Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 00:46:53 )
@Saeyra: Well that's awesome! I wish I had something entertaining to do right now, Im literally just lurking all over the site for places to be and people to talk too xD I need a hobby..Other than art..I need a new hobby xD although I guess I could do an art auction or something maybe that would keep me busy

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 00:56:56 )
@Mandy Amour: I put in all the items in the trade, you just gotta accept :vanora_smile: Take up something physical like dancing or hiking. Its a nice, healthy balance to art which is very chill.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:03:51 )
@Saeyra: Yeah I think I might look into something or even going to the gym a little more frequently hahaha
A friend of mind wants me to go horse back riding with her but I find that's just another reason to sit =/
edit I accepted the trade on my end again last one is all you hun

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:11:12 )
@Mandy Amour: Oh horse riding is so fun! Have you been horse riding before?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:22:23 )
@Saeyra: No ive never been on a horse before. I love them and think they are wonderful but ive always been to scared to get on one lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:31:09 )
@Mandy Amour: Don't worry, when I went riding they asked me how experienced I was and when I told them I was a begginner they gave me a super calm horse. Give it a shot man! Never know until you try it!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:40:13 )
@Saeyra: That's true and I have always wanted to do it I just never got up the courage to do so xD Maybe I will take her up on her offer and see if I like it :)
also I think you have to accept the trade again lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:46:03 )
@Mandy Amour: Gosh I wanna see you in all the new items! Try them oooouuuut!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:49:49 )
@Saeyra: But if I do that what if I forget what goes on my current avatar?! D; and then she isn't the same anymore haha

also...
Kitty …

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 01:57:02 )
@Mandy Amour: Here I took a screenshot!

Awww Is that your kitty??!!?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 02:00:02 )
@Saeyra: Hahaha okay okay I will go and try out all the new items I have and see what happens xD

Yes his name is chance ^-^

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 02:05:35 )
@Mandy Amour: I love cats so much but I am so allergic. If one is in the house I wake up every morning sneezing and tearing up so much. The god's have cursed me

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 02:08:37 )
@Saeyra: D; I would literally just die if I was allergic to cats. They are my favorite animal and so affectionate..
You poor thing I feel like we need to find a cure for you

here to help you get your kitty fix!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 02:14:06 )
@Mandy Amour: Honestly I am allergic to alot of things. Dust, pollen, pollution..what's one more allergen in my house right? XD
I have guinea pigs because it said on the internet they are hypoallergenic. I was like.. cool a cute fluffy I am not allergic to! YAY!!
Turns out they live in sawdust and eat hay, both of which I am allergic to XD I've had them for 5 years now and I just wear a mask when I clean the cage and I got my hubby to feed them the hay.

Thanks for all the kitty pics! They give me life!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 02:54:52 )
@Saeyra: I don't know how you do it honestly I don't think I could handle being allergic to all those things D;
Have you ever considered one of those hairless cats? lol Im not fond of them myself but everyone has their own preferences xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 03:16:31 )
@Mandy Amour: Man they look so ugly to me XD I am sorry they look like anorexic balls...just sayin,...I imagine it walking next to me and snuggling my leg and I am just kinda grossed out XD

Always ping me please.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 03:25:41 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Mandy Amour: OMFG THAT KITTEN IS ADORABLE!
Ahem.
Hi
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 03:52:12 )
@kiwi: Yeah I get what you mean and I truly hope once things pick up here a little more that it will be one of the busiest threads on here! I figure though being slow this is the perfect time to test out new things like the spotlight sections and such, I need to get some other little contests going and I think that might actually bring in more users. 1k page prizes just doesn't seem to cut it anymore haha. I will have to work on that but first I need to update everything and I need to get some new mods to help keep this thread clean and respectful for the most part xD

@lady luna: Well hello there hunny nice of you to stop in! xD Thank you thank you I will tell him how cute everyone thinks he is haha
how are you hunny? also...
I TOTALLY AM NUMBER FOUR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE POSTERS SECTION! XD GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!
Now to get on the right side eventually haha

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 03:54:24 )
@Saeyra: Hahahaa yeah I get you, I don't think I could handle it..just touching skin all the time instead of fur? o.0
I shudder to think about that honestly and I feel like its not fair to the cat? like those things are always burying themselves under things to stay warm

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 04:06:56 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@Mandy Amour: I'm workin' to get there too. LOL
But I'll get back to #6. Eventually.
I'm under 100 posts away.

You can get there too!
Just... get postin'. lol.

I'm all right, how about yourself?
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.