Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:26:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

He sighed quietly , he had just dropped River off at her prison..he had hoped she would travel with him..now that Amy and Rory was gone..it was hard..He ended up parking on the beach to hide out a bit. He had gotten the cabin recently incase he needed a place to hide out to regen and relax, or if Jack and Trin wanted to bring Ty by and let her have her filter off. He smiled weakly at the thought of the young girl with purple wings, she was such a sweet little girl..He moved to walk out of the TARDIS with a quiet sigh, what was he doing here?

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:29:10 )
Arty had been coming back down the hill with groceries. She had gotten a few things, not sure how long she might be staying. She looked out at the cabin, it was honestly rather cute. She loved the remote location. It definitely felt safe.

She glanced around quickly, setting the bags she had down for a moment to turn off her filter. The Doctor had said it was safe here.. right? So she could.. relax a bit.. She picked up the bags and started to move closer to the cabin.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:31:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

He grumbled under his breath, where was that key..He really needed to figure out how to make his screwdriver work with wood..He was standing at the door searching his pockets..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:36:26 )
Arty wasnt too far away when she realized there was someone at the door trying to get in. She immediately froze up, staring at the door.

What... what was.. Who was? What was she supposed to do? Run back to town? She didn’t know anyone’s number..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:39:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

He grumbled and got his screwdriver out, "Come on work for me..just on this door..this one's mine..' He begged the screwdriver.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:42:06 )
She tried to put the bags down quietly, reaching up and turning her filter on. She watched him, taking a few steps back. So was it this guys cabin..? Or the Doctor’s?

(Duh blonde moment xP)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:45:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

He sighed before blinking as he heard bags, wait what? He turned not seeing her turn the filter on, "Oh uh..hello..this is private property.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:51:27 )
She just stared at him, “I know..” She said quietly, holding up the keys. “Probably mistook your cabin for another...” She added in. “Sorry.” She turned, leaving the groceries. On second thought.. the grocery store might be safe to stay at..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 21:53:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

He blinked, "There isn't any cabins around here but this one...did I leave you here for something..?" He asked curiously, "Well will I I guess..."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:13:16 )
She looked over at him, pausing now. The groceries were about halfway between them now. “You didnt..” She mumbled, tilting her head. Hang on...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:15:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Are you sure..? I'm the Doctor.." he offered maybe she knew another him..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:19:54 )
She watched him for a moment, tilting her head to the other side. He was kind of cute.. “Not the same face.” She finally said. “You’re.. More blonde...”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:25:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

He blinked and smiled, "Ah different face that's fine..Pleasure to meet you well I guess again for you.." he chuckled, "So I take it you're staying here while I handle something dangerous..?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:29:08 )
She squirmed shyly and nodded. Definitely the Doctor then. It was safe to be herself then. “Yep, just got here..” she said softly. She turned her filter off, moved to the bags and, picking them up, headed for the door with the keys.

“I can find another spot to be at- if you need the cabin to yourself..” She wasn’t sure about the Doctor’s last.. and didn’t want to intrude on anything. “Only the ice cream should probably be put away first..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:34:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

He blinked looking at her ears fascinated, "No no it's fine I don't need it to myself.." He said before reaching out brushing fingertips against her ears!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:37:04 )
When he touched her ears she went a deep shade of red and accidentally dropped the keys trying to open the door. She hadn’t been expecting that.. and it made her miss her Doctor a little.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:43:20 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Oh! Sorry.." he said reaching for the keys for her handing them to her gently, "I have just never seen ears like yours..they're fascinating.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:45:12 )
She opened the door after taking the keys, still a very deep red. “It’s alright, really just.. didn’t expect it.” She said shyly, moving to the kitchen. He was seriously adorable..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:48:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

He gave a bit of a goofy grin and followed her in, "Do you like the cabin? How long have you been staying?" He asked as he walked over to a mirror straightening his bowtie.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 22:50:40 )
She had the ice cream in her hands, watching him. “I’ve only been here for a few hours.” She said shyly, “It’s very beautiful..” she added in, putting the food away after realizing her hands were getting really cold.

He was so.. happy looking. She really loved that. The Doctor deserved all the happiness.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.