Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:11:51 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh no, someone asked a very similar question on the previous page! Sorry I just updated the front page. V_V

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:31:41 )

@fozzy: What three events made the biggest impact on who you are today?
Alright, this is my new question. Ta-Da!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:36:22 )
@Boss Rimi: I'll try not and get all in my emotions for that one! lol

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:38:22 )
@Fozzy: Fozzy can you send me an image here or through private messages please of an avatar you would like to be turned into a voodoo doll? :) will give me something to do this weekend while Im at home sick! Besides Ive been meaning to do one and suprise you but I always get so darn distracted on here xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:42:18 )
@Mandy Amour: Oh, you're too kind! (I'll make sure to tip you. ^_^)
I'm really digging my current avi if you're fine with this one!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:44:20 )
@Fozzy: Yeah I think I can make it work, I may have to make a slight alteration to the bug on your face so it doesnt take away from the voodoo doll but I think I can manage with that one just fine! :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:46:26 )
@Mandy Amour: What ever you have to do! ^_^ Thanks!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:47:19 )
@Fozzy: Of course not a problem at all! How have you been?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:56:33 )

@Fozzy: Heheh Alright then. I made sure to check that no one asked it already. Good to see it hadn't been asked already.
Looking forward to seeing the questions answered though. :o

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:58:06 )

@Mandy Amour: I freaking LOVE the banner for your shop~<3

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 19:59:57 )
@Mandy Amour: I've been good! So pleased with how the event wrapped up. Just been working on some Voltra things today. HBU?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:14:44 )
@Lady Luna: Aww thank you so much hun! XD I made three of them before I chose which one I wanted. It had to look good on light and a dark background haaha
@Fozzy: Im wonderful, a little sick but its a great excuse to be online and relax a little. figured I should come on here and make sure I stock up on monthly items haha. Yes the event was great! I was super sad I didnt have as much time as I hoped to be on and enjoy it more but it was fun regardless. You guys always knock it out of the park though

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:16:45 )

@Mandy Amour: I getcha.
I still gotta get more art from you.
One of these days. Lol

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:19:19 )
@Lady Luna: I was just thinking about my shop too, Figured its been like a month since I was active in it already I should dust it off, so I figured Id take some time and do one for Fozzy finally since ive been meaning to do one for a while. Work keeps pulling me away 55 hours a week doesnt leave much online time D;

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:20:15 )

@Mandy Amour: Oh ouch. 555 a week is brutal.
(actually, that's impossible. I meant 55. Damn key likes to stick DX)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:25:25 )
@Mandy Amour: Oh boo for being sick, but I'm glad you have the time to relax and of course spend time with us here on Voltra!
I think our next event will be just as or even more impressive than blackout. The items are jaw dropping! (And no, I didn't pixel them lol) :vanora_sweat:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:31:27 )
@Fozzy: Well now that gets me even more excited! xD I keep hoping work will slow down enough at some point I can be on here regularly again. Everytime you guys have open spots on staff and Im still busy I get so frustrated at my job for not letting me have enough of a life on here xD eventually though I just keep telling myself the busy season will be over soon and we will finally have a break.

/nudges Fozzy/ soooo any clues or pretty little sneak previews of these amazing items? :p hahahah
@Lady Luna: I had to double check and make sure I didnt do the same thing and thats why you said 555 XD So dont feel bad haha. Yeah its crazy but I mean the money is obviously worth it

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:33:50 )
@Mandy Amour: I totally understand that. I get a little overwhelmed with work and Voltra sometimes. I've been playing catch up at work with reports since I've returned from vacation. And Voltra never sleeps! lol

*Wiggles top secret folder in face* You'll just have to wait like the rest of the Volties. :vanora_smirk:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:35:20 )

-lays on floor-
Just remembered I have to take this tape off later in the day and it's gonna huuuurt.
Oh well.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:37:02 )
@Fozzy: No You are right Voltra never sleeps so I guess its like a child that doesnt want to either xD Always something happening always something to do and you cant really rest knowing you are the one responsible for it...Poor Fozzy D;

/whimpers a little at being teased/ but but..I would share with other users too...I wouldnt be greedy and keep it for myself xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.