Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 03:34:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled looking to her, "It is.." then she told her a bit about Paris.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 03:38:27 )
She looked out over the city curiously, turning to the Doctor after a moment and giving her her full attention.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 03:44:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled as she tell her a few stories in between telling her a bit about the food they could get to help her pick some.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 03:47:28 )
Arty smiled as she listened, enjoying the stories and the info on the food they could try. After a few minutes she felt a pair of eyes on her and looked up. She noticed a guy watching her shyly,

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 03:50:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Something wrong?" She asked gently watching Artemis not realizing there was a guy yet.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 13:28:53 )
She went a little red as he waved shyly at her, turning back to the Doctor. “No, nothings wrong.” She wasn’t use to someone trying to flirt with her, and wasn’t sure how to feel about it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 22:05:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She tilted her head softly, "Alright.." she said tempted to take her hand on the table but too shy to..."Would you like to explore Paris after this..?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 22:28:36 )
“I would love to explore.” She said shyly, smiling softly. “Thanks for bringing me here..”

The guy eventually found his nerve.. and stood up, shyly moving over to the table. “Excuse me.. but could I have your number?” He asked softly, looking at Artemis. She was pretty and he wanted to take her out for coffee..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 23:49:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, "We will then." She looked to the guy blinking, wait what? no her companion go away! Wait no..she should let her have a relationship if she wanted one..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 01:31:01 )
Artemis smiled a little, trying not to squirm. “I don’t have a phone- but thanks.”

The guy frowned but nodded, moving away.. maybe he could write down his number for her..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 02:14:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled gently after he left, "After we explore would you like to see another planet...?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 02:39:27 )
She watched him walk away, a bit surprised that someone had shown interest in her. “I would love to see anything you want to show me..” she said shyly, looking back to the Doctor.

She hated turning down someone.. but she really didn’t have a phone and.. Well, what would happen when he saw the real her anyway? She had serious doubts that anyone would fall for that.. and she didn’t want to hide anymore.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 02:48:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

As she looked back she said softly, "We need to get you a phone sometime..so you have one just incase.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 02:48:49 )
She smiled a little, “Just in case..?” She asked curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:10:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

"If you get separated and need help..or if you find someone you want to be with I'd like a way to say hi sometimes.." she said shyly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:14:55 )
She blinked a few times and gave her a weak smile. “Or if you get tired of me...” she said softly, “No one is.. going to like finding out I’m not human.” She mumbled quietly, biting her lip and looking down at the menu. Maybe a scone..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:21:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She immediately reached for her hand, "I'm not going to get tired of you..."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:24:03 )
She looked up and smiled softly, “It’s ok if you do.” She said gently. “How are the scones?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:30:20 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'm not...the scones are good..but Artemis..I'm not going to get tired of you.." She squired before, "I really like you Artemis.."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:33:02 )
She blinked a few times, tilting her head. “I like you too.” She said softly, a little confused.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.