Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:05:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded after taking a glance at the cabinets to see what they did have, before moving to go over to the door opening it for Artemis again. "I need a job, we can pick up a paper too see what kind of jobs are available right now."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:16:35 )
She nodded softly, hoping her looks wouldn’t keep her from getting a job. Her eyes were that weird color, would it freak everyone out? “That sounds like a good idea..” she said softly, stepping outside. She started looking around, the town was beautiful..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:18:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled closing and locking the door before walking with her, "Have you been to Venice before?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:22:48 )
“No.. this is my first time..” she said softly, taking in the sights as they walked to the store. Probably not the smartest thing to say.. since this was only her second trip to Earth..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:24:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I think you will like it, its beautiful here. PLenty of places to check out, museums and such."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:38:58 )
She nodded, looking around still. She hadn’t been to a museum before, it sounded interesting. “I love the scenery..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:42:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "It is quite beautiful isn't it? I love living here..so quiet and nice.." she said softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 15:59:20 )
"How long have you been here?" She asked, arms around herself shyly as the store came into view.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 16:06:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Oh quite a while.." She said softly not naming a specific time though, she didn't have a time period to reference. She moved to open the door for Artemis with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 16:14:40 )
"Thanks.." She said softly, stepping inside and looking around. It was quite busy in the store, maybe it was a weekend? She caught a few people giving her double glances and bit her lip. "Where should we start?"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 16:22:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Well lets just start in the first aisle and go up and down, we have a lot to get." She said with a smile grabbing a cart to head down one with her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 16:24:11 )
She nodded, following after her like a lost puppy. This wasn't something she knew to do. She looked around at the items on the shelves, "What kind of things do we need?"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 16:35:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Lets see..well we need bread, vegetables, meats if you eat them, fruits, milk.." She said thoughtfully going off the mental list she had made.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 16:41:32 )
She nodded softly, following her around the store. Once they had put everything in their cart that they would need for a while, she moved with her to the register, setting things up on the belt like she had seen someone else doing. She moved to the side after that, so the Doctor could pay for everything.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 17:11:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She pulled out her card and paid for everything before moving to grab some of the bags.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 17:41:10 )
She grabbed the rest, watching the cashier quietly as they left. He was a bit unnerving, staring at her. Once they got home she relaxed a little, moving to set the bags down inside.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 17:57:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

She moved to start putting away the cold stuff that she had, "What would you like for dinner?" she asked as she did.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 18:44:19 )
She blushed a little, looking over as she put things in the fridge that she knew belonged there. “Well.. um.. Whatever you’d like..” she said softly. She wasn’t sure, and had just thought of trying to cook up one of the steaks they picked up.. maybe with some of the good looking vegetables..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 18:48:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Hmm well we could order something so we could relax tonight.." She said thoughtfully as she put things away.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 18:57:56 )
“Like.. pizza?” She asked curiously, not knowing there might be other things to order.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.