Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Pokemon Center

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 09:35:44 )
Ohh i know pings lol i know some people don't like them so I don't usually do them
I'm good trying to unlock ayane's costumes in doa

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 10:11:37 )
@Oddwood: Ah, fair enough. I personally like pings, because it tells me if I have something to respond to. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 10:20:26 )
@DataNinja: I like them too because I usually get destracted and do other things so it brings me back in case its like 4 pages since I last chatted
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 10:29:28 )
@Oddwood: I do wish that there was an option to allow you to jump to the last unread post, though. Because sometimes you want to catch up, but can't remember where you left off...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 18:24:46 )
@DataNinja: ooo i love Ralts, that's not a bad idea :D
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:05:25 )
I asked for the last unread thing way back when lol
One dayyy
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 22:09:01 )
@Shadami: I mean, you can pretty much fluff anything you want to work with anything else. That's the magic of RPs. :P

@Lily: It's almost like we talk a lot in here. XD

@Slytherclaw: Well, at least we know its on the agenda at some point. So that's something.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:10:14 )
The pages are weird now. It shows a bunch of pages now, instead of like 5 different pages. That's weird.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:12:49 )
It's nice that it's not showing just the previous and next two, plus first/last. I don't know if it needs to show all of them. Or if there's a limit....

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:21:19 )
Hey, fellow trainers! Good evening!
How was everyone's Tuesday?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:22:52 )
@dataninja: Yeah, it's sorta bugging me seeing so many. I mean, it makes sense if you want to get to a certain page.. but jfkdgafgd,.

@concentricity: Good evening to you as well!
I've .. well I've had a day I'll leave it at that.
How about you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:26:35 )
@Yuracye: I feel the same way. XD Glad the day is done. Work busted my hump today. .__.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:27:47 )
@concentricity: Exactly. Tuesdays are generally my bad days, so I'm glad it's pretty much over. Now I'm home and relaxing. x __ x ;
Ugh.
8 more days until my new job though!!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:45:15 )
@Yuracye: Nice! Where are you getting to work now?
My job is getting cut down to part-time once my husband starts his job at the end of October. I'll be glad to be able to work from home. :)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:48:17 )
@concentricity: I work at a daycare. q vq I'll be an assistant in a charter school in my new job. ;;

Oh gosh. Well, working from home is nice! I wish I could always do that, but then again I feel like I'd get distracted a lot, so maybe it's better if I don't. xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:52:06 )
@Yuracye: You must have the patience of a saint. .___. I can imagine your new job will be LOADS better.
I'm not great with kids. XD
I'll probably get distracted, but as long as I get my stuff drafted and illustrations drawn, I should be okay. :)

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 06:00:31 )
@concentricity: I hear that a lot. xD When the parents ask how I do it all the time, I just tell them I drink a lot at night.
Ahhh. I've been there for two years too, I'm so glad I'm not going to have to deal with that anymore.
YES IT WILL. It's going to be really easy too. ;;; It's not until I have my own classroom that I'll be swamped again. x ___ x;
I love kids- I always have. I just hope my enthusiasm reaches the children when I'm trying to teach. orz.

Oh man. I'd get distracted super easily. Like put on something in the background and end up forgetting I was supposed to be doing something.
Mad props to you for that tbh.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 06:05:21 )
@Yuracye: I'm a drinker too, but that's cause my clients drive me NUTS. I hope that I, someday, get patience so I can actually have children of my own without the fear of possibly killing them when I lose it. XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 06:10:30 )
@concentricity: XD I hav a beer every night, nothing crazy though! Like I had a small glass of hard cider. I'm still functioning, it just helps me relax. xD
With the field you're in... yeah. I've heard stories. @ ___ @ Some people just can't be content, even if they're specific with what they want.

SAME. I feel like after working at a daycare, I really don't want kids though. rip

TH | dA

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 06:19:30 )
@Yuracye: You sound like me. XD I had my Angry Orchard with dinner tonight. Green Apple. Yum. It helps me unwind too, so I'm not judging by any means.

I always feel like never wanting kids after going to Disney World or on a Disney cruise. The best birth control!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.