Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:03:16 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Thank you.." She then let her get dried off so she could come out moving to finish up their pancakes.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:05:48 )
She watched her head out, tilting her head softly. Not what she expected but.. she was glad she didn’t ruin the hiding. With a soft sigh, she dried off and finished getting ready for the day. She put her filter on, turned it on anyway and timidly walked out to the kitchen.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:10:30 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up and smiled, "I Hope you like pancakes, I thought we could use a good breakfast for today." She said as she set the plates out for them, with a big pile of pancakes.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:13:21 )
“Pancakes..?” She said quietly, looking at the food. “It looks yummy..” she said softly, “I am sorry... about the curtains...”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:18:38 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "They can be put back up easily and if they are too torn they are cheap to get do not worry about it at all." She said as she put some pancakes on a plate for her and setting the syrup down in case she wanted it.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:21:10 )
She sat down shyly, looking at the pancakes curiously. They looked tasty. She put a bit of syrup on them and tried them out. “Oh yum....” she said softly, blushing.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:25:31 )
Lets use all the colors!

She grinned, "Glad you like them." She took a bite, "So..I'm guessing you aren't human then? So that explains not knowing about the different food and such, and not having money." She said thoughtfully, "I always thought there was life beyond Earth so that's pretty cool..don't worry I won't tell anyone."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:30:44 )
She went a little red and squirmed, looking up at her after taking another bite. “Yeah.. you’re right- I mean I know about the different foods- but I.. haven’t tried any of them, except pizza.. and now this.” She said softly. “I’m use to just eating whatever I can get ahold of for the day..” she added in very quietly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:33:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked before smiling gently, "I'll make sure to teach you how to cook several different meals..and I'll teach you about other things too I promise."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:34:37 )
She looked up and went redder, “Oh- Thank you.” She said shyly, smiling softly. “So- you aren’t.. it doesn’t bother you..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:36:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Not one bit."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:39:31 )
She squirmed again, eating some pancakes and shyly glancing at all of the windows. She had indeed shut them. “Ok.. but if it storms, I’d like the curtains open.. is that ok?” She asked shyly. She loved thunderstorms..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 07:42:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course, I only closed them so you could have your ears out if you wanted." She said with a smile, "I just want you comfortable."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 22:05:15 )
She squirmed shyly and then turned her filter off. “Thank you..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 22:31:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "This is your home too, I want you to feel safe and comfortable in it."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 22:36:01 )
She squirmed shyly. “Oh- Thank you..” she said softly. “What are we doing today?” She asked shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 22:47:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Well I figured we could do some job hunting today if you like."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 22:57:31 )
“Yeah we probably should..” she said shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 23:06:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Do you enjoy Harry Potter so far?"

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 03:34:56 )
She nodded, “I’m on the second book already.. thank you for letting me read them.”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.