Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 02:27:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She hid against her shyly, that had been so nerve-wracking..she had been scared of losing her companion so soon..she couldn't lose another again..especially not so soon..

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 02:48:34 )
She blinked a few times, letting her do what she needed. “Doctor..?” She wondered if she was ok...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:01:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Yeah.." she sighed and let go and gave a weak smile, "I lost a lot to the daleks..my children..my first wife...companions that I've loved..I was scared I would lose you too.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:03:03 )
Her ears lowered and she frowned, arms wrapping around herself. How was she supposed to comfort her for that? “Can’t get rid of me that easy..” she teased very softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:05:19 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled a bit, "I'm glad.." she watched her ears and asked softly, "Can I touch your ears..?" she had noticed how easily they moved with emotions..it fascinated her...and it was a new topic at least.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:11:03 )
She went a bit red, her ears twitching a little. Whether out of embarrassment or shyness it was hard to tell. “Uh... sure..” she answered softly, no one had ever done that before. Well.. no, she took that back.. the last time hadn’t been pleasant, and it wound up with the guy hunched over with his hands between his legs.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:13:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She very gently reached forward and brushed her fingertips against her ear, "Your species is very fascinating.." she said softly, "I have never seen anything like it..and I've been traveling for thousands of years.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:16:05 )
Artemis had not been expecting the gentleness, and found herself leaning right into the touch. When she realized what she was doing she went even redder. Of course she trusted the Doctor, but her ears and tail were sensitive so she usually expected rougher hands. “Nayu...” She said softly, “If I.. remember right.. Mitzon was home...”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:17:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Mitzon..I'll have to look up that planet..see if the TARDIS has any information on it.." she said gently as she softly felt along her ear.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:19:28 )
She couldn’t help but purr softly, closing her eyes as her face went a deeper shade of red. That was actually very soothing..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:22:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly as she heard the purr..just like a cat that was adorable..She softly moved her hand away after a moment, putting that memory away in her mind she would remember to try that anytime Arty was upset to help her calm down.."There's something I'd like to show you its not a new planet though."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:25:36 )
She did her best not to pout when the hand went away, knowing that it wouldn’t last forever. “Oh? What is it?” She asked softly, curious now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:26:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

"A view I think you will like.." she said as she moved to put in coordinates with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:27:51 )
She held onto the console, watching her curiously. “Okay.” She was interested in finding out what view the Doctor had for her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:28:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, when they got to where she wanted she said, "Don't go outside just open the doors.." She had them in space floating giving them a wonderful view.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:30:29 )
She tilted her head softly but did as she was told, moving to the double doors and opening them. Artemis let out a soft gasp once she saw the starry view, sitting herself down in the entry way and just taking it all in. It was gorgeous from the rooftops on nights when the power was out.. but here.. Here it was stunningly beautiful. “Wow...”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:31:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly and walked over to sit next to her, "The TARDIS has an air bubble around it so we can keep the doors open as long as we like.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:35:24 )
She smiled warmly, leaning against one of the doors as she looked out at the stars. “It’s breathtaking..” she said softly, suppressing a yawn.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:36:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

"You should get some rest.." she said gently with a smile looking to her.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:41:27 )
She felt her cheeks getting hot again. “I’m alright..” She wanted to continue to enjoy the view.

The tardis, however, had other plans. She started beeping frantically, throwing up a message on the screen in gallifreyan for the Doctor..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.