Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 01:30:49 )
@Saeyra: You are so thoughtful .
I just like you more and more every time you talk xD

Also the thread for arts with kiwi is closed /sobs a little/
why..why must the faits torment me so D;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 01:42:39 )
@Mandy Amour: Aww I like you too

@kiwi: If you win the trophy you will be interviewed by the VAG mag and be featured on the front page and feel like a celebrity. Its a great prize! XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 01:45:24 )
@kiwi: You are lucky to come in now before this place becomes VIP only xD just ask @saeyra: Hahaha
Dirty Minded? yeah I think that's like 99.9999% of it, the other 0.00001% is pure curiosity :p

@saeyra: YOU JUST GAVE ME AKILLER IDEA!!!!!!!
Now I have to go get some arts even if its from gaia -.- I want to have m avatar looking like a reporter so I can put it in the section for VAG Mag xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 02:13:58 )
@kiwi: Haha aww thanks man! I don't know if I am looking at it the right way but its my current view of art. I am looking forward to seeing your interview too cos I am confident you are gonna win the featured artist spotlight soon! XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 02:18:01 )
@kiwi: All you have to do is showcase your art in here, be encouraging to other users and show you are part of the VAG Artist society and then every month we pick a new winner! though I am currently working on other things to make people want to be in the spotlight xD

VIP yes there is a slight story behind it haha. Basically like you said some of us are just dirty minded and since this place is becoming more and more popular XD we will never actually make it VIP but I like to think anyone who comes here already IS VIP :p

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 02:37:03 )
@kiwi: I followed you back on DA

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 02:46:15 )
@Nephila: Maybe if we riot we might get some? xD hahaha

Also Im sorry if I start replying slowly, Im actually in the middle of making the spotlight section nicer looking and also adding more info for it on the main page

@saeyra: I also have to send you a trade after with your winnings for becoming featured by VAG Mag :p lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 02:53:19 )
@Mandy Amour: Naaaaw I don't need more money! The trophy was enough man XD Save it for the auction

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 03:02:18 )
@Nephila: Yeah I do all the graphics and stuff myself for everything related to my threads, post styles and layouts usually lol
The only one I didn't so was the art in the spotlight section that belongs to the user at the time :) why do you ask hun?

@Saeyra: I will still have well over 80k left after your stuff is given and more to come once I donate to the site again xD don't you worry I plan to keep my money up so I can win the auction lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 03:16:45 )
@Mandy Amour: Oh well, if you insist.
I am going to bed now though, I will see you all when I wake up!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 03:19:43 )
@Saeyra: Have a wonderful night sleep! Ill be off shortly too Im just trying to make the spotlight section look a little nicer :p

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 04:11:40 )
@Nephila: Aww thank you hun! You are too kind and super sweet! ^-^
/pounces on you

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 04:36:36 )
@Nephila: D;
/stumbles a bit as I try not to be impaled by the horns/
WHAT A CLOSE CALL THAT WAS D; I almost lost my entire frontal region there HAHAHA

Yeah? I cant even do that, I get it everywhere because I don't pay attention lol so now I just do the whole fake nail thing
If I want them to look pretty

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 04:52:50 )
@Nephila: Hmm That's actually a good question and if I think about it I guess they kind of are?.. I mean the whole theme is mother nature
so I guess they could be branch horns or I could say they are more like a tree horn crown maybe? hmm so many choices haha

Hahaha that is awesome xD Yeah I fail at glitter, you know those nailed it photos? My nails would be up on one of those images xD hahah

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 05:55:27 )
@Nephila: yeah when I'm.paintinh on canvas I get so impatient that I usually always set up a fan to blow on the artwork as I go so that I can pretty March March my way through finishing it without worrying about wet layers xD

I think I'll have to think about what they are a bit more , but I have to decide soon if I want to commission some arts lol

Donator — Whatever Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 06:51:22 )

Mandy Amour:

@Mandy Amour: I just wanted to say that I think this came out really lovely and it's making me want to give watercolors another go.

Nevermore

Looking for RP Partners

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 11:48:46 )
@Quoth the Raven: aww thank you very much Hun! Its always so nice when people enjoy your art! I too have to try them again I've only used them a hand full of times and I'd love to get even better at them myself. If you do use them I would love to see what you come up with! :)

@Nephila: nope not a problem at all it's just about what setting the fan is on, at least I've never had any issues. For the water color I just make sure it's a little further away so it doesn't spread them xD

And thank you! It was my first attempt so it was just pure luck it turned out xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 13:11:04 )
@Mandy Amour: I forgot to give you 2 of vreg's treeshure Items I need you to trade you again after this XD

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 13:17:45 )
@saeyra: awwee your most welcome <33 ; w ; //i was fangirling a bit when you said that eeep// guess we both had that feeling :vanora_xd:
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 19:59:30 )
@kiwi: you are most welcome! Yea this is a very supportive place and we like it to stay that way.

Hmm my reason behind it? It's actually kinda sad. I've actually been bullied on other sites about my art not being worth selling on the site and because of that I gave up on my art for several years and it took me a long time to want to do it again.

So this thread is so that that situation doesn't ever happen to anyone else while I'm around. I feel like the it way we can improve is if we have criticism that's constructive and not degrading. Hence this thread xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.