Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Art Dumpuuh~ <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/2 09:49:53 )
Super cute!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:45:48 )

Merp progress

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/2 19:46:26 )

@reader: Thank you so much ^^
I'm glad you like my drawings~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/14 21:38:19 )

And I'm done!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/15 23:26:04 )

I'm trying something different this week and I'm in love with those sooth sprites on Spirited Away and on My Neighbor Totoro and have doodled them often on my sketchbook on my spare time. But some sicko trapped them inside a potion bottle and I wonder who? (・Θ・;)

So far I only got the rough sketch and the lineart done. 

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/16 22:37:31 )

I've made some progress and started colouring the little sooths

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 02:52:12 )

Here's the finish piece!
Properly shading a glass bottle is a lot tougher than I thought and it didn't look well on a plain white background so I had to change it. So I guess I have a lot more practice to do from now on (^▽^;) But the rest was pretty easy to colour~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 02:53:50 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Thanks!
Yeah is a nice change of pace from drawing people :3 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/19 14:31:29 )

★彡 @totalanimefan: I had to search the artist but I can see the resemblance (´• ω •`) ♡
Plus is nice to see a fellow ink artist~

I do want to explore more illustrations like these since I'm a little burnt out on what I usually draw. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 15:26:36 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Ah that means a lot! There are moments I'm not so confident with my art.
It is something I've been dabbling on for awhile now actually and most likely will draw more in the future~

That sucks :/
I'm pretty sure the artist is just busy possibly but it doesn't seem like she's quitting anytime soon though. My favourite artist is Camilla D'errico (probably spelled her name wrong) She's a hustler! I owned one of her colouring books♡ 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/21 19:10:29 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Hmm nowadays I'm finding it hard to find inspiration to draw more and often I feel stagnant with my growth as an artist. Often I have to push myself to draw on days when I don't want to but I know well enough that I won't quit drawing anytime soon. I think I just need to work on something new but is nice to know that I am improving ^^ I came a long way over the years.

Yep that can take a lot of the person's time and maybe most likely she is drawing often off camera? I do need a break from social media once in a while and just draw for myself than worry about clout haha. And yeah I discovered her buy purchasing one of her colouring books a couples years back. If there's any artist I look up highly to is her. Just by seriously work driven she is with her art and she's one of a few artists online that doesn't shy away on explaining more what she thinks of each piece she posted rather than typing 1 or 2 sentences. Plus her work is phenomenal and super creative! 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/22 06:20:28 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: That's so true and in a long run it can get draining a bit. I miss my younger days when I genuinely love to draw daily, is hard to keep that flame alive ya know?
Here's her ig 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 17:11:42 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Right? :3
Yeah I'm currently in a mix of burn out and art block as well which sucks. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 18:20:17 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: I was thinking of drawing traditonal and have a break drawing from my computer. I took a two week break recently because I got sick so I don't feel like taking a break soon. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 20:24:28 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Ah I've tried that problem is I lose focus and too self-conscious when I draw outside >.<
I guess I'm not used to it. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/23 22:21:26 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Hmm... never saw it that way. It'll be nice to draw some reference that's not photographic for once too since I do want to incorporate more background on my drawings. 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 19:09:25 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Yep something like that, although I'm fairly confident drawing wildlife? I used to sketching animals and plants before just hopefully I haven't lost all that skill TwT 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 19:17:59 )

A quick drawing from this morning. Is a fanart of Ray Mond from gtav since I've been addicted watching gta roleplay from other streamers. But Ray Mond my main bish (๑˘︶˘๑)♥

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 21:21:43 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Ikr! I admire artists who can mimic nature on their artwork. That takes skill!
And thanks (^▽^) 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/24 22:46:21 )

★彡 @Totalanimefan: Yep! I'm also a big sucker of nature paired with architectural buildings of sort. I often have them as wallpaper. The best ones are some background scenes from studio ghibli movies. 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.