Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Buying Sticky Fingers!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:27:22 )
@Tsundererra: so you buy it for the ohms?? awww noooes! we will see ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:30:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I had to buy a lot of ohms, but at least I’m done with questing. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:32:34 )
@Tsundererra: i dont have the money to buy this many atm tbh ^^ but anyday maybe!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:34:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hopefully, you won’t have to if this offer interests someone. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:38:18 )
@Tsundererra: well see ^^ but atm noone is selling an item of my intrest either so i have a loooong time to quest! ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:46:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: This is true. :3 Someone is bound to buy eventually~

Also, I posted an idea in the feedback thread about a way we can get older orb items for volts because there’s just not enough items out there for everyone questing for one, and most people don’t want to sell what they have if it’s really rare. T~T Hoping the idea gets picked up.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:50:51 )
@Tsundererra: oh look i wanted to read this but forget! :D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 10:53:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It is a pretty long read, so I expect people to put it on hold to read for later. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 11:02:56 )
@Tsundererra: naw i read and understand i think its an nice idea =) 10k - 20k for orbs to get the chance of the items would be really nice ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 16:41:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It would really give us a place to spend our volts if we don’t see the exchange selling new stuff. I’m so tired of buying the current common orb. I’m drowning in dramaticals and bountiful harvests...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 16:44:18 )
@Tsundererra: and Handhelds:D yes those items are Not fun anymore

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 16:50:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ohhhh man, I gave a few of those handhelds out for free because they started piling up...
The older members really want the older premium orbs sold for ohms only. xD Maybe there’s a good reason they want this and I’m too stupid to understand at the moment. Just gonna leave it to the staff to decide.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:02:46 )
@Tsundererra: shhhh thats because older members dont have the problem to find the items because they had it and dont love it anymore or they still have it and dont need them =O yes its the best to let decide the stuff!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:08:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That’s the only reasoning I can see, and maybe that this will keep the older item prices from going up like crazy, so they can’t sell for more profit. xD

I don’t think they realize how difficult it is to quest for an item that every other newbie is looking for, and then fight to buy that item when it shows up in the exchange... but surprise, you have to also compete with older members who want to buy the item because it’s rare or because they missed out when it was out. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:16:01 )
@Tsundererra: yes! and even you outbid me yesturday for the lil piggies i was about to write than i saw you catch it XDDD its just a fight older members dont have!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:21:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Did you bid on the piggies??? D: I’m sorry! I usually don’t bid if I see my friends or peeps who I know are desperately looking for that item. Like when I saw the keep warm was for sale, I almost put down a bid, but saw you had posted and changed my mind.

The older members most likely have that item, and if they lose the bid, oh well. T^T They just wanted a spare...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:22:16 )
@Tsundererra: naw i came to latei saw the piggies watch the last post and it was you snatching piggies xD so i was just to late XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:23:05 )
@Tsundererra: just tell me why i want cheese right now D:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:25:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhh, then it’s like the situation when I saw you snatch the keep warm. xD

Maybe it’s the baby who wants cheese. She has good taste, cheese is the best!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 18:29:43 )
@Tsundererra: awwwww iam sorry! yeah than it was a pat situation for us two :D xD
yes maybe i love cheese usually but i dont may eat most of the cheese out there :/ listeriosis is really dangerous for the baby!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.