Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:27:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Have you read Harry Potter? I love those books.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:28:33 )
“I haven’t.. that’s the second time I’ve heard of them though..” she said shyly, grabbing a smaller slice.. it was so good.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:31:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I have a copy of the books if you would like to read them."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:33:06 )
“I would love to.” She said softly, looking over. She wanted to know what the fandom was like for her jacket.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:36:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, and got up going to her room bringing out the first couple books, "This is the first and second book, when you've read them if you want to continue just let me know and I'll lend you more."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:38:55 )
She looked at the books curiously, cleaning up. “Thank you.” She didn’t want to get pizza all over them so she took her plate and moved to clean it and her hands.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:55:24 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and nodded moving to help her clean up, "No problem, I think you'll like them."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 22:56:15 )
When they had finished, she moved over to the books curiously, opening up the first one and starting to read. She was instantly sucked in..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 23:17:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly moving to get a book of her own to read, she had a small library in her room.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 00:16:58 )
She sat with the book, reading until it was really late, and yawning.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 00:43:31 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled setting her book down with a book mark, handing her one as well, "I think we should head to bed.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 00:48:11 )
She blinked a few times, taking the bookmark and slipping it inside. She was halfway through the first book already. “Oh.. yeah it is pretty late..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 00:54:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded, "It is.." she smiled and got up with a yawn, "see you in the morning."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 00:58:43 )
“Night..” She said softly, grabbing the second book and heading to her room. She set them down on the nightstand and sat on the bed. It felt.. different here. She slipped out of her clothes for the day and grabbed an oversized T-shirt, changing into it for pajamas. Sitting back down on the bed, she tried to get comfortable. After what felt like forever, she grabbed the book and started reading, hoping to fall asleep eventually..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 01:08:58 )
Lets use all the colors!

She fell asleep pretty much as soon as she got to bed, sleeping through the night peacefully.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 01:10:27 )
Arty had stayed up until about 3am, falling asleep only after finishing the first book. She had curled up with it, sleeping only until her phone went off saying it was 6am. She frowned, getting up and fishing her phone out of her pants pocket. How much sleep did she actually have?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 01:15:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got up that morning yawning heading into the bathroom to take a nice shower, planning on making her breakfast.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 01:17:23 )
She set the book down on the nightstand again and curled back up on the bed, exhausted. After a moment she heard the water running and frowned. Oh yeah.. there was only one bathroom. She hoped there was a lock on the door.. she’d have to take her filter off to shower.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 01:20:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

Once she had finished up she got dressed and moved towards the kitchen pausing and giving her door a knock, "Bathroom's yours." She said gently and then went to start breakfast.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 01:23:33 )
She blushed a little, moving to grab some clothing from her bag and slipping into the bathroom. She looked at the door and squirmed. It didn’t.. really have a lock on it. She looked over at the mirror and sighed, taking her filter off. She started a shower and stepped in, closing the curtains.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.