Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 18:13:34 )

@FuuChan: Just noty on sai?
I... what?
Sai has no issues with multiple layers.

So I'm totally lost.
I admit, I've never used medibang pro because.... I stick with what I know usually.

But hey, you do you, I guess?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 18:18:23 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Lady Luna: I'm saying I've never USED sai before yesterday lol.

I'm just using medibang cause it's the only program I can actually draw on without a tablet that
does a somewhat decent job.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 18:23:32 )

@FuuChan: Ahhh. I didn't know that.
If you want any tips or whatever, lemme know. I used to use Sai as my main program for a few years. Lol.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 19:00:35 )

gotta post it in both tbh

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 19:42:36 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Lady luna: I'll let you know if i need any tips.
For now I am just trying out a lot of tutorials.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:35:21 )
@Miss Kitty: Im for sure sure! I sent you a request to trade :) if it doesnt show let me know and Ill send another haha

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:37:21 )
@Lady Luna: We dont like to look the same where as some twins love it so we try are best to look different though if you dont know us then likely you would get us confused still haha

@Anarchist Beauty: lmao your art skills on that beautiful poster are impeccable xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:37:44 )

@Mandy Amour: Your post style banner is so cute!
I'm jealous of your skills. lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:40:38 )

Helloooo how's it goin in here

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:43:39 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Jealous of my skills? PFFT NO WAY! You have no need to be my dear, Ive seen your graphics you are wonderful! It is I who should e jealous of you!
@RainbowPanda: Its going alright I just got off work and find myself relaxing and on here now xD I dont want to make dinner so I figured id hide online for a bit until my sister notices shes hungry haha

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:46:58 )

@Mandy Amour: No no no.
I create garbage, you create beautiful pieces that put my garbage to even more shame!
You must teach me your ways! T_T

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:51:50 )

@Mandy Amour: Lol that's nice. I am doing my schoolwork rn but I am supposed to get a break. I skipped lunch. It's almost 4 pm lol I ate a granola bar.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:54:24 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Pfft I looked in your thread already, I was going to hire you to do this thread cause I was too lazy and then i decided I should at least make an attempt to try and For now the ones I made will do xD
You have a great talent and dont sell yourself short love dear, the grass always seems greener on the other side trust me xD Behind my two nice graphics is 100 failed attempts xD

@RainbowPanda: You need to eat more than a granola bar missy D; dont make me come through this computer screen

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 21:57:23 )

@Mandy Amour: Pffft. "For now"
Gurl
I'm 'bout ready to hire you to make me some new thread banners.
Yo shit so nice and pretty looking, I weep.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:04:03 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Well you are too kind hun! Honestly. I used to make a lot more graphics but now Im lazy xD The cute and light colors ive been drawn too lately I think thats the only reason they turn out. I tried to do one in darker colors and it was such a lost cause xD Thats why I kept my post style, profile and this thread generally light xD well these post banners dont have like anything to them. text which anyone can do and one lotus flower lol its hard to screw up simple lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:23:16 )

@Mandy Amour: Where did you find the lotus flower?
That's one thing I seem to have difficulty doing: finding decoration.
Like the flower, or the butterfly and little swirls in your post image.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:25:35 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I use a program called photofiltre, it comes with quite a few like "brushes" and stuff and they also have websites where you can download other ones and input them into the program. Much like photoshop but a lot less headache xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:34:58 )

@Mandy Amour: XD i'm fine. Just a little hungry is all. I am making dinner soon. (Probably at 5) ugh so much work this week!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:35:28 )

@Mandy Amour: I'm gonna look into that. :D

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 22:44:46 )
@Anarchist Beauty: You should I have had this program for years and I love it xD its so much simpler than photoshop haha

@RainbowPanda: I need someone else to make my dinners for me it would save so much time haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.