Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2021 [gifts posted!]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 19:30:01 )

looking forward to it hachi! we will be fine without knowing for a bit lol
have fun at school XD

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:58:43 )

Hope you have a good day. And just to match your chaotic energy I sign ups end tomorrow and that’s when I’m flying to England lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:59:03 )

Well the first two hours of the flight are happening on the fourth but England is five hours ahead so it will already be the fifth there and I land on the fifth.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 02:19:52 )
All I heard is that Total can time travel.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:25:41 )

all assignments have been sent!
if you did NOT receive one, let me know ASAP

IM SORRY this took literally forever
I'll send the sign-up volts and raffle ohms shortly

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 07:14:44 )

OKAY sign-up volts have been sent, and congrats to @Totalanimefan: and @MaxIsConfused: for winning ohms!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 09:24:52 )

See you on the other side, strangers.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:44:44 )

Ooooh, i'm excited! My recipient's OC is so cuuute!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 20:09:20 )

@Hachi: thank you! Thanks

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:02:12 )

👀 I'm excited to see what everyone makes

@Totalanimefan: how was your flight? what kinds of things are you gonna do in England?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 09:32:48 )

@Hachi: flight was ok. Left 1.5 hours late but I was in premium Econ for the flight (paid for that) so I could sleep but felt as rested as one could feel. It’s weird trying to sleep with a mask on.
I met one of my friends yesterday who I hadn’t seen since his wedding. Today I’ll be traveling to the north of England where my husband’s family lives.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 14:35:01 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds fun! how long are you going to be there for?

it's been a long time since i've been on a long flight like that. I feel like the pandemic would only make it more stressful/uncomfortable.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 23:11:57 )

@Hachi: Until the 13th, which now I'm realizing is not enough time because the first and last days we stay in London because it's too much to travel from the US to the UK and then ALSO travel 2.5 hours on the train to get to the city his family lives in (plus London is interesting)
So it's like this
4th- Travel
5th arrive in London
6th train to Liverpool
(today) go Christmas shopping, but because the weather was crap we had to drive an hour to the nearest indoor mall
8 (tomorrow) take a train to Manchester to see friends that live there
9th travel back from their's to Liverpool
10th - Christmas
11th ???
12th - train back down to London
13th - flight

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 23:14:12 )

Oh sorry, Didn't see part II. I'm a bit stressed today. It's hard with the culture barrier between Americans and Brits and I've lived in this country for years lol.
Anyway,
Yes it was very stressful, I just told myself there is probably no Rona on the plane because everyone has to be vaxxed and people have to take tests AND wear a mask the whole time. Gosh it was impossible to try to sleep with a mask on, my body did not like it. I was a little stressed before the flight more than normal because it was so long (time wise) and it had been years since I was on a flight that long.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 19:16:37 )

@Totalanimefan: So what did you guys do today? O: When you wrote Christmas, do you mean you celebrated Christmas yesterday? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 10:52:45 )

@Kent: oops typo. I did mean celebrate Christmas since we won’t actually be together for Christmas Day.
As for what I’m doing today I’m seeing my In Law’s for the last time and then I’m traveling back to the airport. The Flight home from the UK to the US is tomorrow.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 17:30:56 )

@totalanimefan: Huh. Why didn’t you visit around Christmas? So you could spend Christmas with your family? Christmas in the UK sounds awesome. * o*
Also, I meant the 11th cuz you put question marks there. XD Sorry for being nosy. XP

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 21:54:15 )

@Kent: it was too expensive to visit during Christmas. Do we did it early. The UK really goes all out with Christmas. Which is awesome but also tiring lol it’s always in your face lol.
Yesterday I went to an aquarium and hung out with my in-laws.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 23:43:07 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds like a lot of travel asdlkfj it's nice that you got to see some friends though.
did you manage to finish your christmas shopping? did you guys have to stuff all that back in your luggage to take home? haha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 11:47:16 )

@Hachi: shopping is finished. Well I guess I do have to mail some Christmas cards when I get home.
This really was a lot of travel. It was nice to see people but also I don’t recommend traveling overseas right now. It’s just a lot of extra work and stress. Of course it’s the right thing to do to keep people safe but it’s also stressful. Tests have to be booked in advance and you have to upload that booking number. You have to upload the proof of vaccine and proof of a negative test and the test can only be done the day before you leave and the other one the day you land.
Also my husband’s family all had colds and his mom’s seemed bad. I said I didn’t want to get that and then travel back to the US on the plane with a cold (cause that sucks) and guess who has a sore throat and feels hot today? (It’s not Covid I had two tests and all of their family tests negative)
And guess who’s flight is at 5pm today?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.