Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 06:57:36 )

@nyreen: Thanks, darlin'!
It's better in person though. The lighting for the camera kinda ... yeah... didn't go to well. Lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 07:00:11 )
@Lady Luna: hey well I still like it! How long have you been painting for?
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 07:10:53 )

@nyreen: A month or two? That's about it. I need to replace my watercolours though. Lol.
Eventually, I'll get more.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 01:03:41 )
@Dread Pirate: No no not dead, but in a lot of pain. My chest is so tight and its hard to breathe so ive been resting all I can. If im not even a little better by monday my doctor told me I have to go to emerge to see if they can help it along some..i wouldnt wish this on anyone. =<

@Lady Luna: So I hear..It worries me a little because I have to work and being as sick as I am I know I wont be ready for at least a few days and my work needs me now

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 01:28:04 )
@Mandy Amour: yeah i remember having walking pneumonia it suuuuuuucked so hard and it was durring summer when i was a wee one i hope you feel better -smooches your cheek then eyes widen- crap!!
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 01:32:09 )

@Mandy Amour: That is seriously unfortunate. Can you talk to your boss at all? Perhaps have a lighter workload?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/15 02:50:45 )

Here's a new painting WiP. More... just more anything going into this.
I think it's gonna turn out one of my best~<3

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 04:03:52 )
@Dread Pirate: /Blushes/ Look at you just hoping I dont slap you.. hahaha mine isnt walking pneumonia so Im down for now until im better.

@Lady Luna: Yeah we are working on something now. I dont go back until wednesday and it will be a trial run. Im not sure Im better and working could make it worse so we figured only fair to try and see what happens.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 04:29:44 )

@Mandy Amour: It's awesome that your boss is willing to work with you on this! Seriously. That's gotta be one hell of a weight off your shoulders.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 04:34:42 )
@Lady Luna: It is a huge relief yes, I was a little worried I wouldnt be given the chance I need to get better first. Its nice we can take this one step at a time. Also I didnt even notice the last post you made where you posted that picture, its stunning! you did such an amazing job on it, literally, its so good!!!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 04:38:47 )

@Mandy Amour: Here's hoping that you don't push yourself though! Seriously. Take care of yourself. Pneumonia is brutal sometimes.

And thanks! I actually started up an Etsy shop for all the paintings I do that aren't reserved for gifts or whatever. ^ ^;;

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 04:51:51 )
@Lady Luna: Oh thats awesome! I hope it goes well for you hun.
Ive been stuck inside because of a huge storm and also because Im obviously too sick to be outside, I was able to get one painting done but it will be a bit before I get anymore done. Its almost like the first one which is the point, my sister wanted one exactly the same but I cant do that, they all have to be different some way some how or I wont do it lol

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 05:06:14 )

@Mandy Amour: . . . I may have to try copying that kinda idea for my own. Lol.

Because that looks freaking boss

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 05:57:55 )

And here's something I spent a couple hours on.
Random, I dunnot even know why I opted to do it.
I just... did?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 06:37:40 )
@Lady Luna: Feel free to adapt my idea for your own lol In a way its what all artist do.
That looks so nice! I have such a weakness for paintings of the the sea, I dont even know why but I just love them and how they make me feel

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 06:48:08 )

@Mandy Amour: XD true that.
So I'mma do it. I'll def post when I finish =)
It'll be small though, since I tend to keep 'em smaller.

And I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out overall =)
I'm just practing water for the moment, I think. XD (Or dicking around with other things, lol)

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 07:05:35 )
@Lady Luna: Yes I would love to see it when its all said and done lol Its always great to watch artists grow and see their styles develop.
Small isnt a bad thing, small is easier to deal with. I find because I do larger pieces I am definitely struggling more to get the colors to blend into one another but im slowly figuring it out lol

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 07:08:02 )

@Mandy Amour: I want to get the stuff to prime a canvas for watercolour, and get a big canvas to paint.
I need stuff on my walls. completely empty. Lol.

I'm not egotistical if I put my own work up there, am I? XD

And ooohhh
yeah
It's awesome when you can see the progress from piece to piece.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 07:11:38 )
@Lady Luna: nope, the way I look at it is no one else knows you and knows your style like you do so why not do it yourself at least that way you know its going to fit your decor and it show cases your work when people come over, its the best of both worlds lol. I always do my own art because I know me best and I know exactly what I want it to look like a say in my home :)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 07:31:03 )

@Mandy Amour: Lol. Fair point. XD
I just know that some people WOULD look at it that way, lol.

But I dun care.
I'll probably have a wall of these small things. Lol.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.