Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Glitter&Sparkle (Soon Freebie~)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:42:20 )
@Kjemi: Alrighty

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 05:44:06 )
@yuracye: have you ever seen that popcorn that's candy covered and all different colors. Because that's Sersyl. I'll look up foods...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/1f/9f/221f9f9ad44dc8858ce329095302990d--jello-popcorn-popcorn-kernels.jpg

Luna is brown tones? Pretzel or peanuts?

The other two are hard. Soda or icee or snowcone?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:27:21 )
@lina: OMG YEAH! Like.. candy coated popcorn. * q*
YASSS. PERFECT. I LOVE IT. I'll have to make another circus tab for all my babes now. Ahhh. ;;;

Hmm. A pretzel would work. O: Peanuts are a lighter color, i think.

Hmmm. A snow cone would work for one! OMG UR A GENIUS.
Now I need to sort everything.

@kjemi: AHH YES OMG. BLESS. I LOVE IT ALREADY. AHHHH.
They really are. TT ___ TT I always feel bad if I accidentally touch it because that can kill them. Something with the powder on their wigs??? Something like that. Ahhhh.
RIGHT? I'm 10/10 down for it. I was going to make the spider a male, but a black widow sounds pretty cute idk. Yuri couple for spider/moth. /ded

I can't drink coffee black if I tried, and I've tried several times. I need sOMETHING in it. Even if it's like one sugar. It's still gross (in my opinion) but ugh. I don't know how my fiance drinks it black.

RIGHT? I mean, my mom made me do my own laundry around 8 years old. So, I've always had responsibilities. I just- it's different when you have to work all the time. Way different from school tbh.

YES Ahhhh. Or if you don't hear something correctly. The struggle is real. I think that's why I like e-mails or texting better. I have the information in front of me. ;;;
It hurt to talk, but it was just a confirmation. I literally confirmed it was me and gave my birthdate, I think? Wait, also confirmed that it was okay that my fiance was talking for me. xD So it was pretty quick.

It is nice! Like I started getting sleepy and now that I took a shower I feel more awake. READY TO SET UP A TEMP HANGOUT THREAD. I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED ALREADY.

Same. I'm really bad at those types of things. orz.
I think when you're giving art it's the thought that counts though??
Yesifaskg. I think that's why I trade some of my OCs away?? They get more love instead of just sitting in my TH account. rip.

YES. I love it! TT __ TT I really wish it was more accepted. Then I wouldn't be so panicky about it.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:43:37 )
@yuracye: I tried anyway. :vanora_sweat:
Lots of circus food is remarkably boring.

I saw 2 were from the adoptables I sold. I'm so glad you like them!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:50:41 )
@lina: Hey, I like it already. >: U
I'll see if I have any other ones laying around the tI was going to use and shifted around. Q vQ !!
Yeah, good point. q vq ;;;
I mean it could be a combination of something else too. but idk. I'm not creative enough atm. rip.

YES!!! I haven't been able to get as much art as I wanted for them, but it's something ;;;

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 00:44:59 )
@Yuracye: Oh wow I didn't know you could kill them with a touch ;A; oh my gosh now I hope i haven't accidentally touched any of them... poor things..
*smashes fists on table* GIVE ME THE SPIDERMOTH YURI.....I mean that sounds super cool you should tottes go for the idea.
;A; you gotta be super tough to drink coffee black. I realized that I can't even drink coffee or else I have a bad reaction and start hyperventilating a bit...haaah good think I don't like the taste of coffee
Oh I didn't do my laundry til I was 17 ...spoiled... but I would do the dishes, clean up after I cook and stuff like that . Now it's like you gotta do that and work.. School was way more different that's true..

omg yes....honestly if I find out I can send an email or text I am so relieved and always go for that method.
Wow still it sounds painful ;u; but it makes sense as well.. people do weird pranks or scams I've heard
Ah I'm sleepy but I doubt a shower will help me.... but maybe a cup fo tea will...
Aww ;u; i'm glad you care for the ocs.. TuT I should draw mine more often but I rarely get ideas
The worst thing is like super old people, the ones with wrinkles and grey hair and the bad backs? Two of them today just stopped me and said "Oh what a lovely colour you have in your hair" ; U ; and I, although this has happened before, was super flustered and thanked them the best I could.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:18:37 )
Voltra has collected all the artists it feels like. Look at all those art shops. :3

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 03:58:57 )
It's amazing *u* everyone has unique and cool styles

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:04:09 )
It's nice to be on a site where there still are artists.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:34:06 )
@kjemi: Yes! Well, some of them anyway. I read somewhere that it has to do with the powder on their wings? @ ___ @ Unless I was told wrong or read it wrong or something idk. I try not to touch them though.
I don't think they live long anyway though.

