Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Glitter&Sparkle (Soon Freebie~)

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 10:31:27 )
Is it in the front page? XD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:23:41 )
Oh man, I'm obsessed with making characters. This is a dangerous road.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:28:29 )
I think thats a good thing in this case *u* you can make some cool OCs with ease!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 22:13:31 )
Your art is so adorable, I put it in my exchange shop.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 23:07:21 )
Ahh thank you >///< I am really happy to hear that ;u;

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 03:10:55 )
I have so many ocs already!! What will I do with them all!?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:20:02 )
@lina: Yeah you do! xD
I can't wait to see them!
I have over 200 OCs, I know the feeling. rip me.

@kjemi: Exactly. I move the food or anything I don't want harmed (like children if I'm at work) and then go back to what I'm doing when they're not nearby anymore.
I knowww. T ___ T Not like wasps where they can sting you like 400 times and still be ok.
Some teas! Like I'll drink Early grey black. Some breakfast teas I'll drink with one sugar or something, but I generally do drink it black. u vu //
Ahhh. I like a lot of white teas too! They're super yummy og.

IT REALLY DOES. Being an adult is tough. There's just so much responsibility and stuff. No time for anything free and you're constantly pay for bills and dumb other stuff.

Eh. I suppose so. I'm just always so tired when I get home all the time, so the first thing I want to do is shower and relax. x ___ x ;
It was about a series of experiments on humans, which caused them to have mutations. They all didn't know about each other, but eventually banned together. I never really got past that. It's also a few years old now, so the whole idea sounds dumb. xD

Oh, yeah they know! I talk with them in the forums for the most part. n ___n !!
We have a specific area where we RP. I just let them know I'm not in the mood to RP or whatever. u vu //

That's a shame. :c
IT really is though! It's the same as adding blonde highlights to one's hair. It's just colors. D;
I'm really upset because I'll never be able to dye my hair. It's blonde right now (my natural hair is dark brown). I could probably get away with some reds/blonde/browns/etc, but thats about it.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:36:08 )
I'm trying to channel my designing characters into designing items. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:44:12 )
@Yuracye: I'm glad we both protect the bees.. precious tiny creatures that work hard. But wasps...ugh.. I will smack them usually with something...or run away like a coward. They are agressive and evil ; n;
Ooh wow I could never drink earl grey black ;A; unless I eat something really sweet beside it.. i am too much into sweet things
Ikr? And I'm barely even an adult ;A; I'm just 20 and I'm all on my own trying to find a job and an apartment...phone calls are super scary too
A shower is a good way to start relaxing..the fresh feeling afterwards is on point!
Doesn't really sound that dumb :0 it sounds like it could be a really interesting book! And there are so many paths to take too
That's good..omg if I RP-ed with someone and they just suddenly disappeared without a word I'd worry o-o but I'm glad you guys have a good communication
Can't wait for society to change and accept dyed hair...omg even highlights?? ;A; kids would only love dyed hair, why must they make everything boring

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:08:53 )
@lina: Well I guessssss.

@kjemi: yes. q vq They're harmless to you unless you provoke them. Which honestly, I feel like I've never really had a problem with bumblebees? Like, they've been near me, but they're generally only around plants, and if you take your stuff and go on your way it's fine?
Wasps are horrible. D; I run away as quick as I can, and they FOLLOW YOU. Like what.

Really? I mean, I like a lot of sweet things too, but since I've been on my diet there's a lot more things that I've noticed that's super sweet and I can't drink it unless it's watered down (like the iced coffees I get) or sits for awhile.

Oh gosh. I'm... I'm a bit older than you. ||||OTL.
YES OMG. I did telemarketing when I was a junior in high school and I HATED IT, but I feel like it's helped me on the phones a lot? I still hate talking on the phone, but at least I kinda prep myself for what to say or I can kind bs my way through a conversation? xD I've had to make calls to my health insurance, but I still haven't made doctors appointments or anything. rip.

Showers really are relaxing. x ___ x They just feel really nice. But, they wake me up instead of making me sleepy. = A=

Ahhh. I dunno! I didn't really have a direction that I was going on tbh.
It was just all these other kids banded up together. Maybe it was about a bad mutation or something? Idk. I ended up trading away one of the characters I created but eh. That was so long ago. x ___ x ;

Yeah! xD I try and make sure I keep in contact with them. They order art from me pretty often too, so I'm sure that helps. u vu //
Me too. TT ___ TT I've seen a few kids with colored hair and I've seen people look at them strange too? Like I don't understand it???

