Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Voltra's 2nd Anniversary! [RAFFLE DONE!]

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:06:28 )
Also COME BACK VOLKAN I need to trade you dangit >_<
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:10:04 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Fancy Ruffled Dress| Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Awww, it&rsquo;s ok star. -hugs-
I thought everyone who was up was in a different time zone, so it wasn&rsquo;t that late for them. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

ah well 'shrugs' no way to respond tot hat haha. right now my cat is like right on top of me haha.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:25:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Volkan didn’t complete my trade either. YOU SEE HOW HE DOESN’T KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL?!

@star2000shadow: I love kitties! My birb just climbed on top of me. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:26:50 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Fancy Ruffled Dress| Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Volkan didn&rsquo;t complete my trade either. YOU SEE HOW HE DOESN&rsquo;T KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL?!

@star2000shadow: I love kitties! My birb just climbed on top of me. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

i love cats to but nala seems tot hink she's the queen of the apartment..err okay so we might of given her thei dea but still haha.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:28:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@star2000shadow: I meeeean, you did name her Nala. xD That’s the most queenly feline name you can give a cat, and she’s trying to live up to her name.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:35:01 )

Tsundererra:
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@star2000shadow: I meeeean, you did name her Nala. xD That&rsquo;s the most queenly feline name you can give a cat, and she&rsquo;s trying to live up to her name.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

'blinks' I guess 'snicker' never thought of it that way.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:36:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@star2000shadow: You need to get a Simba so you can have another royal kitty declaring your home their personal kingdom.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 17:58:45 )

@Tsundererra: we had a mufasa but he passed away..then we got nala..then we had a sashie but heh ad to be rehomed cause i coudln't manage to care for him and i refuse to mistreet animals..and he needed a bigger place to live anyways.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:03:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@star2000shadow: Awwww RIP to Mufasa. I’m sure he was more royal than Nala. )’:
And I’m glad you were looking out for Sashie’s best interests and found him a home he would be happy in. A lot of people can’t admit that they can’t give their kitty what they need to be happy because they don’t want to give their cat away.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:09:06 )

@Tsundererra: i might not like it, but i always try and do whats best for my kitties.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:03:17 )

Good on you for being responsible! So many people just... don't. Breaks my heart.

I had to rehome a cat once because he just... did not like other cats. To an extreme degree. We think he may have been a little neurotic. But we found him a good forever home where he was the only cat. He was such a good boy and I miss him, but I know he'll be happier there.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:10:23 )
◦ ☆ ◦
Hello all o Uo
Hows everyone doing today?

◦ ☽ ◦

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:16:43 )

Hello Baku. It's busy today. _(:3」∠)_ Tuesdays are always busy.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:18:36 )
◦ ☆ ◦
Oh? Where do you work?
◦ ☽ ◦

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:19:16 )

I work in an office, but for some reason I have the most meetings on Tuesdays.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:20:30 )
◦ ☆ ◦
Thats interesting. I wonder why that is
◦ ☽ ◦

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:25:36 )

No idea. I guess everyone just wants to get them out of the way early in the week.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:26:51 )
◦ ☆ ◦
Thats actually not a bad idea honestly. Get them out of the way early in the week and not stress about them
◦ ☽ ◦

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:23:13 )

Good afternoon all! I'm heading out to work in a bit, but should be on and posting all day. <3

Baku is such a great username! I just designed a sandman and dream eater couple for an item design contest somewhere else.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:24:50 )
◦ ☆ ◦
@Lina: Oh thanks! I used to go by Ba_Ta_Ku on another site and didnt think about the creature baku for awhile but I really like it~
◦ ☽ ◦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.