Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Glitter&Sparkle (Soon Freebie~)

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 07:08:07 )
@blinkini: okay! I've actually draw it... but the fronts are hidden ;u; but I'll draw them a bit bigger. Good to hear I got everything else. I'll get to work

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 08:32:25 )
@blinkini: I think I'm done! It's on the front page...if I got anything wrong I can try to fix it ;u;"

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 09:56:06 )
/CRASHES IN.
I'm pretty much stalking you. Sorrynotsorry.

So I'll be ordering soon as soon as I get more money. /shifty eyes.
How's business going?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 19:31:29 )
Hoho I am more than happy to see you everywhere~
And that makes me very happy ^u^ since I have time and slots open so I look forward to drawing for you.
Business is great, though a bit slow lately.... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:10:40 )
@kjemi: You're too nice to me. |||OTL
Ahhhh. That's great! T U T!!!
I'm sure people will come in soon. It tends to get slower when newer items come out, tends to wipe people clean, you know? I'll be ordering after I can build up my funds. I just wanted to get an item first, hopefully before it sells out. x __ x

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:14:04 )
I need to order soon!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:19:07 )
@Yuracye: Aww nono I'm not that nice ; u ; It's just really nice talking to you and we have quite alot in common!
Oh yeah that does make sense! *u* I recently bought stuff so I don't have that much myself so I can understand. Good luck getting your item!!
@Panda: Ahh ;u; it would be an honor to draw for you

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:37:25 )
@kjemi: TT ____ TTT /// <3 You're just too nice to meeeee.
But we really do have a lot in common. O:

AKjhfksjhgdh. I just got he queen bee item. I was a dummy and bought like 10 new common items.
Plus I bought some extra of the uh- plug tail thing. @ ___ @;;; I'm not sure it'll be worth it down the road but still. Doesn't hurt, I guess??
I'm like 100 volts away from an item. I need to figure out which one I can find and get. I don't know if I'll ever get those rare items. They're 10kVolts and as soon as I get close, I end up spending them. orz.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:45:08 )
I just wish we have more options for items.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:49:49 )
@Yuracye: Well.. You're super nice to me too! We're on even grounds!
A the queen bee is super cool. I like this cloak. It's nice . And the cable is a good idea *o* I .. was too lazy to buy extras ...probably gonna regret that later but ah well. at least I have one already
Ahh ;u; I see I see. Yeah they are...I was ..lucky cause I bought a crate and got the cake one... ;u; I think maybe cakes will be cheaper eventually since more people can get it?

And you're right Panda ;u; but I'm sure the time will come

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:56:39 )
@panda: We will in time. Q VQ !!!

@kjemi: Akjfhakjgh I suppose so. I could secretly be really mean. u never know. :vanora_angry:
Ahhhh. I want the frizz/static sets too. I just.. I want one of every item in case I want to use it. So far I've seen one pose for every item that I like. I just need like 50k to get them all. rip my wallet.
I could have made a bad mistake and will just have wasted my money. xD They probably won't get any value for another couple of months. cry.

Whatttt? REALLY? The cake one is the rare one! OMG!
They probably will, but the fact that they're a more rare item limits it to a bunch of people. le cry.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:58:52 )
Username: Panda
Reff for what you want: Current avatar, not changing anytime soon.
What style (Chibi, full body, bust, simple colours,You get the deal): Chibi Shaded
Anything you want added(A detail or something. A specific pose]: A cute pose ^^ <3 I believe in you.
A little bout the character (Optional):

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:37:37 )
@Yuracye: That is true... you could... but my gut tells me you're super nice. My gut is rarely wrong.
I got frizz and static ;u; I spent like 11k for them both... yikes..and don't even use them... but it's just nice to have one of everything...I should try to get poop and dood stuff but... ahh lazy... And yeah it might take a few months til the cables are worth much but ooh boy will you be rich then!!
I have heard haha ;U; but I got it and I'm glad. The hair is cute...just wish it was a different colour...cry cry. And I mean I've seen cakes quite often *o* so maybe... maybe it will be possible to get them. Maybe a contest or charity eve.
@Panda: Ahh thank you! I'll add you to the list! I can't wait to draw your super cute avii

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:55:21 )
Wooohooo! Thanks :D

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:26:00 )
@kjemi: Oh dang. D: Darn your smart gut. I could have gotten away with it too...

