Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:05:37 )
@Shadami: If you get a chance to go to Disney World, check out Droid Depot and make your own RC Droid (either a BB model- we got this one because we shed a lot and plan on having pets that shed, so we didn't want any hairs/furs getting stuck in the wheels, or an R2 model). We did that in January and it was really cool.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:06:00 )

@Alorrena: Because I use both an external keyboard and an external mouse, I can't really sit with the computer on my lap; I prop the computer against the wall and lay on my belly on the bed to use it. Not the healthiest I'm sure but it works I guess.

Oh heccin hell the nerve in my foot is acting up. It's like being stabbed with a hot needle.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:08:51 )

@Shadami: It was this guy! I may have to watch eBay and snag one when I have the money. :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:09:38 )
@CooperationIsKey: I understand the struggle. I imagine sitting up would hurt your back after a while anyways because of lack of back support or from hunching over.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:40:23 )

@Alorrena: oh that is so coooool!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:45:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: Hey there! It goes I suppose? XD How are you? (also that gif is super cute :3 )

haha thanks like i have said i love looking up pictures 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:46:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: sleepy, Hungry, but so far I've not heard dinner being made 'sigh' So I'm thinking of just throwing in the towel and going to bed. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:47:35 )

@CooperationIsKey: wait. is it actually only 12? or is this an auction *online shopping is not my strong suit*

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:50:52 )

@Shadami: Yep! Looks like he's $12 to buy with an additional $8.62 in shipping costs. He's got a couple dirt spots I guess but that is surprisingly cheap for such an old plush that still has tags on! o3o

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:53:21 )
@Shadami: Yeah, it's a little pricey, but so worth it. They also have a light saber thing too, which is really neat cause they have a whole presentation with it, but we didn't do that. My sister did though and she really enjoyed it. Man, i wanna go back to disney so bad... tax season cannot get here soon enough.

@star2000shadow: I get that. I'm the one that makes the food in my home, so when i don't feel like cooking we go out to eat. Tonight we went to wendy's cause i wanted the fries. Which, while i ordered a burger and a combo meal (total of 2 burgers+ a lg fry) i only really ate the fries and half of a burger. The rest is now in the fridge for later or for tomorrow.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:58:54 )

@Alorrena: Mmm Wendy's... I love their fries. Also their pineapple mango lemonade? Is to die for. <3

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:59:11 )

In other news I just got a rather hard-to-get Halloween pet on Chicken Smoothie and I'm stoked. :D

Pet's name: Zeza

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:05:08 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yesss. i love most of their lemonades. I wish i had a mango tree and some pineapple plants... I can easily get the pineapple, but the mango tree is a different story since we rent. That's a tad more permanent than pineapple plants. Maybe if we buy a house in a couple years, i might get a mango tree.. And an orange tree.. and then plant a bunch of lavender and cat nip and other bug deterrent plants... yeah....

Oh you just reminded me i was supposed to be on disney dreamlight valley working on the halloween events...

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:08:03 )

@Alorrena: I'd love to have some fruit plants/trees. Especially some of the stranger variations I've heard of, like Pink Lemonade blueberries and pink variegated lemons!

And lol, I've been juggling this event and three Halloween events on other sites. Lots of trick or treating!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:17:26 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, i dream of having a garden full of edible flowers, unusual plants, and a small section of my yard devoted to fruit trees. But also at the same time, i'm not one for harvesting things, and i don't have a green thumb, exactly, so i'd need my mom's help for sure (she has a degree in horticulture) even though she lives across the country.

I am so bad at juggling multiple things. like even right now i'm struggling to do a puzzle and chat in here (talking in here is my main priority)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:25:07 )
@Shadami: That's exactly what I did too xD

@CooperationIsKey: I love rainbows, like 90% of the jewellery I make is rainbow xD
I think the plush rainbow I saw is possibly Jellycat brand?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:25:56 )

@Alorrena: I am training one of my pothos plants to grow along over my window. :D I have a fair few plants but I need to do maintenance pretty badly. ^^;

Hey on top of my online Halloween events I'm also trying to play Minecraft, lol. "Trying" because I keep getting distracted, but also because there's nearly 300 mods in the modpack I'm playing and my computer isn't the latest greatest so sometimes it chugs pretty hard, lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:27:24 )

@Alchemists Fire: I have so much rainbow stuff, lol. I'm absolutely magnetically attracted to rainbow stuff, from plushies to can koozies to a sunhat to a camelback water backpack lmao.

And awww, he's so cute!

Please ping me!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:31:32 )
@CooperationIsKey: I unfortunately don't have any plants right now. I hope when my mother in law moves out that i will be able to get a rack for some plants in the kitchen window, since it gets the most sun, but i have to wait because she has stuff there.
Yeah, i don't think i could do more than just the jigsaw and chat in here. I have untreated ADHD so the hyper focus hits hard, especially when playing games. I haven't played minecraft in a while. I ended up buying it on PC (i had it on ps4), and then basically as soon as i did my friends stopped playing it, so i haven't touched it.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 09:13:08 )
@CooperationIsKey: That's pretty awesome, honestly. I wish I had more rainbow stuff, but I'm running out of space. I have so many other collectables, I'm running out of display space and storage space too D:
Currently dressed as: Grey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.