Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 08:04:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jane blinked, "What do you.." and then blinked, "Jack, Trin?" She said before realizing what went on and turned, "Artemis..We need to get you out of here.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 08:07:03 )
Artemis blinked a few times, wait.. what just happened? “Okay..?”

Jack grabbed her bag of items, moving to Artemis. “Trust me.” He said softly, scooping her up. “Back doors?” He asked the two of them. Best if they weren’t seen, if possible.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 08:09:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

Jane nodded, "Back doors, we aren't too far from the safe house." She said softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 08:10:37 )
Jack nodded, heading for the back doors. Once they were outside he looked to the Doctor. “What happened?”

Artemis tried not to squirm.. she didn’t want to be carried.. she could walk, couldn’t she?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 08:12:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

"It'll be okay Artemis.." She said gently seeing her discomfort, "I was at work she was out getting lunch for us and they said she was struck in the head causing amnesia.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 01:33:56 )
Jack frowned, “Lead the way to the tardis?” He said softly. Maybe Owen could help...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 01:56:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly and led them to the safe house and behind where the shed was, opening it and smiling a bit as she saw the TARDIS..she had missed her..She unlocked the doors and let them in first.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:06:45 )
Arty blinked a few times, looking around as she was brought in. This felt so familiar, but.. wow, bigger on the inside?

Jack moved to set her down on the bench, looking to Trin. They had been working on a way to maybe reverse retcon.. would that work?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:11:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got them going to Torchwood immediately patting the console softly, "Thank you for calling them ol girl.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:13:45 )
The tardis beeped softly, still worried. What happened?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:17:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

"She got hit on her head and lost her memory.." She said softly as they landed. She moved to scoop Arty up not letting Jack do it this time..hers..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:25:09 )
Arty went a bit red as she was picked up. “I can walk....” she frowned.. not sure why she was so shy about being picked up.

The tardis beeped worriedly again, no! Not her little Nayu...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:36:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I know you can..please let me carry you.." She said gently feeling very protective of her.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:40:11 )
She blinked a few times, “Alright...” she said softly, going redder.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 02:59:55 )
Lets use all the colors!

She held her close carrying her inside and down stairs to see Owen, holding her protectively..she wasn't able to protect her while she was hidden..she failed her..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 03:05:17 )
Artemis looked around as she was carried down, a bit nervous. What was this place? She was an alien obviously but.. what did they do to them here?

Owen looked up and frowned. “Set her here..” he motioned to the table.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 03:09:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She carried her over to the table gently sitting her down moving to hold her hand, "You'll be okay Artemis I promise."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 03:11:45 )
Artemis frowned, watching her. The equipment around the room didn’t scream ‘okay’.

Owen moved to check her vitals first, frowning a little and glancing up at Trin. “It’s not quite in the final stages of testing... do we want to try it?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 03:23:38 )
Lets use all the colors!

Trin frowned, "I'm not sure she is an alien we don't know how her body would react to it...do we think that's the only option?" She asked softly.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 03:24:15 )
“Other than hoping a memory triggers it..” he said softly.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.