Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 03:00:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'm sorry you didn't find a job that would fit you.." She said gently.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 02:30:49 )
She smiled softly, “It’s alright, really.” Her job was to watch the Doctor anyway.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 02:46:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Well lets head home and relax.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 20:43:13 )
She nodded softly, standing up, “When do you start?” She asked, moving to get the door for her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 20:56:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Tomorrow.." she said softly as she moved out with her, "You could always come and read books while I work.." She said thoughtfully.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 21:06:29 )
“I would kind of like that..” she said shyly. She wanted to finish the Harry Potter series.. and maybe find something else..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 21:21:27 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Great, what would you like for dinner today? I'll make us something."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 22:53:56 )
“Tacos looked interesting..” she said shyly, passing a restaurant that had a picture of them up.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 23:39:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "Tacos it is then." She moved to open the front door for her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 01:19:57 )
She smiled, stepping inside. “Mind if I help?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 01:26:14 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course not, I'd like that." She said with a warm smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 16:46:34 )
She smiled a little and moved to the kitchen to help her.

After a few weeks of spending most of her time reading in the library while Jane worked, she had gone through quite a few different series. She had found a few that she adored, some that she liked, and others that she would probably read again given the opportunity. Artemis had also learned a good bit about Venice, and opened up a little more to Jane.

She had noticed, however, someone that liked to be in the library as much as she did. At first it didn't bother her, but she started to feel eyes on the back of her head when she wasn't looking. Each time she'd attempt to find the source would be met with nothing.. so she hadn't said anything. She left it alone for now, hoping she wouldn't have to defend herself or the Doctor..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 22:32:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jane had enjoyed learning about Artemis and teaching her different things so she could live on her own on Earth if she ever had to though she never wanted her to leave the house. She was doing her work quietly having no idea that Artemis had been feeling eyes, she thought everything was going well.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 02:40:46 )
She looked over to Jane, watching her work. These past few weeks had been interesting, learning new things. Artemis realized she was a bit fond of the Doctor.. being as how she was her first friend..

After a few minutes she got up, looking at the clock. She moved over to where Jane was, “Salad ok?” She asked softly. She had taken it upon herself to bring lunch for Jane every day she worked, and was able to sit with her in the break room or outside depending on the weather.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 02:49:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "Salad sounds wonderful thank you."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 02:54:07 )
She nodded, blushing a little and setting her borrowed book back on a shelf before heading out. Not long after she left, someone else did as well, following her..

Once she arrived at the food area, she paid for their lunches and headed back, taking one of the shortcuts she knew pretty well by now. She had been tempted to climb up and see the city from above a few times..

As she turned down the second alley is when she realized someone was following her. She spun around.. only to be met with a very blunt object, knocking her out.

The sound alerted someone, which made the assailant drop what he was doing and run off.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:01:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

As Artemis took a while she frowned softly, where was she? Jane got up to go check for her now that her actual lunch break had started..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:03:09 )
A small ambulance drove by with its lights on, heading to a little clinic nearby. It had come from the direction of all the food shops that Artemis frequented.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:13:32 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and her heart stopped for a second wait...that couldn't be...She bit her lip before running after the ambulance!

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 03:14:55 )
The workers pulled up to the doors and unloaded their passenger, taking her inside and to a room to be checked on.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.