Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee I miss everyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/28 21:59:16 )
@Qiqi Agatha: Don't apologize for taking time replying. I'm moving soon and I've been spending my free time packing lately, so I've also been slow. Plus, life always comes first. I hope your grandmother feels better!

There's way too much AI lately. There's a new google ai that tries to answer what I google, and it's so far off what I'm even searching. I'm like, please no...

Voltie Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/29 18:33:14 )
hihi! i made an account here awhile back and really wanted to get into it but it looks like it's not the time to do so, sadly. ; (

Donator — she/her Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/29 19:45:10 )
@Dubstep: It's been a bit dead around here lately. If you go to the forum main page you can see "Active Topics" and I definitely recommend just jumping into anything that's had a post in like the last week and trying to get a conversation started. Sometimes it just takes 2 or 3 people to get it started and then suddenly it's 20.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/06/1 07:32:21 )
Hi @Lina: thank you for understanding, she is doing a little better. I see you are moving again, did you get your own place? Good luck on your new move

I did see the Google AI, since my middle sister was upset that did that to their search engine . Very strange

Hi @Dubstep: welcome back. It is a little slow here, hopefully it will pick up during the Summer

𓃵

Donator — she/her Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/06/1 16:34:40 )
@Qiqi Agatha: So glad she's doing a little better!
I'm moving back in with my parents actually. My mom is only like 65, but my dad is nearing 80 and has some trouble around the house. SO when I said I wanted to move back, they invited me to join them. I'll be back in my old bedroom, but we've become friends over the years so I'm actually pretty excited.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/06/3 07:26:37 )
Thank you @Lina: . That's beautiful that you have a good relationship with your parents.
Also, cute avi art

𓃵

Donator — she/her Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/06/3 14:20:39 )
@Qiqi Agatha: I didn't get along with my dad growing up, but some years after moving out I started visiting for lunch every Friday and he was a lonely retired man who really loved having someone to talk to every week. So I pretty much won best child after that. Also I don't disagree with him when he says something political, I just nod along and ignore it.

Thank you! I started an art shop on Gaia. I've been hanging there hoping to run into old friends. None yet though.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/5 23:47:25 )
That's ok @Lina: . It's nice that you have a better relationship with your parents. I have a good relationship with my dad but a very difficult one with my mom. It's good that your dad is having a better relationship with you.

Your welcome, and I am also on Gaia as well. Hopefully, your shop is doing well. I'm just there for Booty Grab only, not on there as much either

𓃵

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/6 15:24:54 )
@Qiqi Agatha: I went to gaia just to see if any of my old friends were there. Then I started posting.
I'm posting a lot now, I really miss being on ana active forum, I just didn't realize it.
I'm also drawing again, which I didn't do for like a year or 2.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/9 05:32:27 )
@Lina: what games do you tend to stream when you play them?

I colored today, but my daughter asked me too color a coloring page with her.

I came online to make a new avatar, and then I realized that I have a lot of items, that I don't use, and that there is still items that I wish I had one more of. I guess need to make a better list of what I am after yet. And find away to sell or trade off the items that I don't use. Hopefully you are doing alright. I'm okay just sore/tired

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/9 16:43:52 )
@FUZZY: Mostly I stream the Sims and Stardew Valley. I did Sun Haven for a while, but it's a little too similar to Stardew I think, so I'm taking a break while I focus on Stardew because it had a big update. I've done Dreamlight Valley and Animal Crossing, but I kind of fizzled out on those and lost interest. >.<
Mostly I play 'cozy' games, but I do want to get Skyrim maybe. I loved playing Morrowind with my sister. Although I tend towards cozy, I have an insatiable hunger for violence. >:D

I love coloring! I have a million coloring books. Also, I made my own and sell it on Amazon because they have the self publishing, print to order thing. It's mandalas, and I'm pretty proud of myself for actually completing a project. I have another one but I'm stuck like 1/4 of the way through because I wanted it to be 50 pages.

I have items I want to trade! Maybe I should make a list and we can try to get a thread going and see if anyone else is interested. I don't have anything from like the last 2 years though, because that was my hiatus. >.<

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/9 23:44:01 )
@Lina: 50 pages of coloring? I saw someone else stream play Stardew Valley. It is alright too not have certain things. I hope that you can find what you likes though.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/10 14:40:32 )
@FUZZY: The self publishing on amazon is kinda expensive. It starts at like $5 a book, because they print and build it when someone orders it. It's more expensive than mass producing the book. So I figured it needed to be a fairly large coloring book for people to think it was worth the cost. There's so many cheap coloring books now, especially with the ai generated ones all over.
This is mine if you're curious: https://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Floral-Mandalas-Adult-Coloring/dp/1071268740

I've been watching DrGluon stream Stardew, and he's hilarious. It's really making me want to play too. XD

I'll make a public exchange thread for people who want to trade items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/10 23:49:59 )
@Lina: that is a lot of pages, by the way I am following you on instagram, I did like a lot of the mandalas, I love the colors that you used. I was going to ask if you had any of your old pixels on instagram or anywhere online.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/11 20:00:03 )
@FUZZY: I don't think I've made a pixel in 15 or 20 years. Anything I had is probably long gone from the internet. I used to have a free angelfire website for my pixels, back then. I don't even remember what it was called though.
I used to have a bunch of old art saved to disks, and they're still around somewhere. Everything is packed because I'm moving, but when I unpack I'll see if they still work. If they do I might have some of my old art there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/11 23:50:37 )
@Lina: Ooooh your moving too, its not fun moving. Take your time it would just be cool to see old pixelart if there is any.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/13 05:15:50 )
That's good that you're drawing again @Lina: . You are really talented with having different art skills. How has your shop been going on Gaia?

𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/8 18:51:03 )
@FUZZY: Finished packing, moving, and unpacking. Took a little while to organize everything. And ended up donating a lot of things I owned and sort of downsizing my stuff a lot. But it's all done now and my computer is all set up. ^^
How have you been doing?

@Qiqi Agatha: Thank you! I don't know if I'm necessarily 'talented' in a lot of arts, but I like doing them anyway. I don't think the finished product needs to be good to enjoy the process. My Gaia shop is doing pretty well. After my move, I'm now feeling less inspired to do avatar drawing at the moment, so they might have to wait a little while. >.<

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/9 02:58:59 )
@Lina: Glad too hear that you are done with packing, and unpacking.

I went to the ER last week due to a too a toothache, I've been trying to get a place its taking time.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/10 01:44:34 )
@FUZZY: oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that!
Tooth pain is some of the worst.
I hope you feel better soon!!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.