XDDD I never thought someone would be as excited for mothxSpider as I am. LMAO.

Seriously. I've only ever liked one coffee black, and even then I feel like I wouldn't be able to drink it on a regular basis.
Are... are you allergic to coffee? e __ e 'Cause that sounds like a bad time tbh.

Lmao. Not spoiled- normal life!
I just learned really early, I suppose. q vq a It's good to know, but now I'm just so tired of doing chores all the time. If you think about it, I've almost been doing it for 10 year now?? It's ridiculous.

Same here. x __ x I just feel like I need to collect my thoughts and don't just blurt out whatever comes to my mind. ;;;
A cup of tea sounds lovely. = A= I wonder if I could bribe my hubby to make me one. ajkaafgd.

Yesyes, I do! Some of them don't get a lot of love, but I like looking at them and stuff. I feel bad giving away ones that might not be cared for, but I hope they eventually go to good homes too. ;;

Oh gosh! That's really sweet!! I feel like a lot of older older people don't care but people who are in the brackets of being moms/dads don't really like it? Like I dyed half of my hair pink and they kept saying "crazy hair."
Like, not crazy, just pink.

@lina: AGREED! * U* !!!
I can't wait to have all the moneys to pay for art. Ahhhh.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 06:05:44 )
I'm poor from buying art. It's basically all I've bought. XD

I need to sell some art! :vanora_sweat:
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 08:05:20 )
@Yuracye: Aww ;u; I will remember this in the future! Don't want to accidentally kill any moths ;A;
I am always excited bout pairings specially yuri
Oooh yeah. I can't even imagine drinking coffee. I've smelled it and I cringe in seconds haha.. and well not allergic no, but the caffeine works bad on my body.. T uT i think it's cause I stress too much ?? idk
10 years of chores...I feel like that's what hell is gonna be ...just chores.. But it's useful to start early I guess so you know how things work? Some people don't even know how to put on their own bedsheets...
I vote yes for the tea...if I can vote haha I never made it though...I think I ended up taking a nap instead ;u;" haah...
I hope they get good homes too ;u; all ocs deserve love.. I actually want to sometimes find a new fresh artist and their ocs and draw them to encourage the artist but it's hard to find them at times ;u;
Exactly! It's really weird.. they're probably bitter though.. that they can't feel free to be who they actually want to be? Crazy hair is a weird way to describe it o-o

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 01:59:43 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ping Ping! It's done! Check it out in the finished section on page 1. I hope I did well ;u; I tried to draw him silly

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 02:59:06 )
@Kjemi: Lol thank you he's perfect. Reminded me have I paid you yet?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 03:03:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: I am so glad you think so! And no, I wanted to finish drawing before I got paid :3c

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 03:05:28 )
@Kjemi: Trade request sent, and thank you again. ^w^ he's so adorable.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 06:59:52 )
@lina: Ahhh. Time to start drawing. Ayyyy

@kjemi: Yes! I mean.. yeah it could be wrong tho. Idk. TIME TO DO RESEARCH. /puts on goggles.

Hahaha. XD So am I! I mean, even in my OCs, I feel like I have more girl pairings than malexfemale? Girls are just more fun to design. I cry.

Oh man. o ___ o You poor thing!
Ohhh. Caffeine. One of my co-workers has the same issue too. I was going to offer her some of my iced green tea and she told me she couldn't drink caffeine. ...So many things have caffeine. I would die. D;
I feel like I stress so much. I should probably stray away from it... but I can't. I'm too addicted. rip.

......Yeah. Almost 10 years. I'm not sure the exact month, but it's about 8 years now?
I think that way too. I mean, it would have been better knowing later in life, but still. When I moved into my apartment, I already knew everything. q __q Whereas my fiance, pretty much had everything done for me? He learned how to do his own laundry when we moved in together, that's for sure. >: U
Ughh. I'm drinking some tea right now. x __ x On the way home from work I got hit with a giant wave of nausea. I took a mini nap (aka rested and somehow fell asleep) and I'm eating a light dinner and drinking tea now. Ahhh. I hope it wasn't something from the potluck that we had at work today. orz.

YES! They do! Q vQ
I really should start drawing all my OCs. They deserve nice refs. orz.
Maybe I'll make little chiblets for them. > > ;; All 200 of them. orz.

