Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 04:15:57 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Unicorn: ah well, I'm happy, sissy came over and kept me compony.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 04:38:59 )

Good luck at the yard sale

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 08:07:12 )
@star2000shadow: well that is verry good to hear.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 08:35:01 )
hello unicorn thread! someone up to chat??? ^-^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 09:08:13 )

Yes and no. It's 4 am so I'm trying to sleep. But feeding baby.

And cramping and waiting for morning
But also super tired.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:52:52 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Unicorn: how goes your day / evening / afternoon?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:16:17 )
@Shadami: awe I am sorry to hear you are hurting, but it is good that the baby is being fed. Sorry your tired. I was awake still this morning, just wasn't online.

@Miss Sandman: I am on now and welcome to my little charity

@star2000shadow: tired didnt sleep well but up and going again.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:26:10 )
@Unicorn: haha great! how are you???

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 17:58:54 )

@Unicorn: i know how that feels..i never sleep well any more 'sigh' ah well. life could be worse then missing a little sleep.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:31:46 )

Life happens. :D it's okay.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 02:04:31 )
@Miss Sandman: glad to hear that you are great. I am hanging in there wishing it was Thursday already, I want my teeth pulled, and fixed so that I can start the healing process.

@star2000shadow: I got woken up this morning with light from outside shinning in my room into my eyes and so I covered my face for an hour or two and my daughter said change the channel and turn it up mom

@Shadami: this is true how are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 02:25:21 )

@Unicorn: ah i got woken up by people working ont he road outside at nine in the morning haha.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 02:36:16 )

Not to bad all things considered. Getting out back on bed rest because I started bleeding again for being to active. Humph.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 07:50:52 )
@Unicorn: here is already thursday!! ohh and this sounds super aweful! what happened with your teeth?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 03:19:37 )
@Unicorn: I had a blast! The snow leopard was out and about and she’s my favorite. Also. I love your rainbow avi.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 14:41:12 )

Good morning everyone 'waves sleepily' how goes?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 15:31:36 )
@star2000shadow: hopefully you get better sleep soon. I didn't sleep well last night. So I am very tired today, I am surprised that I can yawn after getting two yanked out, and then some filled.

@Shadami: so sorry to hear that, you rest up.

@Miss Sandman: I had to get them pulled out because they weren't fixable.

@Elaunie: there used to be a snow lep. Here at the zoo in my town she came from a zoo and came to the zoo in my town, and then went to a different zoo. But there is an all white artic fox at our zoo. Awe thank you.

Good morning all, I didn't sleep well so I might nap.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 16:19:05 )
@Unicorn: do you get new theeth to replace them?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 20:27:07 )

@Unicorn: yeah i know how that feels..when i had the tops removed and two bottoms removed i was so not happy when i yawned cause it hurt but now its not to bad..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:52:08 )
@Unicorn: Awww!! There were arctic foxes at the zoo where I’m visiting too but they weren’t out of their dens.

In Georgia, it is too hot for snow leopards.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.