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:49:17 )
@Yuracye: You're right >u< Bumblebees are super peaceful and just only want their flowers~ Now i kinda wanna make a bumblebee OC. AND A WASP OC AS A VILLAIN?
Well maybe now you just got used to other things and find sweetness too much ? :0 I should probably cut down on my sugar intake... but I'm so bad at quitting
I figured as much eue" I feel old but I'm actually pretty young....how will I survive like 40 more years when I already feel like I'm 50 ono"
It's good to train yourself! Cause if you don't and just keep avoiding it (like me ) it ends up just worse =u=" but wow you really haven't had to call for a doctor appointment??? :0 I remember the only time my dad helped me out was when I literally lost my voice and couldn't talk.. wait or maybe I had to walk there and write on a paper that I needed a doctor...I'm not sure what happened but I didn't call!
I feel like warm showers make me sleep while chillier ones wake me more up..the worst feeling is stepping out of a warm shower into a cold room.
Cause I've talked to you I've been burning to get an adoptable and I've looked far and wide but nothing that I liked was cheap enough and I am so poor but I want pretty adoptable to look after...it's a struggle. I hope the OC you traded away is well treated now
Ahh so nice that they order art! ^^" One friend considered commisioning me but realized she couldn't afford it if she was going to pay me fairly so she asked for a birthday present instead.
I always get excited when I see people with coloured hair. I've seen old ladies and soccer moms with purples and pinks in their hairs though. I don't think anyone has ever actually treated me poorly cause of my hair ?But I have this special charm with older people... most of them automatically like me

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 03:41:07 )
I have too many ideas. How to narrow it into characters?? OnO

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:01:22 )
Username:
Reff for what you want:

His eyes are yellow and you can put a loin cloth on him or basic pants. He's only nekkid, 'cause clothes are hard to draw on Paint.
What style (Chibi, full body, bust, simple colours,You get the deal): Chibi, simple colours.
Anything you want added(A detail or something. A specific pose]: He's a silly demon so if you could add a lolipop for him to munch on that would be great.
A little bout the character (Optional): I drew Minty for no real reason, wasn't really planning on making him a proper OC. Was just practicing drawing with MS Paint, but I've grown fond of him. But like I said he's silly.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:26:09 )
@kjemi: Yesss. ;;
OMG YES PLS. 10/10 SOUND LIKE BEST CHARACTERS. I always wanted a moth cutie too. I love moths. They're just the cuties things. So fluffy. Also a spider, even though I'm terrified of them.
Maybe a cutie pie spider/moth couple. OMGGGG.

I suppose so! Q vQ ;;
I cut out milk in my coffees when I got sick and now it's too sweet with the milk so I get it without it. rip. I mean, less calories I guess but still weird.

Hahaha. Only by a few years!
I feel super old omg. Even cleaning up the classrooms is exhausting for me. I don't know how parents do it tbh. I mean, I'm sure it's less because it's one kid, but still. I'm going to teach my kids to clean up their messes, that's for sure. >: U !!

LOL. I still avoid it sometimes.
Well, I usually go to the walk-in clinic when I get sick, so I don't need to make an appointment.
I've had my fiance call my health insurance when I lost my voice, but they had to confirm it on the phone, and I could barely talk. xD We needed to find a place where my insurance was accepted, and the website was horrible to navigate so calling was the only option. orz.

Idk man. I've taken super hot showers and I'm like O____ O !! When I start getting sleepy, I take a shower so I can wake up. orz.
Ahhhhhh. I hope you find one that you like and can afford! You have to always keep an eye out for ones that are cheaper. > > ;;
The one from the story that I traded away is well spoiled! They nearly tripled the amount of art that she had after they bought her from me. TT ___ T Makes me happy.

Awhhh! Q VQ That's so sweet!
I try and draw art for my friends when it's their birthday only because I can't afford anything else. rip.
YES ME TOO!! It makes me excited. I try and tell them that I like it too. TT v TT Gotta spread that colorful hair!
A lot of people just stare, which is weird but w/e.

@lina: Ahhh. Do the food gijinka idea for the circus idea!
Though most of mine aren't... gijinkas. > > ;;

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:41:20 )
I do love making gijinka!!
I should find out what foods yura already did. >.>
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:07:12 )
@lina: YESSS.
I... I really only did cotton candy.
unless you can figure out ones for these: Delia Luna, Sersyl Vale

TH | dA

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:27:44 )
@Yuracye: Yaaas I sketched him and gave him a sweater that says "Bee mine honey" and he's gonna be so cute. Can't wait to finish him. And omg yasss moths are so precious. I never kill them. They just don't do anything. Fuzzy butterflies... I also thought of spider ocs but...that'd be tough...spidermoth though ...that's a ship I think i can get behind
Nodnod...it makes sense... except the part where you like coffee... T uT bitter bean water
Yeah I can understand why my parents complained when I didn't clean up or help around the house.... the body just...becomes weak...RIP. I hope your kids grow up clean and tidy
Calling for appointments is the worst cause ...you can accidentally mess up a detail and it'd be so lame ;A;... here sadly we have to make an appointment unless its an emergency and you can go there but they'd rather you call. But wow they made you talk even though you couldn't? ;A; that sucks omg what if you just couldn't make a single sound??
It's good to have that as an option when you need to be more awake! Plus is helpful not to sleep with a wet head.... get sick easier I heard.
;A; to be honest I wouldn't know where to look... and I really don't have much to offer either. I'd do art as payment but ; u ; idk if others would accept it
Omg that's so nice!!! Warms the heart that ocs get good homes and lots of art <3
// The benefits of artist...you're poor but you can gift art.... eue
Omg yesss I personally love people that encourage the crazy hair colours ;u; it makes you realize how open some people actually are and yeah

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:29:29 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ahh I'll add you to the list and let you know once I'm done!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:35:43 )
@Kjemi: Yay! Thank you very much. Would you prefer I send you the payment now?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:39:32 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh no, I'd rather finish it first! It shouldn't take too long, I'll probably have it ready tomorrow~<3

Check Out My Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.