Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:10:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She didn't look away from the Dalek calculating the area, to see if it was just stored here or if it was hiding out waiting to strike..

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:16:03 )
Artemis watched her, frowning. What was wrong with the creature that had her like this? It didn’t hurt her.. it didn’t even move. She was thinking it was in the hospital for a reason, maybe it was injured?

She looked down the dark hall, lost in thought. It wasn’t her fault the elevator went the wrong way..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:22:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave a quiet sigh as she picked up no lifesigns, "Thank goodness..its dead.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:25:51 )
Her ears twitched a little, hearing that and she frowned a bit. O-okay. Odd comment.. She didn’t say anything though, just focused on the elevator, wrapping her arms around herself. She wasn’t so naive to think that death didn’t happen, but still.. to wish someone or something was dead?

She waited a brief moment and then headed for the elevator to wait for the Doctor.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:31:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

She sighed quietly and turned flailing at the missing Arty! She moved to catch up with her, "Hey wait up.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:31:49 )
She stopped at the elevator, “Can we go somewhere else?” She asked softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:36:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course after I talk to someone in charge here..Artemis what's wrong..?" She said as she moved to get the elevator working for them.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:38:42 )
She was quiet for a second and then smiled softly. “It’s nothing. I would just like to see another planet.” She said warmly, stepping inside the elevator.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:41:54 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Artemis you're lieing..please tell me what's wrong.." She said softly following her in.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:45:34 )
She looked over at the Doctor, quiet again. What was she supposed to say? Sorry Doctor, the elevator took me somewhere different. I don’t have a way to contact you, and decided to look for a way. Only instead I found some poor alien that you are glad is dead?

She hesitated, trying to figure out how to say it properly, but she couldn’t seem to. It upset her still on what she had said. Part of her told herself she was being stupid, she didn’t know what that creature was to begin with.. “I am sorry I wandered off.. and was trying to find a way to contact you. I apologize for being near a creature that you are glad is dead..” She said quietly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:46:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It's not your fault the elevators separated us.." she said gently and blinked at the last part before, "You're upset about what I said I'm guessing..?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:48:16 )
Once the elevators stopped at the entrance floor, she stepped out with the Doctor. “Not something I expected..” she said softly, watching the nurses mill about.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:50:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'll explain it when we get to the TARDIS, I promise.." she said gently, and then moved to one of the nurses, "I Need to speak to someone in charge of the items downstairs, there is the shell of a creature that should NOT be here.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:52:12 )
She watched her move off to the nurses, staying by the elevators and just watching. She didn’t want to be in the way.

The nurse blinked a few times and nodded softly, “This way..” she said, leading her down a hall.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:54:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She paused and glanced back, "Artemis, please come with me.." She said gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:56:23 )
She followed after her, looking around curiously as they walked.

The Nurse stopped them at a door, knocking on it softly and then opening it for them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:00:38 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Thank you.." She said softly to the nurse and walked in she was keeping her calm, maybe they didn't know...and being panicky about it wouldn't help..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:11:59 )
The supervisor looked up. “Ah, Doctor.. hello..” The cat Nurse said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:14:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked as she was recognized but smiled, "Hello I see your scans are recognizing timelords now...Do you realize what you have in storage..?"

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:16:02 )
“Yes..” they said tiredly, “We are aware. We have not had a moment to try and figure out what to do with it.”

Arty was standing to the side, listening to the conversation.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.