Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:13:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

He slowly let go after a few minutes and stood up with a gentle smile, "Would you like to see the TARDIS now?"

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:14:17 )
She blushed a little and smiled. “I’d love to..” she said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:19:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smiled and out of habit of being with companions took her hand gently to lead her out.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:21:38 )
She went a little redder, but held his hand. As they walked out she found herself purring quietly.. definitely relaxed..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:25:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smiled he could faintly hear the purr, that was nice to hear..it was very relaxing to be with her..He opened the door and the TARDIS immediately gave a happy beep! Her nayu!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:27:31 )
Arty gasped softly, grinning. “Ah you look so different! I like the look.” She said softly, gently moving to the console.. and not letting go of his hand.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:35:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

He grinned hearing that, "She changes her look often when I change faces.." he commented softly.

The TARDIS beeped happily, 'Thank you!'

He smiled, "She exists in all points in time so she's known you before I did.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:39:06 )
“Ah that’s how she knew.” She smiled softly, feeling more at home standing here than in the cabin.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:42:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smiled, "Yes..she knows a lot more about my future then I do..at least far as fixed points in time.." he said softly giving the console a pat, the TARDIS took good care of him.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:49:56 )
“She’s kind of my home too, and my friend..” she said softly, admitting it. “I’m really.. lucky to be traveling with you..” She missed her Doctor..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:53:10 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smiled warmly, "I'm glad she.." after a moment he tilted his head, "I'll be back for you soon I promise..I know I'm not the one you are hoping to see..but I know I will be there for you.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 03:56:19 )
She looked over to him and smiled warmly. “Not the one I was waiting for.. but I’m really glad to get to meet the past you.. and I
Am so thankful for the company..” She said softly. “I haven’t been alone for a while now.. I wasn’t looking forward to it again..”

She paused at that, still watching him. “Promise you’ll find someone to travel with..?”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 04:00:38 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I promise.." he said softly with a smile, there was a mysterious girl he was curious about but he would search for her later..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 04:02:28 )
She smiled warmly, “Thank you. Don’t be alone..” she said softly, looking at the console, “Don’t let him be alone.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 04:06:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

The TARDIS beeped, 'I won't I promise..' she knew timelines that had to be fulfilled but she would do her best to keep him with people! Then she beeped, 'Another me coming, should go.'

"Sounds like I'm coming for you.." he said with a gentle smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 08:29:50 )
She looked over to him and smiled shyly, letting go of his hand. “Thanks for keeping me company..” She guessed that was her cue to leave his tardis..

She hesitated and then gave his cheek a kiss before turning to head out.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 11:04:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

He went a deep red at the kiss..wait was she his girlfriend in the future..? He watched her leave fascinated before grinning as the door closed, "The future will be interesting.." he moved to get them out so the other TARDIS could come in.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 12:42:39 )
Arty moved into the cabin to clean up the food before the Doctor arrived. She cleaned the dishes and put the remains of the snack in containers to bring with. Too good not to save. She grabbed her bag, checked everything again and moved to wait on the porch.

Part of her wondered if she’d ever see the Doctor’s past self again. She supposed if she had to sit at the cabin alone again, she might..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 15:51:17 )
Lets use all the colors!

She moved to get the TARDIS to the beach eager to see her, that had taken her almost a week..Soon as a it landed she was moving to doors

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 16:03:24 )
Arty relaxed the moment she saw the TARDIS, moving to the doors herself. She was still a bit tired, she realized, maybe she’d take another nap inside..
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.