Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 19:12:29 )
@Purpsy: well, it sounds like you're getting some rest at least... which is a good thing. I know how fleeting that can be sometimes. :(

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 20:44:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. my dad applied to a job and got an interview i think today.
there was a super nice place we found but way out of budget at $2k.
would've been perfect if the price had been lower.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 21:20:23 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yep =w= ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 21:23:54 )
@MoodyB: Were you unaware of the price before you went to look at it? Regardless, I'm sorry it's not going to work out for you guys right now. I hope the interview goes well for your father, though :3

@Purpsy: So how are you doing today? Did you get anything done, or are you just chillin' and enjoying the day?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 21:38:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: was aware of t. but was very stunning. so of course had a feeling too good to be true. lolol.
we only just saw the pictures online.
but I'm sure there is something better than our current place.

hoping it does and I'm constantly looking for jobs too. and sharpening skills. but I'm having fun learning right now.
also mixed-up dad's interview.
its on monday

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 12:35:51 )
@MoodyB: ahhh - gotcha. You looked at it online. It's good to see what's out there, imo, and yes, I'm sure there is something out there for you guys that is much better than the current place and the weird-o landlady you're found yourselves having to deal with :3
Good luck to dad and his interview ... on Monday :3 What's he going for?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 12:38:57 )

Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing? Do you have plans for the weekend? Or are you going out tonight?

I still have some house clean up that needs to get done, but I also have some craft things to get finished today... we'll see what actually gets done - lol. Other than that, I'll be checking my garden... and the weather. We keep getting increased chance of rain -and the humidity has been pretty high the last couple of days- but I still have yet to see any actual rain... and that, of course, affects the garden... and the craft fair I'm supposed to go to. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:23:35 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: It wasn't bad yesterday I was you could say moving around a lot but didn't get much done pfft =w=:
Good morning btw~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:25:14 )
@Purpsy: good morning Purpsy. :3 How are you so far today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:27:08 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Good I slept a lot last night more than 8 hours x.x
Just having my coffee and some leftover banana bread for now.
How about you? ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:30:09 )
@Purpsy: oh, I'm glad you got some good sleep last night! I was restless last night for some reason, and I woke early-ish. :/ It sounds like you're having a good morning. Do you have any plans for the day?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:42:52 )

◦✹ @wildfire: Still deciding atm. I'm so wishy washy if I don't plan ahead of time.
But I know for sure is going to be another chill day for me.

How about you? More gardening perhaps? ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:46:19 )
@Purpsy: nah... no gardening for me today. It's currently pretty dark and rumbly out there, and although I'm not sure if the skies actually dropped any rain yet, it is in the forecast. Plus, gardening in a thunderstorm is probably not the smartest idea XD And, I have some craft things I should probably do some work on, tbh. But they're at that "messy" point and I don't know if I feel like breaking out the stains and the paints, etc..... in the house (because outside isn't an option ATM)...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 14:55:24 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Ah is dark and gloomy here as well :/
I kind of regret not going for a walk a few days earlier when it's nice and sunny but alas! That's what I get for procrastinating (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Ah, are there other places you can craft at your home like on your garage perhaps? But sounds like a fun hobby, in a messy sort of way xD ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 15:03:55 )
@Purpsy: Unfortunately, not really - the garage needs to be reorganized so that I can do some crafting things like this out there, but it's not there atm, and it's going to be a project in and of itself ....... something I am not taking on today! /dead/ I am brainstorming other ideas right now to do what I need to do. I might be able to do this under the canopy on the lanai, despite the weather... /shrug/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 15:20:06 )

◦✹ @wildfire: I'm curious now what this crafting is all about now if you don't mind me asking ♡(´。・ω・。`)

Well I decided to draw a bit on my laptop so sorry if I don't reply right away~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 15:37:00 )
@Purpsy: lol - a friend roped me in to doing a farmers' market / craft fair with her, but it's tomorrow. I only had about 10 days to get anything together - which is the "rush". Fortunately/unfortunately (?) the stuff I tend to do tends to be a little more involved than some crafts/crafters... and my schedule -and, apparently the weather- isn't cooperating with me. I have some bare wood that I need to treat/seal/paint...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 15:58:36 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: uhhh sorry I'm still a bit lost x.x
A farmer's market/ craft fair? I believe this is the first time I've heard of this :o

All I keep picturing is like some farming event on who grows the largest pumpkin or something (꒪ω꒪υ) ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 16:40:28 )
@Wildfire: yeah, older kids are definitely old enough to help. They have their chores.. which they dutifully forget to do now that I'm busy with baby. =3=
I rope in my roommate for heavy lifting and annoying tasks. My husband for repairs and errands.
But cleaning and organizing fall on my shoulders.
We're getting into planting season now. The cold nights are getting warmer.
I'm probably going to start my garden this weekend. Just potted stuff, I don't have time to make the raised bed like I wanted to do. My roommate wants to make a garden though, so there's a good chance I can rope him into it. hehehe.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/20 16:53:35 )
@Purpsy: lol XD ... no... not that. It's a bunch of independent vendors selling their crafts or their produce/products to whomever comes through and is looking to buy stuff. It's just a venue and an opportunity to sell stuff, really. The appeal is that it happens 1x/month and there are a number of vendors in one spot, so there's variety for the folks who come by.

@Koah: ...maybe it's time to rope in some additional, temporary help just to get things taken care of and then, hopefully, you'll be able to keep up with it all? But I feel ya - it sounds like a familiar scenario...

LOL! <3 I hope your roommate helps with the garden! :3 What kinds of things are you planning to plant?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.