Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:09:02 )
@miss kitty: Is this alright so far?
Let me know if you want any edits/changes!
I'll show you both animated sides once I work on the lineart.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:10:52 )

@Yuracye: AW! You even included her teddy bear! I love that so far! ^^ No edits or changes!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:36:51 )
@miss kitty: I couldn't resist! TT ___ TT IT was so cute!
AJKSG AWESOME! I'll get started on the lineart soon then!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/6 05:44:53 )

@Yuracye: Yay! Haha. I've been watching your shop for awhile, so was super excited to see you had slots available and I actually had the funds :P Had to jump on that ^^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/6 17:09:09 )
@Yuracye: aww that looks cute :)
I got a migraine that is slowly easing off so I maybe able to lineart Fozzy's that they ordered from my own shop *link in sig* haha

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:18:24 )
@miss kitty: Ahh I'm really glad! * A* !!
Yeah, I don't open slots too often. It's really based on when I have free time. I have more works in progress for you by the way! Let me know if you want any edits/changes! Otherwise I'll move right onto coloring and then animation. : >

@keirenkiren: Thanks! n ___n ! Thankfully I brought my tablet with me on the trip. faksdjhgasd.
Oh gosh. I don't know how you function with migraines. They apparently run in my family and I'm nervous at heck about them. asdkjhasdg.
O: ! Dang, the owner of the site requesting from you- nice!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:19:30 )

D': The chiblet style is retired? Aw... I loved them so much. :(

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:21:02 )
@queen prisma: LMAO. I was just replying to you on Gaia. xDD

Yeahh, for now. I got a new tablet and it's harder to draw on the smaller canvas, so it was taking me A LOT longer to draw them.
I think I'm going to make a base and just work from there. u vu ///
So, I might re-released them, just with set poses instead.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:32:13 )

@Yuracye: OO! ^^ Looks great to me!! Getting super excited hehe ^^

|

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/7 03:37:11 )
@Yuracye: Yep :) prob gonna finish lining it tomorrow. Was going to today but with the migraine and laziness and stuff lol it didn't happen yet. Was waiting for a confirmation but i may as well go ahead haha
nothing on the go tomorrow so it's a good day to pump out some art haha

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:08:47 )

@Yuracye: xD lol

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 15:47:42 )
@miss kitty: Great! I started coloring now, but I ended up getting tired and passed out. Hopefully I'll finish it tonight! * A* !

@keirenkiren: Ah, I haven't posted in a few days, but yeah! I hope you managed to get it all done! * A* !!
Gosh, I don't blame you! TT ____ TT I wouldn't have done anything either.
If I wasn't on vacation, I would have been able to draw more, but most of the time I tried to spend time with my in-laws. ;;;
Heck yeah! Did you manage to get it done?

@queen prisma: Yeah! I was trying to see if I wanted something more like this or how they were originally.
Then I'll have 2-3 different poses or something too. Hrm.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:52:29 )

@Yuracye: -screams internally- ITS SO CUTE! LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE PLUSHIE!

Dude... I would buy like 10 of those from you. xD Even if it was of the same character in different poses or something for a close friend of mine. But of course, I would spread out buying them too. :)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:06:26 )
@Yuracye: lol eh got more caught up than not caught up at the very least lol.
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:18:33 )
@queen prisma: RIGHT? That's how I offered chiblets originally, but it ended up being something like how it is now. q vq !!
But, if I use that as a base, I might be able to get away with it. AHHhh, with you're encouragement I feel like I should open up shop again. askdgjhagsa. Maybe I will, since no one seems to be liking the icons that I draw. orz.

AKFJAKGJHS WELL. MAYBE I WILL. TT ___ TT I just have so many coms that I need to finish. I have one in the coloring stage (but it also needs to be animated), then I have an animated couple piece, but the lineart is about 33% done. Hnnnn. Then I have another squishy to draw, which isn't too bad.
I also have an art trade on Gaia (but they haven't started yet, so I'm not going to work on it until I see something) and a chiblet, I think?
/flops. I just want to draw simple things. orz.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:47:20 )
@Yuracye: hihihi!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:05:06 )

@Yuracye: Yay! Encouragement! Plus since it is your own personal base, it makes it a whole lot quicker on you in the long run. If you do open up again, please let me know! <3 I'd love to splurge a lot of gold in your shop. :3

I plan on buying 3 icons actually, but your kinda full up at the moment. I need some cute photos for the characters I'm wanting drawn. Mostly so they have something to click on, plus one of them will be for a really close friend of mine. :) But remember to take some time on your art as well, I know it takes time.
Yeah, that is how I usually go on trades too, but the last 2 people I traded with did their side really quickly before I could show them a WiP. But this time I beat it and showed a WiP. xD Hue hue hue!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 21:32:51 )
@taemins lover: Hey there! : D !! How've you been? I feel like I haven't seen you around in forever!!

@queen prisma: YES! I just finished one commission, so at least I'm making some progress.
Yeah! I'll try and quote you as long as I remember. o: I should do it on my main account, but we'll see how that goes. I usually do a lot of the temp shops on my mule. ;;;
I don't want you to spend all your gold! TT ___ TT Save it for some other shops and stuff!

Oh, really? O: !! I love doing the icons, they're lots of fun! They're really quick though, and I enjoy it. ;;
I've been doing the icons for all of my characters on their TH account.
Speaking of which, why don't you get a toyhouse account? o: I'm sure you could manage to find one in the adoptables forums. I'd be willing to help out as well, if you want! u vu !!! Then I can forever stalk you on there too. heueheheuhe. /rubs hands together.
Oh dang! I've been waiting for a week now on the current art trade I have, so it hasn't been too long, I guess. o:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:24:02 )

@Yuracye: At least your making progress. xD
And sure, feel free to. :)
I like your art! xD And you are right, I'm trying to save up to see about getting an item for a good friend on Gaia, if not one for me. But I don't mind spending all of my volts. OwO They are just sitting there anyways, lol.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:51:31 )
@queen prisma: Yeah, I don't like making people wait. q vq It makes me too anxious if it's been a few days, honestly. So, I really want to finish these up before I open up anything else. Though, I don't know when the art trade will go into effect. /squints.
Ahkfasjdhg ATHANKS. TT___ TT I do appreciate it! I have very few followers, but you're all so supportive. orz.
O: !! What item is it??

I like spoiling others too, I'm unfortunately too busy or poor. cry.

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.