Maybe! I know my mom said she always wanted to do it, but her mother wouldn't ever let her. Then when she moved out she was already working and the workplace wouldn't allow it. /shrugs.
That's what I thought. I was like "....okkaaaayyy."
Crazy is not the word I would use to describe it.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 07:20:14 )
@Yuracye: Research is the best thing to do in this situation! Wiki is your best friend...usually... not always
Ahh I barely have any pairings.... // just a bunch of single people ready to mingle. Though the pairings I do have are two straight ones... ^^" that I made like...years ago

Well I can luckily drink tea without having much of a reaction, but coffee, capucinos and all that cause me to react. Ice coffee too TuT and it's so weird but so many people are addicted to coffee o-o It's scary cause coffee can have some positive effects, but there are plenty bad ones too
Yeah! I lived in my school last year, and my roommate...god..she didn't know how to clean at ALL. She'd start with the floor?? And I just...I sat there and was baffled because never in my whole life had I seen anyone start with the floor and then go to the sink and so on...She didn't really know how to wash the mirror at first either.... I did most the cleaning to say the least. I'm glad your fiance learned to do his own laundry haha.
Oh no I hope you'll be okay ;A; it's no fun feeling sick... did the nap help? I almost took one today too cause my internet went out and I was super sleepy... Oh! If you have camomille tea is good for nausea! Or anything related to your stomach. Even period cramps.

200 chibis....but I know how you feel...I've thought the same thing and I've strated like...20 times..but only draw like 2 of them.. TuT ahh I really should try again sometime. Get like a front and back view. *adds to a list so long it doesn't even have an end* But I'd love to see all those 200 chibis if you ever do them!

That's so sad ;A; I am kinda glad my parents don' care. I think my mom was a bit baffled but she let me do it and even helped search for dye. I hope when your mom retires she can dye her hair in any colour she wants *u*
They're the crazy ones if you ask me!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 20:51:38 )
@Kjemi: Yes! * U* /// Wiki is good to use too, since they can link to really good scientific articles! Teachers/professors say not to use them, but they don't know if you actually quote from the source. QvQ
Ahhhh. I have more single people than anything, but I have a few couples. Doesn't help that I have little to no male characters. You know?
A lot of the characters in my story aren't couples either, but it's a giant love triangle type thing. xD Maybe in the future they'll be more but idk.

That's good. I think I could live without coffee, but I really enjoy tea all year round. ;;;
omg Cappuccinos are so good though. It's a lot of milk though. rip.
I feel like coffee doesn't do too much to me, but it keeps me awake? Like if I'm really tired it doesn't keep me awake but when I drink it in the morning it keeps me going? I'm not sure if that makes any sense. xD

Oh no. Oh noooo. q vq
Why would you clean the floor first? You'd have to clean up the floor after moving everything around too.
Sweeping them mopping is the last thing you should do. Gosh. Some people.

I feel better now. x __x ; There's still mucus/cough that I've had for like a month, but I think it's partially allergies though. I don't have any known allergies though, but there's no other reason that I'd have this cough for so long. orz.
sklfsafdgfg. I only have earl grey tea right now. q __ q I should try and get some camomile tea too.

Yeah. I'm not sure I'll be able to get through to all of them. Especially since I've been hitting back into an art block again. orz.
I think I already have 2-3 of them done, but still. There's still so many more to do. orz.
YOU GOT THIS! >: U
I'm not sure how many I'm going to be able to get to. Maybe I should start with small groups first. I still need to design some clothes for my OCs too.

Not all families are accepting of everything, even for hair dye. > > ;;
Hahah, I hope so too!! She deserves a little bit of fun in life. ;;
THEY ARE. I mean, I knew one of the parents pretty closely, so I was upset when she said that, but eh.

TH | dA

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 23:15:26 )
@Yuracye: Oh yeah...teachers and profesors are pretty old school,want you to use books. Plus the really lazy people just copy the whole articles...err but that's more highschool people. University will kick you out if you have like 4% that looks like another article?
Omg I feel your struggle...but I just made 2 guy ocs... I made the bumblebee and he's adorable but I just can't think of a name yet.
Giant love traingles ? Oh damn that sounds fun!

Tea is really good all the time *o* so I can tottes understand. And good to hear you can quit. My friend has low iron and coffee is very bad if you're trying to get iron in your body... but she just can't stop drinking it. She has like 4-5 cups a day sometimes. Or did before at least.
I think it makes sense.... ? It's a pick-me up but it doesn't really make you go like a rocket!

I knoow right? I was so shocked and speechless...I couldn't really understand why at first but I was 100% you don't clean the floor first. That is counter-productive...I hope she learns to clean the right way ;u,

Oh wow a month? I had pneumonia once without knowing. I coughed for a month but my friends thought I was dying. It was loud and sounded horrifying so I hope that's not your case.. I'd say go see a doctor, but I imagine it's not cheap ;u;
Ahh yes! Different teas can have different bonus effects. Some teas are good for skin others for tummy aches and so on..

Oh no... bad artblock...shoo shoo you're not needed or wanted here. ... well 2-3 is something! Somehow I always feel more pumped to draw after talking to you haha

Yeah, that's sadly true. "Not under my roof":... If I ever become a parent I'll be chill.

Check Out My Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.