Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 18:29:08 )

@Lady luna: aahh thank yous so much!! <33

@nephila: Holy pancakes!~ Thank yous!! aahh that is creepy! You should absolutely do it! Bee/honey designs are always super cute to see, I'm sure your piece would be absolutely amazing! ^_^

@strawberry: Mhm. It's been a couple months since we got everyone together, but just seeing everyone in it makes me so excited to work on it again T v T)/)
O u O ***follows anyways*** <33 Your art is super pretty too eep <33 (thank youss aahh <33)

@mandy amour: As soon as I can I will X,D Thanks to you guys I'm like, super hyped to :') Thank yous so munchies <333

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 18:35:22 )
@Lady Luna: Im going to PM you with my response hun

@Lydiachan22: I am so excited for you then! So happy we could get you so excited to share your art with the rest of us! ^-^ its stunning, don't ever hide it away from the world you are very talented indeed. How is your day going thus far?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 18:43:10 )
@Nephila: I have thought about it, Ill probably pick one and do ti all over again and see if I got any better or if it stayed the same xD which I would kill myself with laughter if it was the same or worse haha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 19:10:49 )

@mandy amour: Bless T v T My day is going good! ^^ Just finished lunch :D How are yous?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 19:27:54 )
@Lydiachan22: Ive had better, Its not quite the nice day I thought it was going to be unfortunately but I guess in life days like this can not to be helped all the time lol Aside from that I going to dinner with the family tonight and then taking my niece to go and see Hotel Transylvania 3 tonight xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 19:32:07 )

@strawberry: Omg yeah! They'll need to be protected by our boys, so cute! ; u ;
Haha, exactly. I could always just stare at McCree from Overwatch and use his gun as reference.
Much safer than using a real one.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 21:03:02 )
@Mandy Amour: uhh sure I don't think he will like seeing me naked
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 22:06:21 )

@mandy amour: awwee I'm sorry to hear that Q ~ Q Tomorrow will be better <3 That sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you guys have a good time!

@strawberry: I'll definetly share it here whenever we have a dub finished! aahh cool beans! ^^ Unfortunately not T v T You can really only comment and like and change your profile information on desktop aahh TA T

Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 22:29:49 )
A man only sees what he wants to see
When he's in his mind, where he is, what he wants to be

@strawberry: First off, you do recall that you can post twice on the forums right? It could help to keep tha tin mind with the long replies =)
(Three are a no-go, but two? That's fine.)

Also, I'll have to try that! Would you like to see the era ones I did? =)

And which is more of a drag.... truncating the information! Seriously. One set of characters has A LOT of information. And trying to truncate that to NOT be spanning several generations is NOT easy. LOL
What about you? Which do you prefer to do, or not do?
Living in a world where he's safe from reality
Won't you take a chance on this night and follow me?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 23:52:45 )
@Mandy Amour: Your painting looks really great! Nice work!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 01:13:08 )

@strawberry: I used to play as him and Hanzo the most when I first started playing. Now I mainly play as:
Soldier 76, Reaper, Roadhog, Lucio, Junkrat, (sometimes) Symmetra, (sometimes) Sombra, (sometimes) Tobjorn.
But I've been playing as McCree lately again. <3

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 03:27:33 )

@strawberry: I have tried to play as Hanzo and the last time I played I got 3 headshots. :/
Ugh, I got so bad. hahah

They nerfed Symmetra which sucks. Her attacks don't home in anymore. So I don't play as her much anymore but I get PotG like...8 of 10 times if I play as her in defense. xD
Yas! He's just a sweatheart even though he tries to act all tough. lol He's my fave cowboy. Sorry Woody, you've been replaced. D:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 04:39:38 )
@strawberry: Im honestly still learning myself. It total Ive only painted maybe twelve canvas paintings? I find it so relaxing and so much easier than coloring on the computer but like I said before that's mainly my own fault for not having a tablet and having to use a mouse to color everything hahaha
Aww I bet your paintings are just as beautiful too! also they are acrylic. I find its easier to master one at a time and then add or try new ones. Although I do enjoy watercolors now mixed with acrylics lol

@Saeyra: Aww that's very nice of you thank you :) it was just for a friend of mines birthday, shes in love with Marilyn Monroe lol

@Lydiachan22: Thank you, I hope tomorrow is a better day too xD We did actually we went to the campsite, had dinner and a fire and then went to see hotel Transylvania 3 and then to the beach to play in the water and then home for a bit of fun and chatting and now im finally on here for a while lol

Im actually currently working on something different, im trying to do my avatar art cause I don't have any yet and I need it for a future contest coming up in here :p

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:38:16 )
@strawberry: Its weird how sometimes we are fantastic at some things and then not so great at others that aren't all that different haha the beauty of art I guess xD Yes I use a laptop and photofiltre (program) to color all of my art and make my graphics lol xD Im actually working on a new avatar art piece right now for myself trying out something different.. I was going to show it but its just the pencil lines and the new black outline of what I chose to change xD didn't think anyone would care till its finished haha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:39:56 )

@strawberry: Ehh, I just got like super lucky I guess. xD
I haven't watched any of the Overwatch shorts before. oops.
But yes, he is Bae. >:D
Like...bae #2. lmao

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:51:54 )
omfg don't laugh at my horrible skills xD Im hoping it looks better when I color it all in? lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:52:48 )

@mandy amour: That looks cute!

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:53:56 )
convo c-c-c-combo breaker

sup can i get feedback/red lines on this

i stared/worked on this too long and my perception of reality is distorted (if u know what i mean)
don't be nice

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:54:05 )
@Boss Rimi: Aww haha thank you, you are too kind ^-^
Im hoping to have it colored before I let myself finally sleep for the night xD so in a few hours haha

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 06:57:05 )
@okios: Its looking great so far :) the one thing I noticed off the bat that isn't a huge deal and you probably would fix it when doing the color is on the girls shoe, the back design has a bigger gap on the shoe in the air then it does on the one on the ground. Aside from that I don't really see anything else, but maybe wait for someone who isn't running on no sleep and up at 2am in the morning xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.