Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/18 17:07:06 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, that one! It looks so awesome! I love the way it just makes the avatar look more scary.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/18 19:02:59 )
@taemins lover: Yeah, just female outfits are much more fun. D;

@unicorn: Yeh. c:

@queen prisma: YES!!! I think I'm missing like three more recolors and then I have the whole set.
That item is actually from dangan ronpa though, I think. The hair makes me think that way anyway. q vq;;;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/18 19:12:19 )
@Yuracye: I have three actual characters that I put effort into. Two are male. And then Chrys.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/18 20:21:56 )
@taemins lover: Ahhh, that's still cool though!! All my original characters I really thought about their background and clothes and stuff, even though they're really simple. ;;;

I have like 4:1 female:male ratio.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/18 20:31:03 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, well they don't all have to extravagant c:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/19 00:15:06 )
@taemins lover: Yeah, I know. ;;;;
I just think it's funny how even the simpler characters are some of my favorites. * A*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/19 00:25:16 )
@Yuracye: That's how it goes usually, it's great.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/19 17:32:14 )
@Yuracye: I see. Now another anime I need to check out that I may never get to. xD I'm in the middle of watching When They Cry S2, Overlord S1, Cardcaptor Sakura (original), and a few new animes that came out recently.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/19 20:18:02 )

@Yuracye: I was so lucky to get art of this avatar! And it is totally perfect! Exactly like I imagined it.

I always want art of my avatars, even when I change them like 3 times a day because I'm not in love. XD
I'm just obsessed with art.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/19 20:57:12 )
@taemins lover: Yeah!

@Queen prisma: Ohnooooo!!
Dang, that's a lot of animes. I think I'm only watching Eureka 7, but I stopped watching it for a long time. Weep.
There's so many new animes are that coming out that I want to watch, but I haven't had a chance to really sit down at watch it. orz.

@lina: Right! It looks amazing!! It really is perfect. Q vQ !!!
I want art of my avatars, but idk. I have characters for that so idk.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/19 21:59:56 )

@Yuracye: I'm thinking if turning this avatar into a character. I'm really in love. :3

I want avatar art, and character art. And ALL the art!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/20 15:32:53 )
@Yuracye: I know! There is a lot of good anime coming out, but I have yet to finish some of the classics that I was recommended or wanted to watch. Plus it doesn't help that I watch some anime series with my boyfriend. He's in a bit of a mecha kick, so I'm watching those with him too. We watched a few togeather already. There was one series that ended pretty well on season 2, but the next season is in sub only. It upsets us, and I'll have to watch it and explain it to him later about what was going on.

Ugh... Mechs.... I wish I could draw them. Dx I want to draw some art of my Warframe with his. That's the closest thing I've come to armor/mech. So hard to draw! -covers face-
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/20 16:24:32 )
@lina: I think you should!! She's really unique and cool!! *A* !!
YES GET ALL THE ARTS!!! I just feel like my characters have more background and my avatars just don't have that because they're part of the forum/website part???
Ahh, I can't get into a lot of the mecha anime ones. I just get bored. ;;

That's still better than I can do though!! D: !! I can't draw armor for my life. I feel like I need to look through my gallery and see if there's anything relatively close. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 02:22:37 )

@Yuracye: when I really love an avatar I make up a whole backstory for it and everything. I love creating characters. :3

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 15:39:03 )
@yuracye: Oh my gosh. I just realized I never replied to your other ping since I had so much going on. I'm definitely still interested in ordering from you though.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:45:12 )
@lina: Yeah, it is pretty awesome. * A* !!!
I really like the one I have now, but I don't know if I'll ever have a backstory for her or she'll fit in with my stories. They're so casual, and she's kinda heavily layered. Lmao.

@lithinel: Ah, it's alright!
I have a commission right now, but once I finish it, I should be opening slots again. : >

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 16:58:47 )
@yuracye: Thank you for understanding. And no worries at all. Honestly, I need to save up for some more Volts again before I can possibly buy from you.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 17:01:23 )
@lithinel: Of course. I know real life things get in the way. o:
You'll have plenty of time- no worries!

TH | dA

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 17:45:35 )
@yuracye: Thanks for understanding. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/21 20:34:15 )

@Yuracye: I just collect characters, I never do anything with them though. >.<
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.