Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 03:42:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and smiled warmly, "I'm glad you like them, I'll grab you the third and fourth for when you are ready."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 03:43:18 )
“Thank you.” She said shyly, smiling softly. She got up to clean her plate for now, “Should we head out to look for jobs?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 03:48:27 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly moving to clean up with her, " Yes we probably should."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 18:01:49 )
After they had finished up for the morning they headed out to apply for a few jobs. Everything they tried seem to be a miss for Arty but a hit for Jane.

As they headed to the library, having saved that application for last, Arty squirmed a little. She was under qualified for everything, just because she didn’t have experience..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 18:07:21 )
Lets use all the colors!

She had been annoyed with every person who told Arty no, how dare they! People need a start in life how can you have experience without being given a chance? She moved to open the door for Artemis.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 18:30:57 )
She smiled a little, “Thanks..” if all else failed she could still watch the Doctor at whatever job she chose. She’d find a way to keep an eye on her. Maybe she could even just be the maid around their living space as a ‘job’ too. It wouldn’t be too bad.

Once inside, she moved over to the receptionist desk, biting her lip a little. This was the one she was hoping to get anyway.. Plus, if Jane chose to work here, even if she didn’t get the job, it would be easy to keep an eye on her here..

The receptionist looked up and did a double take.. the girl’s eyes were.. very different. “Hello.. how can I help you two?” She looked over at the other woman with her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 18:55:01 )
Lets use all the colors!

"We saw you had job positions open here.." Jane said softly standing with Artemis.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 19:27:44 )
“We did.. we might still..” she said softly, handing them applications, “Fill those out and someone will be with you shortly.”

Arty took one of the applications and frowned. She couldn’t fill any of it out because she wasn’t from Earth.

“You know.. you apply for it- I can always just.. clean up around the house to earn my stay, and I can visit the library and read all I want.” She said shyly as they sat down away from the receptionist.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 19:32:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

She frowned softly, "If that's what you want to do..but if you want a job here I'll do all I can to help you with it I promise." she said gently moving to look at the form to figure out how to help Arty fill it out.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 21:58:45 )
She smiled a little, “I don’t mind.” She said softly. “As long as you’re ok with me just.. cleaning around the house for you.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 22:11:39 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "I'm okay with you doing whatever you want you don't have to clean at all."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 23:57:59 )
She squirmed shyly, “But rent..” Jane wasn’t going to kick her out if she couldn’t pay rent? That was a good thing..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 00:03:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Don't worry about rent..Just keep me company is fine with me.." She said softly with a smile she liked her company a lot.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 00:20:32 )
She went a bit red, “Alright..” she said softly. Well, if Jane took the library job, she could definitely come here all the time.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:05:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and finished filling out her paperwork for the job application moving to turn it in.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:32:17 )
She stood up, shyly handing in a blank one with a quick apology and moving to sit down. The receptionist raised an eyebrow.. but had her manager take Jane back for an interview.

Artemis stayed behind, fidgeting a bit, waiting..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:39:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She came back as usual she had gotten accepted for the job, she moved over to Artemis.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:35:06 )
She looked up at Jane and smiled. “Good news?” She asked.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:43:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "Yeah I think I'm going to accept this job.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 02:53:12 )
She smiled warmly, “You’ve been accepted at all of them, that’s amazing.” She said softly. “I’m glad you found one you like.”
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.