Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 21:16:21 )
@kiwi: Oh gosh, motivating yourself to draw and putting yourself out there is enough of a hard time. Especially when every artist is a self critic in the worst possible way. We should be making it easier for other artists by encouraging them and not by shitting on their work. Why would people even do that... I suppose those people are not really artists so they don't know how it feels to pour your heart out into a piece and how vulnerable it makes you. Or they are artists and they are just extremely evil people who know how much it will hurt.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 22:53:26 )
@kiwi: That would be wonderful to have this thread in a spotlight section one day ^-^ I feel like because of all the amazing people who come in here it is well deserved for sure. Also I forget to answer your one question before, yes showcasing is just showing off any art you feel comfortable showing us all. Be it photography, digital, traditional, collages I don't care. Its just so that everyone feels like were all contributing in some way to making this place even better :)

Its okay, I know now being older that people are always going to try and bring you down to make themselves feel better and that in truth they are truly the ones to be pittied in the end.

Yes I am still doing those little creatures xD I just was on hiatus for a bit cause I had pneumonia for like a month

I agree I love that this is inclusive of all walks of art and not just artists but art lovers too. We are truly a family and we need the support of one another to do what we love to do :)

@Saeyra: I agree with you fully on that. I don't think most of them truly understand what it means and what we go through to get to that finished piece some times and to have it trashed just twists your insides so much it hurts. Constructive criticism is fine, otherwise we would never learn but there is a line no one should ever cross..

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 22:55:26 )
@Mandy Amour: I miscalculated. I only have one extra treeshure, sooorryy

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 22:56:53 )
@Saeyra: its okay im not overly worried about it, I still appreciate it trust me without you I wouldn't of gotten any of them!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 22:58:27 )
@Mandy Amour: I think people will start selling it soon enough. Have you seen the wonderland items yet? Those were pretty good.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 23:11:59 )
@Saeyra: I don't think so lol I missed the last two events at least, and I even missed last months crate items which literally hasn't happened since before the blackout xD I have a few things Ill have to keep an eye out for in the market for a bit lol

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 23:13:47 )
@Mandy Amour: Where's Mah Art Lesson! lol I don't have minutes rn I will probably be back thursday

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 23:15:40 )
@Dread Pirate: Well then you have to wait till at least Thursday, lessons take time and concentration you know we cant rush these things :p

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 23:24:11 )
@Mandy Amour: Well I know I was informing my teacher/Model

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/17 23:36:12 )
@Dread Pirate: Well I don't even know anymore if I should be your teacher, its been how long since you came to class? Maybe I should expel you..

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 03:18:13 )
@Nephila: Yeah pretty much it just literally helps to dry is faster so I can work without so many breaks xD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 12:25:35 )
@kiwi: Aww Kiwi you are seriously such a kindred spirit I hope you know that! You haven't even been active in here long and already I feel like you have fully embraced the concept of this thread and have already become such an important member of the VAG family! - jumps on you-
I am happy if even once person artists or artist lover can call this place "home" because then it means weve done what we sent out to do!

Hmm I used to post on deviantart but Ive never really been one to post much of my work online..Perhaps I should change that lol Now its mainly here where I post everything Ive done, am doing or have finished :p

Also thank you, I try and make every user feel welcome here and to feel like Ive known them forever! Its something I strive to do on a personal level because I know how hard it can be to feel alone and how hard it can be to feel like you don't belong? So I never want anyone to feel that way. I just have to work harder at posting everywhere and not just several threads so I can actually reach everyone and shower them in positivity!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 17:30:22 )
@Mandy Amour: the teacher was absent not me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:10:00 )
@Mandy Amour: I just got a full wonderland set wooould you like it for 20k?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:14:19 )
@Dread Pirate: Are you seriously trying to blame the teacher? D;

@Saeyra: You mean basically give you back your 20k? xD hahaha and so it begins again..
Sure I would love it thanks! :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:15:38 )
@Mandy Amour: Haha just catching you up with all the event items you missed. Don't worry I think this is the last time! XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:35:24 )
@SaeyraI really appreciate it thank you so much! You have been such a life saver!
So how has you day been hun?

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:49:24 )
@Mandy Amour: I'm not trying Babe ;D
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:58:55 )
@Dread Pirate: Hahaha I love how you aren't even trying to deny it xD
I don't know what I am going to do with you tsk tsk

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 00:38:54 )
@Mandy Amour: Oh just working on the Item Museum today with Ely. Can't wait till its gonna be released. It's got all the previews of all the items that have been released so far, aside from commons. :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.