Ahhhhhh. I have the queen bee and the uh- frog prince now! But I'm down to under 1k volts again. x___x I can't figure out if drawing would yield me more volts or posting. I post long posts for the most part, but drawing takes about 45 minutes for the chiblets so idk.

I probably won't use them until I mess around with the colors of things. I might use them for later things, you never know. u vu ///
Yess. I just want one of everything so if I ever want to use them, I can! D; There's been too many times where I've missed out on an item because I didn't think I'd use it and then I want to use it later and I don't have it. TT ____ TT
AWYEAHH. Especially since they were bought for 1k Volts! The price will only raise from there.

Ahhhhh. It sells for like 10kV!
Same. q ___ q I'm hoping they let us mess around with the colors on the items later... so that's probably partially why I'm trying to collect all the items too.
I hope so! TT ___ TT I hope there's a little bit of a wait before the next monthly crate so I can get the ones that were already released. orz.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:33:42 )
@Yuracye: My gut never fails me...never!
Oooh well maybe both? I don't know ;u; I don't pay attention..Oh right I don't have the frog...I should get it tbh its cute... ahh gotta throw away my hard earned volts soon. I have 4 k so I need a bit more
And yeah I might have the experience with Samurai set...haha but it's so expensive ;u; and yeah.. dunno if it'd be worth it
Oh I hope so too...I like the static set but the colours just..don't fit alot right now ;(
Well...monthly...means usually monthly haha

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:06:28 )
@kjemi: Das a good gut then. Dang. Mine just likes to eat food. That's about it.

Ahman. The frog is cute. I like the little crown for it. It's really cute. I really like crowns too, so there's that. I have a few characters who wear crowns. ;;;
Ahh, that's close though!! I'm still at least 4k away from my next item. rip. Then I need to get 10k volts for the more rare items. Ahh. That's going to be fun. x ___ x Maybe someone will offer it for artwork. Then I don't need to worry about saving up and trying to find a seller. I'm sure I'll eventually make a buying thread for items I need. Or extra I want to sell. /sighs. I don't have much now, otherwise I would. q vq ;;

I just want one of each item. That's not too much.
Yeah! It's a lot of greys/yellows. I thought about making my avatar yellow and pink, but there weren't a lot of items at the time so I just left it.
Nooooooo! Hopefully I managed to join where I have at least three weeks to play catch up. rip me.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:55:02 )
@Yuracye: I looooove the crown on the frog...like ..thats the only thing i really want haha but I mean the hat is cute too. Crows are super great..ahh
Woah 4k ;u; good luck my friend... Good luck. I hope you can earn it with no problems ahh... //does the art buyer dance to summon them.
It isn't much ;u; and I hope you can reach the goal. So you may..forever stay fab. At some point I wanna make a cotton candy themed one with pink and blue <3

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:32:36 )
@kjemi: It's so cute. q vq ; I'd like the queen bee crown if it wasn't for the wings with it, but eh.
I just hope they make future re-colors or something for it. Either that or I'll really need to buy a bunch of colors for everything. rip me.
THEY REALLY ARE. They're just so cute. q vq

Yeh. Doesn't help that I'm away for so many hours a day. Darn work.
I figured I'd be able to save up for the cheaper items, but it might be smarter to save for the more expensive ones. Idk. x __ x I don't even see anyone selling a lot of the items I need. rip.

I hope so too. TT ___ TT They have a tv head thing for sale now too but that's ohms only. I cry. It's $5.
I don't know how I'm going to get all these things. I'm too poor and don't nearly have enough time! D;
Yooo. Pink & blue is one of my favs. * q*
I literally have an OC based around cotton candy.

TH | dA

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:45:37 )
An oc based around cotton candy!? OuO
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.