a blur

ahaha going back to work/studying after a break is always the hardest. it might be a good idea to ease your way into it!
still on break so trying to enjoy it while it lasts asdlfkj I finally started pokemon shining pearl and I've been watching a lot of vtubers (again)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 06:46:44 )
I'm vibrating with excitement

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 08:48:38 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Verry exited for this :^D

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 14:38:36 )

@Totalanimefan: oh that's a pretty good idea! have you ever thought about bullet journaling? it seems like it'd be fun.
I write a lot of letters(?) or like.. rants HAHA to get emotions out. but a lot of it is negative so I delete them as soon as I'm done writing
I'm better at expressing myself in written words than in speech. the pandemic has definitely made that worse since I've not spent much time with people since it started. my social skills have gone out the window

are you trying to keep yourself on a schedule? like finish x amount of classes per month kind of thing?

i dont remember if i've mentioned it before haha but gen4 is my favorite! you know how everyone has that first pokemon game that made them fall in love with the series haha pearl was mine
it's very nostalgic so far I'm progressing slowly bc I'm actually trying to complete the pokedex this time ADFLKJ

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/5 14:40:36 )

ooookay the deadline has passed so pinch hitting starts now! if you're a pinch hitter please check your messages.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 03:53:56 )

@Totalanimefan: personally I don't think I could do bullet journaling asfldkj I would probably overthink it and get stressed about the design HAHA
oh yes planner is a must-have for me... I put important events/appointments in my phone but I put to-do lists in my planner. I feel really lost without it

what kinds of things did you do to improve your social skills in that time? I still feel comfortable around my old friends but now I shortcircuit around new people. it was unbelievably uncomfortable trying to make friends with people in my class last semester.

I see, that can be difficult to figure out then. are you able to do the classes in any order you want?
nooo haha it's fine!! all students take breaks for the holidays.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 03:57:25 )

I've never played the OG gen2 and gen3 games, I've only played the remakes
soul silver/heart gold were amazing tho ALDKJFLKDJ cellphone feature

I live for the extraneous mechanics in pokemon games outside of the actual battle system HAHA I probably spent more time in the underground than actually training pokemon

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/6 19:39:50 )
so hypeeee

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/7 16:28:57 )

@Totalanimefan: ooooof that's hard, I'm so bad at small talk ahaha
I feel bad bc sometimes other people will try to talk to me and I'm very curt in response, I think because I go out with the mindset of just wanting to finish my business and leave as soon as possible asdflkj
at school they have social events too, but the thought of going to a restaurant/bar right now is hhHHHHHH...... so I've been avoiding those..

that sounds pretty flexible! it's good that they have someone to recommend which classes to take next.
I'm sure you'll finish by your goal, you've been very diligent about it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/7 16:43:14 )

ALKFDJ the poketch was ahead of its time. Apple watches only wish they were the first
and YES the item search app, I'm pretty sure I used that on the entire world map
I also really liked growing berries. I truly turned pokemon pearl into a farming game, I had so many berries

my first pokemon game was Blue, but I was too young to understand it. my only memory is that I had an overpowered blastoise and used it to kill zapdos and then saved after ✌️
my sister was never into video games, so I played with my cousin when we used to live in the same house. I think he hasn't played pokemon since emerald tho haha

I have a lot of good memories on the DS... that was probably the time when I played video games the most and knew the most people who also played video games. nintendogs was great bc it allowed me to have a dog when I couldn't have pets irl asldkfj

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/7 17:39:09 )

Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/7 21:46:33 )
    @Goblin: [unintentional summon whenever Harvest Moon is mentioned]
    I love that whole series. It’s too bad they didn’t push the Story of Seasons; Trio of Towns over to the Switch (or more of them, really).

Can you believe I married Woofio? What a twist that was.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/7 22:23:12 )
I was summoned by harvest moon/story of seasons also. I was really enjoying Trio of Towns but I don't play it much now that I have the switch so yeah. T-T I wanted to marry Ludus but didn't get that far either. I may pick it back up if I can find my stuff... lots of things moved around when I was moving my stuff in to the new place.

Also Woofio is actually just a guy in a suit so it's not THAT weird... until you realize he never takes the damn dog head off.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/7 22:50:39 )
The entirety of my singing experience is from singing in the car.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/8 00:23:55 )

There’s a furry with a fursuit in Harvest Moon? XD

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/8 02:56:19 )
Apparently we were both right Goblin

He was cursed but he actually WAS the dog suit. Like full on Alphonse Elric. It's possible in the game to have his curse lifted, but he still continues to wear the dog suit. The only hints you get at what he looks like are based on the hair and eye color of your child.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.