Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:46:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got up at the beeping and moved to check it out frowning deeply , "I'm sorry Arty we have to go, go to your room and pack a bag I'll explain when you get back out here.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:47:27 )
She looked up, a little confused but nodded as she got up and moved to her room. She grabbed a few outfits and essentials from the bathroom, stuffing them in a bag and heading back out. Was she leaving?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:50:07 )
Lets use all the colors!

She was getting them to Venice as she worked on setting up the watch, "There is a group of aliens that tend to try to hunt me, in order to hide from them I have to hide as a human. In order to do that I need to hide my timelord self in this watch, I need you to watch over me. I can't see the TARDIS, I won't know I'm the Doctor, when it's time for me to wake up the TARDIS will send you a message on this phone," She set it out for her to take, "To wake me up you just open this watch, I'd like for you to keep the watch safe."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:52:58 )
She listened carefully, setting the bag on the bench as she did. Once she had finished she looked at the phone and watch. She gently picked up both and looked back to the Doctor. “You trust me... to keep you safe?” She asked softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:54:21 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I do..I trust you with my life.." She said softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:55:38 )
She held the watch close and nodded, “Okay.. I’ll do my best.” She said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:58:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I know you will do wonderful and to warn you this is Earth, we are in venice." She said gently, "It's in Italy..if any aliens show up, Torchwood's number is in the phone.." She said leading her to the doors showing her on the phone how to get to the number.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 13:00:43 )
She followed her, turning her filter on and listening to the quick explanation. She glanced back at the console, worried about the TARDIS, and stepped outside with her. “Okay.” She said softly, a bit overwhelmed. However, she was determined to do her best to protect the only person that had been so kind and patient with her for so long.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:24:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

"The TARDIS will be fine she will be in basically a sleep mode.." She said gently as she saw her glance back. She gave the TARDIS a soft pat and led her out of the shed she had parked in took a few steps then blinked and looked over, "Oh hello, you must be my new roommate."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:29:18 )
She tried not to frown once the change took place. She figured since she wouldn’t know who she really was, she wouldn’t remember her either, still felt weird. She bit her lip and then gave a small smile. “Yeah, I think so.” She said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:35:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly and held her hand out "I'm Jane, pleasure to meet you."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:37:25 )
“I’m Artemis..” she said softly, taking her hand. Jane.. she’d have to focus on remembering to call her that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:39:39 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Pleasure to meet you Artemis. Here the house is over here.." she said leading her over she unlocked it letting her in, "Your room is on the right."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:44:11 )
She stepped inside, looking around curiously. The house was absolutely adorable. She peeked inside the room the Doctor said she could have and smiled softly. It had a little desk and a daybed. “Thank you..” she said softly, looking back to her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:46:26 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "You're quite welcome..We probably will need to make a stop at a store.." she commented thoughtfully moving to the kitchen.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:48:30 )
Oh no. She didn’t explain anything about money. “I don’t.. have any.. money right now.” She said quietly, she’d have to find a job. She set her bag down just inside the room, turning to look at Jane. How was she going to pay rent..?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:52:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked, "Oh don't worry I have money," She said with a smile, "I just figured we could go together to pick it out."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:54:03 )
She smiled a little, nodding. “Alright.. I can pay you back.” She said softly. “Should we go now?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 14:55:21 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Don't worry about it, and sure there's a store down the street." She said with a smile leading her out.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:02:40 )
Arty smiled softly, slipping the phone in the back pocket of her pants, and the watch in a front pocket.. “I’m ready when you are..” She said softly.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.